• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey in Alola!

Wartortle knew the consequences of cowardliness from when Akio got badly ingured. He jumped infront of Venusaur and let out the strongest Hydro pump he's ever done. It was so big it hit them both and splashed: Akio, Duke, Teiran and Daniel.

Last edited:
(You can't force it to hit us, but I will play along)

Teiran got soaked with water. She had a blank expression on her face, as she froze. Then, her blank expression turned into an excited one, as she let out a whoop of enjoyment. "THAT WAS AMAZING!!" she shouted, giving a large smile. She whipped her hair around, as water came flicking from it. Her hair, being down to her shins at least in a ponytail, went everywhere, as she accidently sprayed Pidgeot, Popplio, Pichu, and got a little bit on the baby Porygon.

Charizard had used its instincts to let go of the vines and fly in the air...the same could not be said of Duke.

"WONDERFUL! Truly this is a wondrous match. Your Wartortle shows great heart!" Duke complimented, a big grin despite being splashed. Rockruff ran over to see if Duke was okay.

(Okay that's fine)

"W-WARTORTLE THAT WAS AWESOME" He shouted with unbearable excitment"I LOVE YOU BUDDY!" He affectinatly showed lots of love to Wartortle and let Wartortle lick his hand. He was so happy, both of them were. Venusaur stopped solar beam and rubbed against them.

Plusle, terrified by the sudden splash, let off a thunderbolt, accidentally shocking Daniel in the process. She didn't realise the error she'd made until Lopunny came bounding over, to check on her limp master, who was doubled over in pain. Daniel hated the cold, especially cold water. The sensation of it against his slin was comparable to fristbite, thanks to his illness.

"Oh Arceus," he groaned, "This Hu-Urts!"

"Yeah, amazing!" Teiran said, as she gave a wide eyed smile to Akio. "You two both have amazing natural talents!" Teiran inquired to both Akio and Duke. These two trainers showed great heart in battling, and certain tactics. They also showed great love for Pokemon. Then Teiran heard Daniel, and rushed to his side. "Are you okay?!" Teiran asked Daniel. Then Teiran heard Akio's voice. "There's one in my room, down the side of the ferry, over there." Teiran said, pointing to her room, then turning her attention back to Daniel. "Are you going to be alright?" she said to him.

He rushed off to her room and came to a sudden stop as he swapped out Pidgeot for Golem for a bit. As he zoomed back he shouted
"GO GOLEM" he shouted as he threw out the big brown rock turtle. It ran over to Daniel. "If you hug him You'll instantly feel no more pain from electricty!" He told Daniel.

Shooting pains continued to go through Daniel's body, and he was having to bite his lip, to keep himself from crying out. Lopunny returned Plusle, afraid that she'd try to shock him again if she felt scared.

Lopunny was almost tempted to scold the stranger for his ignorance, but she ignored the temptation, for he likely knew nothing about fibromyalgia. It wasn't as simple as removing the source of the pain, when it came to treating Daniel.

"I'm gonna be down for a bit guys," Daniel hissed, "I... I need my pain meds. And some time to recover..."

"Do you have these pain meds?" Duke asked, showing great concern for Daniel's well being. He had grown to like Daniel. Charizard and Rockruff each looked on in concern.

"That might not be a good idea..." Teiran said to Akio. To be honest, Teiran wasn't quite sure. She didn't think it was a good idea, at least for the fact that he was in a wheelchair. Then she heard that Daniel was going to take his pain meds, and nodded in agreement. "I agree with you Daniel." she said, with a worried look, still plastered on her face. "I'll go get the meds!" Teiran said, running to Daniel's room.

Duke smiled as Teiran ran to get the medication before turning to Daniel.

"Wonderful to have friends like that, isn't it?" Duke said.

Akio groaned angrily, he gets mad when people doubt his Pokémon.
"Golem could help" he replied to those actions. Akio was trying to keep his secret in but he couldn't he ran as far as he could and sat near the ocean. His eyes showed what his secret was so he closed them.

The boy offered a feeble thumbs up, doubled over as Lopunny removed his wet jacket. She hurried to use heal bell on him, despite knowing that it wouldn't do very much for his pain. Her heal bell did a splendid job of soothing him, however, which helped stop him from having stress induced flares.

Teiran rushed into his room, surprisingly no troubles with a lock, and looked around, to find some pain meds on the desk in his room. Without hesitation, she grabbed them, and rushed to the main deck, as she handed them to Daniel's Lopunny, knowing it could help with opening it.

Lopunny grunted as she took the white bottle, pouring a copious amount of pills out, before handing them to Daniel. He swallowed them almost instantly, exhaling as he wiped his mouth.

"T-thanks," he gasped. Now, it was just a case of waiting until they worked...

"Excellent job Teiran." Duke said giving her a thumbs up, matched by his Charizard. Rockruff also looked on, happy Teiran was able to get Daniel the medication he needed.

"No problem, as long as you feel better." Teiran said. "And thanks, Duke." Now she noticed that Akio ran off, in anger, and she said, "I'm going to find Akio. Be right back!" she said, as she ran off the ferry, and told the ticket taker she'd be back. "I need a vacation..." the ticket taker said. Teiran ran to the beach near the port, to see Akio, sitting alone. "Akio, are you okay?" Teiran asked, sitting next to him.

He replied "I don't want to talk about it." He was blushing but looking at the ocean. He didn't know what it was that was going on, but he knew his heart was true. He couldn't go wrong on it. He was smart about this. He patted the ground next to him and turned around still sitting.

