• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey in Alola!

Teiran felt the ferry stop with jerk, as she looked ahead. "We're here..." Teiran said, standing up. "Akala island." She said, completing her sentence. Teiran's blank expression changed into an excited one, as she jumped up and down, her Pokemon doing the same. "I can't believe we're here!" Teiran said, as she grabbed Akio's hand and pulled him to his feet. Teiran then turned to Daniel. "I should probably get a new dress as well! And an outfit for both Pokemon! Pichu already has the bow though..." Teiran said, smiling. "Shall we be off then?" Teiran asked, as she saw the board drop from the ferry to the port deck,

Duke had returned, his Pokemon minus Charizard back in their Pokeballs, as he looked on with excitment at Akala Island.

"I'm always ready." Duke said with a big grin, Charizard looked on in anticipation.

"You'd look beautiful in a dress" He said quietly so no one could hear him.
"I guess I'll need to get a cool new trainer outfit."He said confidently as normal. He really wanted to see Teiran in a dress then wondered if that was weird. Akio got off the ferry and looked at the island in amazment,
"Wow!"Is all he could get out by this speechless place!

"Aye lad, that little bugger would be a wonderful addition to your team." Dante said encouraging Blake to attempt catching the Pokémon. "Best do it smartly before that Haxorus returns. I'd much rather not harm the wild life of this island." He said watching the surrounding area.

Teiran got off the boat, and lipped the words thank you to Akio. Then she motioned for Daniel to come along. Teiran looked around the place, as she admired the big city she now faced. There was a clothes store over a ways, and there were many places to go. "The clothes store first?" She asked all of her friends, before looking at Popplio and Pichu. They were staring around intently, admiring everything.

"Yeah, let's go," Daniel interjected, "Lopunny!"

Lopunny dutifully pushed him off of the boat, carefully guiding the chair down onto dry land. Now that her master mentioned it, she wanted a change of clothes, too. Her yellow vest did its job, but was hardly very pretty...

(My style might change a bit as I write now. I'm currently reading, Memoirs Of A Geisha, and I have a habit of being influenced greatly by what I'm reading...)

"I vote we go there!" He said looking at his old T-shirt and Jean shorts. He wanted a whole new look so he wondered into the Clothes store!
Cubone followed intently and all the others returned to their Pokéballs, this was gonna be fun!

(How do I do that bit under the name? for e.g. -Yellow.lol's quote.)

(Edit your signature, and type in what you want! If you do my quote, don't forget to put -Yellow.lol)

Teiran followed Akio to the clothes shop, and walked around, as Popplio and Pichu followed her. "Oh my gosh, I love this dress!" Teiran said, as she ran over to a white silky dress, that wasn't see through, and really soft. It looked like a loose dress, that flowed in the wind, and Teiran asked, "Should I try this one on?"

"Sure." Akio replied still looking around. All of a sudden he found the best T-shirt he had ever seen, striped yellow and black, silky soft and most of all it had an ultra ball in the middle.
"THESE ARE MY KIND OF CLOTHES!" he told Teiran in shock they matched his style so well. Next he found long grey jogging bottoms and a black jacket which he ran into the dressing room and put it all on!

Daniel, meanwhile, went for a much smarter outfit, given the nature of his next performance.

He chose a smart black tuxedo, and a bow tie, as well as a matching bow tie collar for Mightyena. He also picked out a pink mini cordoba hat, which Lopunny begged him for...

Akio was stunned with his new look and showed it to Teiran!
"What do you think?" He asked her excited. This was the first time his outfit has been perfect for an adventure!

"It's amazing!" Teiran said, looking at him, head to toe. "I better try mine on." Teiran said, as she took off into the dressing room. A moment later, she walked out, in the beautiful, silky white dress, barefooted. Her hair was taken out of her ponytail, and it seemed to have a certain natural curl when it was all the way down to her feet.she had a few strands of hair in her face, that she quickly moved out of her face. "What do you think?" Teiran asked, rolling her hair back with her palm.

"Hm? Yeah, it looks good on you," Daniel said quickly, rolling into the men's rooms to try on his tux. He came out a little later, looking unusually prim and proper in the black tuxedo, white shirt, and black bow tie. Mightyena stood at his side, wearing her own little bow tie collar.

