• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey in Alola!

"Uhhh, Hello...I'm...Ummm, A-Akio." He stuttered. Akio blushed as he had never had anyone say they liked his Pokémon, only ignored them.
"W--what's you name?"He asked nervously. He started to shiver.
"What are you thinking?!??" He asked himself quietly
"She said Teiran.." He murmered

Lopunny eventually stopped at a king-size room at the end of the corridor. This, she believed, would do nicely...

Daniel opened the door, pleasantly surprised to find a reasonably large room, with an en-suite, a desk, and a little cabin window. He put his stuff on the desk, before getting out the rest of the team, so they could join him on the journey.

"No running off, ok guys?" he said sternly.

He got five affirmative grunts in reply.

"Teiran." Teiran repeated. "So, do you have any other Pokemon? I love seeing them, and I only have two myself. Pichu, and Popplio!" Teiran said, as Pichu flipped out from behind her, striking a pose, and as Popplio did the same, only to the other side of her. Teiran giggled, as she crouched down, and pat them on the head. "So, what other Pokemon do you have?" Teiran asked, as she looked up at him.

He looked at her and complimented her with: "Teiran, that's a beautiful name, it fits someone as nice as you!"
Then he blushed and sent out his venusaur and hid behind it.
"Other P-Pokémon?" He asked? "Everybody out!" Out of his Pokéballs came a Wartortle and a Pidgeot.
"You've already met Venusaur, Charmeleon and Cubone yes?" He asked firmly. All of a sudden he grabbed his egg and said
"This is Porygon!"

"Thanks!" Teiran said, as she saw him send out the Venesaur. "Holy cow, that Pokemon's huge! It's so cool!" Teiran said, as she pulled out her Pokedex and scanned the Pokemon. Venesaur. Venesaur has a large flower on his back. The flower is said to take on vivid colors if it gets plenty of nutrition and sunlight. The flowers aroma soothes the emotions of people. The pokedex said, as Teiran fangirled over the Pokemon. "It defiantly has vivid colors, and the aroma is so sweet smelling!" Teiran said, as she scratched the large Pokemon under the chin. "He's so cute!" Teiran said to Aoki. "You got anymore?" she asked Aoki.

Duke smiled, finding the boy's antics to be amusing, he had already found his room and put his things in there.

"Well my friend, a fellow Kanto Starter, what are the chances?" Duke said to Charizard, who starred at the boy and his Venusaur.

"DON'T SCRATCH HIS CHIN HE-" He shouted as he jumped for her hand, but it was too late Venusaur had already Poisoned her!
"Oh Arceus, Teiran are you alright?" He asked nervously, really afraid he gave her an antidote.
"Venusaur why?" He asked annoyed.

"Am I missing something?" Daniel enquired, as he rolled up with his full team of six out. Plusle sat on his lap, while Serperior and Mightyena stayed at his side. Honchkrow was, as usual, perched on the handlebar of his xhair, and Machoke was making inappropriate passes at Lopunny.

Teiran immediately put some antidote on herself, and said, "Don't worry, I'm fine! And now I know how a Pokemon feels!" Teiran said, ass she laughed at her own joke. Pichu, and Popplio also looked at her in concern. "I'm sure with the antidote, it will ware off soon. Thanks, Akio!" Teiran said, to Akio, thanking him for saving her with the antidote.

Last edited:
"You need to take proper control of your Pokemon young lad." Duke said with a big grin, Charizard having moved in between Venusaur and Teiran, sending the Venusaur a glare.

"Now Charizard, it was an accident. No need to make the situation worse." Duke said sternly to Charizard.

(It's spelled Akio but you can say Aoki if you want)
"Your welcome" he said helping her up. He rubbed his head and grinned. All of a sudden he saw a man with a Charizard and ran up to him.
"Hello, I'm Akio...Charizard huh? Boy, don't we wish you were a Charizard, right Charmeleon?" Charmeleon nodded and grinned at this huge orange dragon, Wartortle looked unimpressed as he teased fire types...he also wished he was a Blastoise.

