• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A Journey in Alola! Discussion

afk

Attachments

• Me.png
    Me.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 47
Name gregor
Gender 11
Personality would do anything for is pokemon
Apperce blonde hair tall
Goal to be the first pokemon master
Pokemon (il get a photo and put it down below
Back story
Father giovanni rivals red, blue,green,

Last edited:
Name: William Jackson or Will
Personality: William is Brave, Kind, and hot and will run into a situation without thinking
Looks: William has Light tan hair and blue eye's. He wear's black Short's with socks and sandals because he think's there are still cool to him.
Goals: to create the ultimate body to match any Pokemon
Pokemon (So far): Rotom
backstory: William parents were both scientist when he was little and on his 13th birthday he was given a Rotom by his mother the help them better understand the Pokemon she gave him old household appliances to use for Rotom.

Y

Yifun618

Mind if i jump in?:
Name: Vivian
Appearance: Long black hair, usually wears all black
Personality: Shy but fierce. She doesn't like when people hurt others who she sees as friends, and is overall a caring person
Goal: To one day challenge the elite four
Pokemon: Alolan Vulpix (Serenity), Rockruff (Kenai), Bulbasaur (Spuds)
Backstory: Vivian used to live in Lumiose City until she recently moved out to Alola. The wide open is still relatively new to her as she is very used to city life. Her starter was her Bulbasaur from the professor, and her older brother later gifted an egg to her, which hatched to her Vulpix. Her most recent catch, Rockruff, likes to walk outside of his Pokeball next to her.

May I join? (I can change some stuff)

Name: Vulby
Personality: Shy no matter what,
Looks: She has blonde hair, that always wears blue cloths, she is short
Goals: To have a bakery (random)
Pokemon (So far): basic (alolan vulpix)
Backstory: She lived in a house that is covered in nature where the temperature is always cold. She was in the forest with her parents and she got lost and a alolan vulpix found her and brought her to the house she lives in right now

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Can i join in this RP?
Name:Glacier
Personality:Worried, Smart, Creative, Adventurous
Looks:Blond Hair, Blue Cap, Leather Jacket, One-strap bag, Blue Shoes, White Shorts,
Goals:To become a Pokemon champion
Pokemon (So far):Aerodactyl(Aero), Zoroark(partner), Metagross(birthday gift from Dad)
backstory:Recently turned 14, wants to become the top tier trainer from Unova and beat Alder, the current champion and also father. Younger Sister, Nova, was recently given an Eevee egg.

Name: Jonathan
Personality: Courageous, Tender-Hearted, Energetic, Humorous, Persistent
Height/Weight: 5'1"/ 106 lbs.
Appearance: Has short black hair, but he can part it. Wears a purple jacket that has a lighter shade of purple at the top. Wears a blue shirt with a Poke'Ball on it underneath the jacket. Wears jeans with tiny holes at the knees. Wears blue and white shoes (like the male Alola protagonist).
Has a Poketch from Sinnoh on right wrist.
Role: Poke'Mon Master
Goals: To stop all evil alliances
Poke'Mon: Lucario(Fightinium Z) ,Greninja, Decidueye (Decidium Z) Infernape (Firium Z) Vikavolt, Noivern
Backstory: Lost semi-finals of the World-Class Poke'Mon League, but his opponent in that round won finals, putting him at 3rd most powerful Trainer of all time. Now seeks to be the destroying factor of all evil teams, and has taken down Teams Magma and Rocket.