"Yo, this punk's wack!"

"Yeah, he's too real. Let's split!"

A couple of scared Team Skull grunts ran off, Duke having fought them off with Charizard. They weren't much of an issue, Duke then turned to the woman who they were bothering.

"Everything is fine now miss. Stay safe." Duke said as the woman who thanked him before running off. Duke didn't need to go shopping like the others, so he did a jog around the city to "stay in shape" when he saw members of the infamous Team Skull threatening a woman. Duke made sure they wouldn't be a problem.

"I wonder how the others are doing?" Duke said to himself, before beginning to head back to the clothing store the others went to.

"That looks great on both of you!" Teiran said, as she gave the trainer and Pokemon a close eyed smile, and clapped her hand together. "So gentlemen like!" Teiran said, looking at them, from head to toe. They really did look great on them, in fact, Teiran thought all three trainers looked great. Now to pick something for Popplio, was the next step. Teiran looked around, and found a dark blue bow tie, so without warning, Teiran put it onto him, and put a mirror in front of his face, a mirror she pulled from her bag. Popplio gave a chirrup of happiness at the sight of his look

"Well, that was sort of the idea," Daniel chuckled, scratching Mightyena's ears, "Say, I wonder what Kemen would think, if he saw me like this..."

Mightyena barked approvingly, as if to assure him that he'd like his look, and it wasn't long before Daniel rolled back into the changing room, to put his new outfit back on its hanger. He rolled out just in time to see Teiran put another bow tie on Popplio, however.

"It appears I've started somewhat of a trend," he chuckled, as his wolven companion jumped onto his lap.

"I guess that you kind of have!" Teiran said, as she looked at both Pokemon of hers. Pichu, with the bow around his ear, and Popplio, with a bow around his neck. "You two surpass the meaning of cute!" Teiran said, getting down low and hugging them. Pichu tried to hug Teiran back, with his tiny arms, and Popplio wrapped his flippers, as far around Teiran as he could. "So, Akio? How do we look?" Teiran asked her crush.

Akio wasn't really paying attention before and was just reading manga so when he looked up she was so beautiful he couldnt look away he somehow managed to grab a hold of himself and say,
"This is great, everyone looks amazing!"

Duke eventually entered the clothing store, seeing his friends trying on new outfits.

"My my, how fashionable." Duke complimented. Duke couldn't help but smirk at Akio's reaction to Teiran.

"Thanks! You do too!" Teiran said, as she admired Akio's new adventure clothes. He looked so cute in them too. Teiran then ran back into the dressing room, and put on her old clothes, taking the new dress, and carefully setting it on the receptionists desk, and paying for it. When she was done, she put the dress neatly folded, into her backpack. She then saw Duke, and thanked him for the compliment. "Are we done shopping, or would you like to buy something, Duke?" Teiran asked him.

"Not much of a shopper. If you guys are done than we can go." Duke said. He understood people concerned with their presentation, he could relate, but fashion was something that never interested him. Charizard would share that opinion if it could speak a language humans understood.

Daniel went to pay for his things, as well as an extra little something, namely, a fire-retardant set of tail rings, for ninetales. They were a gift for Kemen, which he wanted to give to him in person, when he visited for his exhibition performance.

"I'm all done here, too," he added.

Akio noticed Duke's reaction and raised an eyebrow while grabbing a baby sized blue hoodie and put it on Cubone and it fit perfectly!
"HOW ADORABLE!?!" He shouted snuggling Cubone's cheeks, he really was adorable in that hoodie. He payed for everything and like Daniel added,
"Done!"

Teiran looked at the adorable Cubone, standing before her. "He's adorable!" Teiran said, as she pet the little Cubone. " I agree, but I think we should wait for an answer, if Duke even wants new clothes." Teiran said, as she turned to Duke, waiting for him to decide on clothes. Teiran thought that Pichu and Popplio looked cute in their assmeble, as she pet them on the head.

(Duke is not gonna buy anything, sorry if I wasn't clear)

"Well if we're done then we can move out. So where do we go next?" Duke asked, curious what the group's next place to go would be.

Akio went silent for a second and asked Teiran something strange,
"Can we speak in private..."
He really wanted to asked about something. After all he has wanted to ask her since she got the ticket.
He went outside beside the building and waited.