"Akio, I know you may not want to talk about it, but I'm concerned how you just walked off." Teiran said, as she put a hand on his shoulder. "You see, this situation, is just like learning to ride a bike. When you fall down, you get back up again." Teiran said, standing up, and holding out a hand to him.

He took her hand got up and strangely reached into his pocket,"Here, I want you to have it." It was some sort of card that he wanted Teiran to have. He flashed it. He knew she needed it more than him. All of a sudden a storm hit up as soon as he blew on a strange amulet. A giant red Gyarados sent huge waves over the beach. He hopped on it and reached out to her.
"Care for a ride? To you know...talk" He asked skeptically

"For now, I need to go back to my room and rest," Daniel continued, "I'm worried I might have a flare if I don't."

And Lopunny pushed him back to the room, where he could rest until Akala island. He removed his wet clothes, placing them on the radiator, before he went to bed. Mightyena snuggled up to him, as she always did when he'd been hurt, offering him soft warmth and comfort

Teiran reluctantly took the card. "Um...Okay..." Teiran said, as she blushed, and grabbed his hand. No one had ever asked her for a ride on there shiny Gyarados when they blew on an amulet and a storm suddenly appeared. I mean, when did it ever happen besides now? "So, what is this card?" Teiran said, as she flashed it, and turned it around.

"The card is a ticket to Johto just encase you ever wanted to come...I don't need it cause I'm from Johto." He replied. The storm stopped and Gyarados rode them into the sunset. It would take a while so they had time to chat if they wanted!

"Have a good rest." Duke said to Daniel before Daniel headed back to his room. Duke kept his eyes on Teiran and the boy offering a ride on the shiny Gyarados.

"So...exactly where are we heading to?" Teiran asked Akio, as she wrapped her arms around his stomach, to keep from falling off. She put the card in her Pocket, and zipped her pocket shut, so it wouldn't fall out. She thought that she would go to Johto when she was done in Alola. Then Teiran couldn't help the feeling that snuck up on her. She had some feelings for Akio.

"I was thinking we could visit my cousin...yeah." He could help the feeling creeping up his back...he knew that he liked her...a lot but it was rejection that scared him. He just kept playing it cool, if he does then who knows.
"I heard this quote once..." He began. "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

"I like that quote. It's true. No matter what happens, it's all about inner beauty." Teiran said, with a soft smile, as she looked at the ocean below them. She reached a hand down, and the water gently touched her fingers, as her fingers glided through the water. "So where does your cousin live?" Teiran asked, as she took her hand out of the water, and shook it, to get the water off of it.

"Iki Town." He can't help the urge to suddenly kiss her, he knew it was wrong so he refused.
He just kept going with the cool route. He caught so many Pokémon she would love to see so visiting his cousin would be great!

"Iki town...is that in Akala?" Teiran asked him, wondering if they were going to head back to the group, or leave them on the boat. Teiran looked at Akio, in a way, that she had never looked at anyone. She had a very cheery, but quiet smile on, as she wore a deep red blush on her cheeks. Her eyebrows were raised, and her eyes were sparkling in the sun.
(What the dramatic look!)

"Sorry, It's in Melemele island." He stared deeply into her eyes and moved closer to her his eyes sparkled. He leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek and blushed so much he was burning hot. He turned and saw the boss of his cousin.
"Hey Kukui!" Shouted Akio, Kukui smiled and greeted them Akio jumped off hugged Gyarados and reached for Teiran's hand. Smiling he said "This way Teiran, if you want to go back tell Gyarados, it's fine."

"That's fine, it's perfectly-" Teiran said, but got cut off, as he kissed her on the cheek. Her cheeks were as hot as an iron, as she looked at him, sparkling eyes. Teiran didn't wait another moment, and kissed him on the lips, blushing so red, that her face could be mistaken with an apple. When she pulled away, and saw Kukui, staring, she blushed, and had a straight face, sweating. "Umm..." she said quietly.

"Where's Lillie Kukui?" He asked smiling at Teiran. Kukui showed them to Lillie.
"Why Hello there Cousin." This shocked Lillie so much she froze. "It's only me." He smiled.
"Can I use the PC?" Asked Akio. Lillie nodded in shock. He went to get out his smallest cutest Pokémon.
"Everybody out!" He sent out a Dratini, Turtwig, Umbreon, Espeon and Normal Vulpix.

"Lillie, I like that name." Teiran said, as she got off of the Gyarados. She looked at Akio, with an expression that said, We tell no one. Teiran really did like Akio, and they had only met that day, and didn't really talk that much. Still, it was embarrassing to kiss someone at the age of eleven.

Daniel tossed and turned in his bed, until he heard the rumble of the ferry. He hoped that by the time be was well enough to be up and about again, they woukd be on Akala Island. He couldn't skip out in his contests. Not for anything.

"We should get back right?" He asked Teiran. Lillie complained saying Lusamine would be happy to see Akio which made him storm out!
He knew that Lusamine acted nice but she was a monster inside.

(It's good to keep it going. Thanks Noir.)

"I think our ferry is about leaving soon. Sorry for us just meeting and all, but we should head out!" Teiran said to Akio, while gripping his arm. "The Ferry left, it was due to leave at this time, we need to go!" Teiran said, as she pulled Akio to the Gyarados.

"GYARADOS SPEED!" He shouted, Gyarados used extreme speed while they were on so he held Teiran tight.
"Let's get there fast!" Gyarados had already made it and Akio ran to where Teiran's room is.
"See ya tomorrow." He said...it was late...too late.