(I have a shiny Charizard, for the record V0ID_G1R1T1N4)

"Nice to meet you Akio...the name is Duke, at your service." Duke said as he and Shiny Charizard began a series of Power Rangers style greeting poses, as is tradition.

(I have a shiny Gyarados at the back of my PC, Godjacob)

"Heh, I'll be at a master's service any day." He smiled. Wartortle grunted and pointed at Charizard declaring they battle. Akio asked "Some training wouldn't hurt, right Duke?" He grinned at Wartortle and did the same pose.

(I only pointed it out because you described my Charizard as an orange dragon, just trying to make a correction)

"I never back down from the challenge. But alas Charizard will not be your opponent. I have another teammate who needs the training more." Duke said before releasing his Rockruff.

Akio stopped smiling.
"I don't get it, are you doubting my long trained Pokémon, a blastoise isn't the only thing that can beat that...Rockruff is to easy...No offense.
It will be one splash. Wartortle's dream since I caught a Squirtle was to beat a Charizard, Don't crush it!" He exclaimed, however he commanded Wartortle to hydro pump Rockruff.

(Oh, Sorry! Akio)
Teiran blushed, at Akio helping her up. Teiran saw Duke's Charizard, and said, "It's okay Charizard, I'm fine!" Teiran truly was, and in fact she felt real good. "Whoa! Wartortle!" Teiran shouted, running over to it, and admiring it, head to toe. She pulled out her Pokedex again, and scanned it. Wartortle. Wartortle's tail is covered with rich, thick fur. The tail becomes increasingly deeper in color, as Wartortle ages. The scratches on his shell are evidence of this Pokemon's toughness as a battler. "Whoa!" Teiran concluded, as she looked at Wartortle's shell. Many scratches, is what Teiran saw. "Wow!" Teiran said. as she looked at the tail. "It's still a real light blue!" Teiran said, as she cautiously pet Wartortle on the head.

Wartortle wasn't like Venusaur he loved affection and casually licked Teiran's hand glaring at Rockruff. He then went on Teiran's shoulder and rubbed his head against it then jumping and biting Rockruff.

Duke grinned. "No this isn't about looking down on Wartortle. It is quite strong, I can sense that. However Rockruff has a desire of its own. How about a tag battle? Venusaur and Wartortle vs. Charizard and Rockruff? Does that sound good?" Duke offered.

"Deal" He grinned, "We all know who's gonna win though"
Confidently he sent out Venusaur, put Wartortle in place and let the battle begin on his side, he was ready for anything Duke threw at him.

(Oh, I thought you were talking to your Lopunny! Sorry)

"I don't think so...Zara and Kyle are still not on." Teiran said to Daniel. When Teiran was affectionately licked by Wartortle, she completely went into cuteness overload. "Come over here, Daniel! The battles about to start!" Teiran said, as she motioned for him to come over. Then she found a comfortable place on the ground, and sat there, watching intently.

Akio was sweating but it didn't stop his determination. He sent out Pidgeot and let Teiran admire it as Pidgeot was attracted to Gentle, Poké-loving Girls!
"Ready Duke? Bet you'll lose!" He confidently shouted. Pidgeot perched on Teiran's shoulder and pecked under his wing. He went normal and watched

Last edited:
"I wonder where they went?" he remarked aloud, locking himself into place again, as Lopunny sat beside him. His other pokemon soon joined, with the exception of Plusle, who sat on his lap.

"You're such a baby, aren't you, missy?"

"Plus!" The tiny pokemon squeaked.

"A Pidgeot!" Teiran said, not pulling out the Pokedex this time, since her brother already had a Pidgeot. Teiran pet the Pidgeot on the head, as she smiled at it, saying things like, "Your so well groomed!" and "Adorable! Your so adorable!" Teiran continued to admire the Pidgeot, but still kept her eyes on the battle every now and then. "Come over, Daniel!" Teiran shouted to him.

