• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A Journey in Alola! Discussion

Can we jump to morning now? If so, I'm jumping to 5:00 a.m.

I will allow it, since nothing was going on. And I hope you won't leave for good. I was planning that my OC character, Teiran, would meet with your character, Jonathan, and end up meeting each other in the end? All good with you guys? I hope that we didn't actually hurt your feelings in real life.

Hey, he said Daniel can't fight because he's a coordinator. Duke just sticks up for his friends.

Duke is willing to extend the olive branch if needed, but the way this guy is acting won't cause Duke to want to be his friend.

I gotta agree with you on that one, and there's not much I can do about Daniel's volatility in this situation, either. The fact of the matter is, though, something's gotta give, if we don't want to end up as mortal enemies by the end of this RP. And it can't be us, bevause we're not the ones in the wrong.

More or less, you just said I'm an idiot when you two are assuming a bunch of stuff. I'm protecting you right now, and you're making a fuss of it. So I'm in the right. I'm not saying Daniel can't fight, he would not be ideal since he has no recognizable experience in that area. And I also asked Duke to join me, but now we're in a loop all because I said Daniel isn't ready yet.

I'm trying to stop Team Skull to make your journey peaceful.

Unless you want to have to risk your life when you don't know what they're up, to, let me try to stop them.

We'll stop Team Skull, as a group, because that is what a RP is all about. You don't get to decide who does and who does not get to beat the bad guys.

I was acting in character as Daniel in the RP, but I'm going to have to say something in regards to your conduct here: You've been really rude and condescending towards us. You can't keep pretending that our characters are weak and pathetic, just because YOU want to be the hero. There is no I in RP.

Shut up about that, okay? I meant weaker as in you are experienced, but you have some yet to learn. Now that you bring it up, I'm sorry and I'll be better about it.

Look. I'll just leave and we can move past me, Okay? Or................................................................................................................ I'll stay and do everything right again. Your choice.

You don't have to leave, but we do things as a group. We decide the story together, you don't decide what we do alone.

I think we can work together and not screw everything up, I want you to contribute. You just can't have your character take over the story. That's my big concern.

What's ironic about this is I believe Duke, Daniel and the others already fought Team Skull. Guzma was even there if I remember correctly. So it's not like Daniel has never dealt with them before.

Not to mention we were about to do a contest and you want our characters to drop that to go deal with Team Skull.

(If you'd like to join, jaden cruz, then please post your character bio, and wait for approval)

But we have our own plans laid out already. Teiran wants to become the Alola queen, Daniel wants to become top coordinator, and Duke has his own business with Team Skull. We won't abandon what we want for our characters, just because of you. You have to think of everyone here.

Well, I'll just leave! If y'all are finding flaws in me, I'll be on my way and never be on the RP again.

You've been rude enough, in and out of the RP, so me wanting to join was a dumb move on my part.

@Yellow.anime thanks for the opportunity, but I'm out and never getting on this RP again.

We're asking you to respect our characters, their goals, and our individual plotlines. It's not like we're asking for the moon on a stick. If you want to leave, then by all means, go ahead, but if you want to stay, you'll need to show everyone a lot more respect.