• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey in Alola!

"See ya." Teiran said, blushing. She was so tired. She got changed into her Pj's, a teal, loose tank top with frills and some light gray loose shorts. She took her hair out of her ponytail, as her blond hair flowed to her feet, and she got out of her shoes. Popplio and Pichu, must've directed themselves to Teiran's bedroom, because they were sleeping on top of the bed. Teiran smiled, as she carefully lifted them up, and crawled into the bed, as she layed them back down beside her, trying her best not to be disturbing their rest.
Situations like this one is like learning to ride a bike. When you stumble and fall, you need to get back up again.
(Still isn't working...)

Akio didn't have a room so he decided to rent one neat Teiran, Duke and Daniel. He got changed let everyone out and fed them and went to sleep. He thought about things and so did his Pokémon. He noticed the tenderness in Cubone's eyes.
"You like someone?" He asked. Cubone shook in disgust. He just wanted a Pokéfriend from Duke's team.

With time, Daniel managed to will himself to sleep, but not before he ensured that everyone was fed and cared for. His pokemon all curled up with him, which always comforted him, and helped him sleep better.

Duke fell on his bed, excited for what tomorrow had to bring. Going with this group had been a wise investment, this was an adventure he would never forget. Eventually he fell asleep.

Teiran woke up that morning and saw her Pokemon on the floor, hanging out. "Ready for breakfast, guys?" Teiran said, stretching her arms. She walked out of her room, Pokemon behind her, hair still down to her feet, and still in her pajamas. "I wonder what the ferry has to offer?" Teiran asked, as she waited for the others to awake. It would be impolite to not wait for them.

Charmeleon turned on the TV which woke up Akio.
"Stop it guys." The News mentioned team skull which caught his eye
"Like team rocket?" He asked making breakfast for everyone
(AFK)

Duke was already doing mourning exercises on deck with Charizard when he saw Teiran, greeting her with a smile.

"Mourning Teiran, I take it you slept well?" Duke asked.

Daniel woke up and got dressed in a hurry, feeding his pokemon before sliding into his wheelchair, and helping Lopunny get her vest on. It wouldn't be long to Akala now...

"Mornin'," he called, as Lopunny lushed him into the dinig room, "Hiw long to Akala?"

Akio gave all his Pokémon breakfast as he had bags under his eyes and could barely speak, all he did was greet them with a yawn and thumbs up! Wartortle used Wake-up slap on him which woke him up a bit,
"Duke, wanna hear about the adventure Shiny Gyarados, Teiran and I had?" he asked winking or twitching you couldn't really tell.

Last edited:
"I sure did, Duke!" Teiran said. Teiran then saw Daniel. "About ten more minutes." she guessed. Teiran froze, not wanting it all to be spilled that they kissed. She kind of had a blushing look on her face, that wasn't a good feeling in her stomach. Remembering how she kissed him, made her smile, a small, goofy smile.

"Yeah, I can see you had a wonderful sleep. Can imagine why." Duke said with a smirk, all too aware what happened overseas. The girl's body language since coming back was a dead giveaway, but he wasn't gonna say anything.

"It was just a humble visit to my cousin Lillie nothing more, nothing less...the only thing is we defiantly didn't kiss if that what yo-" He stopped smiling and shook.
"I messed up didn't I?" He asked shocked with wide eyes raised eyebrows and a straight smile. He felt stupid for what he just did.

"Yeah, a little..." Teiran said, smiling and blushing. "It's a little embarrassing and all, but I'm sure you understand that when two people like each other, it all kind of happens. A kiss, you know?" Teiran said, still blushing a dark red. She really liked Akio, and didn't care what anyone else thought.

"I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry Teiran if I knew I were dumb I wouldn't of said anything" he said rubbing his head he looked at Duke and smiled, If Akio liked anything it was Pokémon battling! Duke was the perfect challenger anytime.

"It's okay! No need to apologize." Teiran said, hugging Akio. Teiran liked him so much. "So what do they serve for breakfast here?" Teiran asked her friends. "I'm famished!" she said, rubbing her stomach. "I hope it's pancakes, topped with syrup, and strawberries, and sugar, and blueberries, and whipped cream!" Teiran said, licking her lips.

"All I got back at Johto was: Waffles, Salad, Toast and More Toast!" Akio said puzzled by all these delicious sounding foods.
All of a sudden excitement shot him.
"What are we waiting?" for he said as he zoomed off to the food place.

"Yeah, come one Duke, Daniel!" Teiran said, as she followed after Akio, both Popplio and Pichu behind her. She rushed to the food place, to see a buffet before her. Astounded, she said, "We better eat fast, because we get to Akala soon!" Teiran said, as she dished up three waffles, and dumped maple syrup on her.

He looked at the buffet and got a ton of waffles, pancakes and Poképuffs for his team! He knew what the day wanted him to do and we was ready to do it! He wondered if Teiran would actually come to his home, Pokémon were always there but he lost all his friends before this and he didn't want that again. He sat down at a table and dug in.

Duke entered the buffet with a big smile. He took as much food as his arms could carry. He made a couple trips before getting a table all to himself. He then released his team: Charizard, Rockruff, Donphan & Aipom.