Duke smiled. Charizard and Rockruff were both ready, this was gonna be fun.

"I'll give you the first move." Duke said, ready for anything the boy would throw at him.

He brought his Porygon egg from his bag he noticed it was glowing. He gasped...his egg was hatching!
"Oh lord Arceus, BABY PORYGON IS SO CUTE!!!" He ran gave it to Teiran and stood in place.
His strategy was super dangerous but worth a shot!

"Exciting!" Teiran said, as she sat 'criss-cross applesauce' on the deck, while still patting Pidgeot. "I think this is going to go well!" Teiran said, referring to both the trainers battling. Suddenly, Teiran saw a baby Porygon, sitting in her lap. "He's so cute!" Teiran said in a hush voice, as she cradled the 3D figure in her hands. Teiran reluctantly looked at the board, still on the dock, wondering if Zara and Kyle would be on soon.
(@AspenTR33 @Arsenal42226512 where are you guys?)

He looked at Daniel and saw something in him, a shot of jealously glowed in his eyes but he turned back before they could see it.
"I'm ready for your move!" He said trying to stay cool.

"I offered you the first move." Duke said with an eyebrow raised. Perhaps the kid was distracted by something. This kid's egg hatching made him think of his own egg in his backpack. It had to hatch soon, he was sure of it.

"VENUSAUR USE VINE WHIP ON ROCKRUFF" He knew his type advantages well as he commanded Wartortle to use agility on Charizard and then bite. Still distracted a bit he kept going.

"This is going to be a good match!" Teiran said to Daniel, as she continued to pat the Pidgeot with one hand, and cradle the Porygon in the other. "I can already tell they're gonna do great!" Teiran said. She looked down at the baby Porygon, and then up at the Pidgeot beside her.

He grinned waiting for Duke's attack, he knew how to deal with strong trainers like him due to Akio's big secret...one of many big secrets. Too many. He kept them from anyone, only his Pokémon knew. Well his kanto starters, Cubone, Gyarados and Porygon's mother.

"I do wonder," Daniel commented, leaning back in his chair.

Meanwhile, Lopunny was preoccupied with the pidgeot, wondering if it was dangerous or not. She'd dizzy punch it into the solar system, if there was even a chance that it might hurt Daniel...

(I can't see it)
"Whoa!" Teiran said, at Duke and Akio's confidence. "They must be pretty good at this already!" Teiran said, smiling, still cradling Porygon, and petting Pidgeot. "Popplio and Pichu, were getting jealous of all the attention, so they went up to Daniel, trying to get attention from him. Teiran, seeing this, giggled, and giving her cheery close eyed smile at them.

Duke smiled.

"Rockruff Agility & Tackle! Charizard grab the vines." Duke instructed as Rockruff used agility to cut Wartortle off and Charizard shot like a rocket grabbing Venusaur's vines.

"I wonder what tactic he's using!" Teiran said, looking at Duke with an excited look on her face. Teiran tried to cheer for them both, by giving them both a thumbs up, but that was all she could think of doing. Teiran just continued to watch the battle contently.

He knew it was a long shot but he was a cocky kid, with all his confident energy he shouted..."SOLAR BEAM" He knew all the risks of this but he went for it. Wartortle jumped behind to stop getting attacked.

Plusle was happily laid in Daniel's lap, receiving lots of belly rubs, until she noticed Pichu and Popplio. She immediately retracted into his jacket, squealing timidly at the strange pokemon.

"They're only Pichu and Popplio, baby girl," he teassured, hugging Plusle tight.

Duke raised an eyebrow. Solar Beam took time and while Charizard was grabbing his vines Venusaur couldn't move anywhere.

"Fire Blast! And Rockruff Rock Throw!" Duke instructed as Charizard launched the Fire Blast at Venusaur and Rockruff sent rocks flying in all directions to try and hit Wartortle.