• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A Journey in Alola! Discussion

Right, so, let's begin by discussing the plans we have laid out for our characters. We can work in any subplots, when we've discussed exactly what we want to achieve by the end of the story.

I really want my character o achieve beating her mother in the Alolan showcases. But I want her to win against Red in the championships, and lose against Blue/Green.

I'm honestly not sure about Kaisa. I mean, he could perhaps become an elite four member, or be the only one out of our group to become the champion. It all depends on what your plans are

( OKAY, lets try this one more time, considering there wasn't even a link to this. )

Name: Ezra
Appearance: Long blonde hair. Black hoodie jacket, Tan shirt, Wears his hood most of the time, Black pants and shoes.
Personality: Energetic, Athletic, Really athletic, Nice and kind.
Goal: To be the very best.
Pokemon: Pikachu.
Backstory: He's now an orphan, He found his pikachu as a young child, hiding under a leaf in the rain. He has a heart locket containing the ashes of his mother and father, nobody can see it.

( if this doesn't work i give up )

Just a heads-up, I will not be giving Daniel a legendary in this RP, I'm just stating it because it's one of his goals. The legendary he wants to have is from Sinnoh, anyway (In a future RP, I will be asking for permission to give him a shaymin)

Im assuming i can join right? Also my pokemon is going to be a Scizor if thats alright with you. It will be his only Pokemon for quite awhile though so that my character is not to op

Name: Dante D'Angelo
Personality: calm and collected, he tends to do what he fells is right and takes any opportunities to make some money.
Looks: Dante has a very deep shade of purple colored eyes, and slightly long platinum silverish hair which can barely cover them. He wears a red tanned leather jacket with the emblem of team skull on the back that is colored black and white of course and has a black t-shirt underneath it. He has some ripped black jean shorts that go down over his knees and and a black leather satchel. Finally he has a golden team skull medallion as well as brown tinted aviators.
Goals: Dante has not yet determined what his goal is..... He has just been floating around waiting for something interesting to happen. He has been thinking about becoming the champion of Alola with his Scizor Zane but is not to sure quite yet.
Pokemon (So far): Just a Scizor named Zane..... Nothing else
backstory: Dante lived in the Hoenn region before he went on other adventures as a teenager and decided to take a vacation in the beautiful region of Alola. At a very young age his father took him and his brother Julian out on and expedition at sea for a few weeks. Things went smoothly until the ship was attacked by some mysterious bandits and his father killed. Him and his brother were the only sole survivors of the raid, but one didn't make it off the ship.

Hope thats good enough, didnt want to overwhelm people with to many words so i tried to keep it neat and tidy.

Last edited:
Name: Zinnia
Personality: Zinnia is a bit shy when it comes to battling, but she won't complain if she absolutely has to. Her strong love for flowers made her a gardener. Now she lives in Poni Island in a cabin.
Looks: Zinnia has a pink fedora, light brown hair, orange tanktop with a pink skirt, green pants and orange sandals.
Goals: To become a great gardener
Pokemon (So far): Bounsweet, Cottonee

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Name: Blake Star
Personality: Mostly optimistic, always tries his hardest, is happiest around his friends and Pokemon.
Looks: Blake has shaggy dark brown hair and wears a backwards hat with a Pokemon egg on it. He's wearing a white T-shirt that displays the Alola League and wears a blue button up Hawaiian style shirt but leaves it unbuttoned. He wears a black pair of shorts and some simple black converse.
Goals: Blake doesn't really have a goal as far as Pokemon go. His father is a professional breeder while his mother works in a Poke Ball factory as a manager. He's focused on blazing a path for himself to follow.
Pokemon: Egg (Chimchar)
backstory: Blake lived in Kalos with his Aunt and Uncle while his parents worked in the Sinnoh Region at their respective jobs. Blake's Uncle and Aunt weren't too big on Pokemon as they saw the creatures as a waste of time. Though with the insistence of his father, the boy was sent to the Kalos Trainer school. Blake decided that when he became of age he would go on his own adventure. His parents came to visit Kalos with a present for the boy. Blake's father gave him a Pokemon egg and Blake's mother gave him a plane ticket to Alola. With that, the young boy was off to start his own adventure.

May I join this RP?
Here is my character if I can join.

Name: Roger
Personality: Slick, Manipulative, Cocky/Ego Hungry
Looks: White, Blue Pants, Blue Shirt, Black Hood, Carries Weapon Blue Hair
Pokemon: Stoutland, Houndoom, Ludicolo, Sandslash, (Egg with the first form of Florges)
Backstory: Born in Hoenn, Roger has been all around the world, Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos amd Alola. He has caught Pokemon he found to have great power, and has taken down gyms in every region, and is prepared to take down the champions of each region. But his background history with Team Aqua two years prior to this, he fled and now can't participate in anything. He plans to seek revenge against the people who shunned him and mocked him.
Goals: Revenge, Power, Ego Boost, Domination

Last edited:
Dudes, dudes. You are doing nothing wrong in the RP, but I would like to ask a small favor...I don't get the privilege to go onto any devices, or electronics during days of school. I am only available on sick days, breaks, weekends, and a small time on Thursday early noon. Where I'm getting to, is that you guys have really went for this RP! It makes me happy to see this, but I am so inactive, that I can't respond to important things, like when Blake came in the Pokemon Center, I may have wanted to say hi, but didn't get the chance, as to the fact that he ran off. What I ask of you, is if you could slow down, and if there is an important part that involves me, would you wait for me a little longer? If you would be so kind as to do so thanks.