"Depends what everyone wants to do," Daniel began, "We could go and train, or explore the city, or try to catch some more pokemon... My contest isn't for another day yet, and I don't know when or where the next showcase is..."

Teiran quickly followed Akio, to end up standing outside the building. "What is it you want to talk about?" Teiran quickly asked, as she looked at him. His blond hair and and cool new outfit, made Teiran want to love him more than she already did. Teiran then looked at him, eyes sparkling.

"Would you actually come to Johto?" He asked, this question was burning inside him for a long time. Ever since Kyle told him that she wanted to be the Alolan Queen he didn't know if she would ever go to another Region. Her talent and loving of Pokémon just proved it! He knew she would become queen which probably meant she had responsibilities and all that, he respected it, it was just...

"Of course I am!" Teiran shouted, as she grabbed the ticket, still in her pocket. "Ever since you gave me this ticket, I wanted to go with you, to wherever you went!" Teiran shouted, holding the ticket in two hands. "I don't care what goals and challenges get in the way of me staying with you!" Teiran said, as she put her hand on his shoulder. "Because I love you." She said, as she pulled him into a tight hug.

This made him blush intensely but in a good way, he hugged her back and smiled.
"Guess your right, anything could come, Team rocket...Giovanni. We could fail at some gyms! Anything! We'll do it together.!" He replied.
"Let's get back to the gang!" He said.

(This RP is kinda getting thrown off the rails. The plot is starting to make very little sense to me)

Daniel sighed, ready to head away into the city and train. Mightyena's ice fang combination still needed perfecting, and he wanted to wrap up Kemen's gift...

Teiran nodded in agreement, as she opened the door to the clothing shop, and asked the others, "I kind of want to catch at least two more Pokemon, so should we do that?" Teiran asked, waiting for an interjection, or agreement with her. She looked at her Pokemon. "And maybe face a few trials along the way?" Teiran asked, as she looked back at her travel mates.
(To be honest, I don't see a plot line either. I hope we can think of one on the discussion page)

"Mmmhmmm!" He said as he saw a Rowlett and chased it with a Pokéball
"My Rowlett!!" They were running in circles until Rowlett gladly attacked Cubone making Cubone use rock throw to weaken it.
"Time to catch it" He said throwing a Pokéball. . . . . ROWLETT WAS CAUGHT!
"OMG I CAUGHT A ROWLETT!" He shouted "I'm gonna nickname you Spoopz!

"Yeah, that works," Daniel answered, "I've got some catching to do myself, and after that, I want to train Mightyena and Serperior, for the contest. I want to see if I can get myself a clean win streak."

"Sounds like a plan to me." Duke said, seeing a great opportunity to train Rockruff. Charizard nodded in agreement, liking the suggestion made.

"Ok!" Teiran said, as she stepped outside. She Then saw Akio, and a Rowlet, as Akio caught it. "Nice!" Teiran said, as she walked around, trying to find her own Pokemon to catch. Teiran pushed some tall grass out of her way, so she could look around. After a few minutes, she saw something. Two Ralts. They were hanging out together, both blushing intently, as they spoke Pokemon speak. "Nice..." Teiran said quietly, as she sent out Pichu and Popplio. "Alright! Do you mind if I battle you two, Ralts?" Teiran asked one of them. The male Ralts looked at the female Ralts, as they both nodded, and got into battle position. "Alright, Popplio use Bubble on the female, and Pichu, use electric shock on the male!" Teiran said, as her Pokemon did the order. The female Ralts got hit, but the Male Ralts dodged, with a marvelous flip. "Interesting..." Teiran said, as she supersized two Pokeballs, for catching them later. The battle went on for a while, until the female Ralts was real low, and the male Ralts was around the middle. Popplio was a good amount, but Pichu was getting hurt. Teiran took this moment, to throw both Pokeballs at the Ralts' and in a few seconds, both the female, and male were caught. Teiran decided to wait for going to the Pokemon Center, until everyone found a Pokemon that fit there taste.

Daniel, meanwhile, searched until he found an oricorio, a Pa'u style one, native to the island, which was ine of the pnes his uncle had asked for. He got straight down to business and threw a quick ball at it, not wanting to waste his energy this early.

"That's one for my uncle," he reported, stashing it away in his pocket.