"Eat like there's no tomorrow! I'll join you shortly." Duke said before going to get another bunch of food and walking out to the deck. He released his Gyarados to the sea and began throwing food into its mouth.

Kyle, who was practically passed out so far during the trip, went to the buffet and grabbed a breakfast. Then, he sat next to the new Trainer who Teiran had befriended. "Hi, I'm Kyle! What's your name?"

"H-Hello...I'm Akio. Are you Teiran's friend?" He said confused by who Kyle was. Meeting someone new depended on his mood and he didn't know what mood he was in. Suddenly Cubone popped from behind and sat on Kyle's lap.
"Cubone!" He scolded trying to know if Kyle was fine with it.

Last edited:
Part of Akio wanted to say we kissed on the first day we met but that sounded weird so instead he said: "I've only known her for a day, she's really nice and loves Pokémon!" He wondered if Kyle knew what was going on. He kept cautious because of when Teiran gave him the 'We tell no one eyes.'

Dante noticed that Blake had a mischievous little smile on his face when he looked at the Axew. "It might not want out help because the Axew line can be a bit prideful." He said nodding to Blake that he should give his plan a go. "Don't worry lad, the little guy is just trying to show that its tougher than most." He smiled reassuringly.

Last edited:

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"Trying to act tough huh?" he asked, walking with Dante still following Axew. "Well that means he's strong. If he's strong I can use him for the little league cup on Poni Island." he said with a smile. He knew that he would love to have a dragon type on his team because they all seem so cool. Axew was cool to begin with but this Axew was something special. He knew that he just had to have him on his team in the future. "So I think that's what I'll do." he said, getting closer to the Axew. "Hey wait up Axew." he said.

"Anyways," said Kyle. "I was just heading out to the deck of the ship to practice my contest moves. Akio, Teiran, would either of you like to join me? If you don't want to, that's OK."

"I could come to practice dancing and battle strategies! Does Teiran do contests?" He asked. As soon as Cubone heard the word dancing he started to break dance under the table they were eating at knocking it over. Cubone rubbed his Skull and replied with a sorry.

"No," said Kyle, "but she does compete for the title of Alola Queen, which is a branch of coordinating. But yeah, at one point in her competition, she has to be able to carry out a sequence of moves and show off her Pokemon well!"

Daniel looked back at the other trainer in slight confusion, as to how he had managed to forget that he was there. The squeak of his wheelchair was often enough to alert people of his presence, even if he wasn't speaking.

He opened his seal case, choosing a black heart seal for Mightyena's pokeball. "I'm all set."

(Don't get too far ahead, guys, Yellow can only be on at the weekend, and I can only be on when I'm not busy with my manuscript X.X My beta is going to kill me if I don't bash it out soon)

Last edited:
"I never told you my name, It's Akio!" He said. Still shocked Akio grabbed a black Pokéball covered in ghostly mist.
"I'm ready for training!" He said.

(He is right)

Last edited:
Teiran sat down, and ate her waffles, gulped them down, as fast as she could. "That was delicious..." Teiran said, as she wiped the syrup off of her face. "I think I'll pass." she said to them. "We leave in less than ten minutes, and I don't want to give away my next performance." she said, as she left, Pichu and Popplio behind her. She walked out on deck, sat down, and looked at Akala island, getting closer.
(I got homework)

Akio snuck behind her and followed her only too see how beautiful the view was he sat beside her amazed by the sea.
"Wow, I've never seen water the cool since team rocket's base got flooded.." He told himself in relief that Alola wasn't bad. Cubone and all the other snuggled up with him.
(Okay, I did mine)

Duke smiled as he finished feeding his Gyarados, watching Akala Island draw closer.

"Keep swimming my friend, we'll be there shortly." Duke said to his Gyarados before going back inside to eat with the rest of his team.

"I meant, for when we leave the boat, of course," Daniel added, "I wasn't planning on only training for ten minutes, anyway, and besides, we'd dirty the ship."

The boy double checked his bag one last time, relieved to find that all of his stuff was there. Oh, and his empty pokeballs...

"There's something else I have to do, while we're there," he announced, "My uncle wants me to catch some oricorios, and eevees, for his beginner class."

"Nice day isn't it?" He asked Teiran seeing if she would notice him. He really liked her and was really sorry for telling everyone.
He closed his eyes and lied on Venusaur...not but quite sleeping.

"I know, right! She said, amazed. She leaned onto Akio's shoulder, and smiled a bright and cheery smile. Popplio and Pichu cuddled next to her in her lap. Then Teiran heard Daniel. She lifted her head from Akio's shoulder, and looked at him. "I don't see why we can't train on Akala! Maybe we'll find the two boys from before." Teiran said, as she settled her head back down on Akio's shoulder.
(I figured I'll just do homework and RP)

Akio blushed a bright red and smiled, he wanted to catch his first Alolan Pokémon or evolve Cubone at nighttime. He decided to train to the right level as soon as they got to Akala and found somewhere. He knew it had been Cubone's dream to be an Exotic Cubone since he saw one and he had to fulfil it. Akio for some reason thought it would be a good idea to grab his black, ghostly, misty Pokéball. A dark aura that was so thick it was visible occurred around that Pokéball.