• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A Journey in Alola! Discussion

If you are leaving, I can't stop you, and I won't. It's your choice, and let me just say....you are kind of throwing yourself a pity party, and lets say, I know how you feel, I've been there, trust me. But I ended up realizing what I did was wrong, even if it felt right. I won't stop you from leaving, but just letting you know, if you want to come back, you're always welcome.

Unfortunately Arsenal42226512 Duke already said he was gonna wait to go after Team Skull till after the contest. Made a big point about how we should stick together as a group and all the jazz. Can't have my character go back on his word just because your character went off on his own.

So sorry, but Duke cannot join you at the moment. Not to mention he has no idea your character left and no one has told him about it, so he'd have no idea what Kyle was doing.

Let me handle this! (Excitement builds!) Since some of us want to defeat team skull, and some of us don't, I say we DONT have a vote, BUT we DO decide which first. How about, we carry out the role play normally, and don't take out team skull. BUT later, I'll make a new thread, called, "Taking Skull" and those who did end up wanting to take team skull can join that role play, like a continue from this one! Is that good? Or no?

What timing LOL JLucarioEX you may want to edit your post. I tell you I either post at the same time as someone else or someone else posts at the same time I do. I have rotten luck :D

....also don't take control of my Pokemon. Ask first, if you'd be so kind.

Just to ask, since Teiran has sisters and Daniel has a lover, is it okay if I make a little second character for Duke? Want to ask to make sure it's okay.

I'm not, my god. By doing this, you're interfering with the canon of my PRP, and I don't want that, which is why I'm telling you all to leave. If you're going to assume that I'm making it all about me, I'll just take my leave and you can disturb the canon of my PRP.

This RP has NOTHING to do with yours. Just because you're using the same characters, or whatever, doesn't mean that this RP and yours are suddenly linked. Keep your own RP out of this one, because it ain't canon here.

Fine, whatever. I'll just let you all make @Yellow.anime control two characters, which is possibly against the rules. I read it on the original post and while it may be uplifted now, it's still unfair that she would have to because of your decision.

Wait, it was? Let me check. I thought it was yours, but if it was hers, I apologize and shalt forever leave this RolePlay.

Nope, it was yours. Check Page 36 through 37 and you'll see what I mean.