• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A Journey in Alola! Discussion

Thanks, Noir. If anything important for any of you comes up, would the others please wait, as of the important address? I don't know why, but when I talk in real life, i am the kind of kid whom uses ain't and the 'improper words' as my mom calls them, but when on a computer, or texting, or any personal device, I always want to have a great amount of proper wording...I'm quite weird.

Sure thing, i most certainly will wait for anyone that needs to respond to a post before i move on in a certain scene in the RP. I also have a life outside of technology and sometimes wont be here to catch up so i ask that people also wait for me XD

I know, and since we are all split apart, I don't know what's going on there. All I know is it deals with Team skull, and such. I hope we eventually run into each other, in fact soon is a better word. I'm not sure how well this'll go if we are split apart the whole time.

I mean if you guys somehow end up by the docks in Hau'oli city then that would solve the problem and i wouldn't have to look OP not that im against it lol.

Thank you, for taking that into mind!:blush:

Also I agree with Noir here, since the contests really mean something to his character, as catching Pokemon, winning battles, and performing in showcases do to mine.

Can I join this RP? I probably won't be the most super active, but I kinda miss RPing(long story short, I haven't been able to for a while due to reasons I won't discuss). Here's my forms!

--Primary Character--
Name: Zara
Personality: Nice, but competitive. Very loyal.
Looks: Curly blond hair in a ponytail, pink and light pink hat, pink shirt with a white Pokeball pattern, pink fingerless gloves with yellow cuffs, jean shorts, pink and yellow tennis shoes.
Goals: To someday be a Pokemon Professor.
Pokemon (So far): Quilava, Glaceon, and Alolan Raichu.
backstory: Zara and Tim used to live in the Johto Region, but moved to Alola. They grew up in Cherrygrove City and would often go visit Professor Elm. He gave them their Starter Pokemon, a Chikorita and a Cyndaquil. They caught their other Pokemon on their own.

--Brother Character--
Name: Tim
Personality: Hates to lose, teases his sister quite a bit.
Looks: Brown hair, green and white baseball hat backwards, green eyes, white-and-green short sleeved jacket over a yellow tee shirt, jeans, and brown hiking boots.
Goals: To be the Champion!
Pokemon (So far): Noctowl, Chikorita, Flareon
backstory: Zara and Tim used to live in the Johto Region, but moved to Alola. They grew up in Cherrygrove City and would often go visit Professor Elm. He gave them their Starter Pokemon, a Chikorita and a Cyndaquil. They caught their other Pokemon on their own.

Also, what island are we on?

You can join, Aspen! just make sure to read the rules! I have already had people say they read the rules, when the haven't, so I stress this. Please. Read. The. Rules.

Alright, thanks! And before I forget again, I have some visual aids for my characters:

Tim.png
Zara.png

I understand, I'll change my character plans, and keep out of the RP until I'm not Overpowered. I'm truly sorry... So, I will not ruin your contest, I just wanted to connect my character to your characters somehow. Sorry again. ;_;:up:

It's alright, you're just going to need to lose a few Pokémon so that you're on par with us. Only about 1 or 2 of them, i would suggest that if you plan on using them later on you should consider saying that they got stolen or misplaced and you got them back later when the others have caught up to our level. Everything else seems cool, your plans for your character were just progressing a bit to much lol.

Me and Blake are kinda locked down due to the interaction with FancyPikachu though, cant really progress tell he makes another post.

Sorry, my computer hasn't exactly been working lately, I'm using my phone now and I'll keep using it, sorry about the wait :T

Once again guys. We need to wait. I should've given you all the heads up, but every other week, I spend six hours in a car, for Friday and Sundays, and this weekend was the time, but nonetheless, Blake asked my name, am I correct? (Or at least he said he didn't catch it, telling me that I needed to say something) Yet instead of waiting, we went on, and as much as I wanted to say my name, I didn't have the chance. I'm just giving a heads up.

I have a few quick questions regarding my characters...I was planning on having Zara go meet Professor Kukui and he gives her a Trial Keychain thingy and maybe a Rotom Dex(to help her out and help her with information, since she wants to be a professor one day). It would make sense then that after defeating Hala(or Ilima, since he would be the first Trial...?), he gives her a Z-Ring. Her motive for wanting a Z-Ring would be to learn as much as she can about them: how they work, learning about the crystals, stuff like that. And it would also make sense for Tim to have a Z-Ring as well, seeing that he's trying to become a great Trainer, possibly even the Champion. But all this needs to be OK'd by you first, Yellow.

Well for starters, it's either a Rotom dex, or one Z ring. Otherwise, too overpowered. Since Rotom is technically considered a legendary, it'll be a tough one. One you chose, one, you might wanna go to @Teapot for authorization in having only one of these. If you decide to get the rotom dex and she says yes, you can get a Z crystal case, but cannot use the Z crystals. Z crystals are for proof of winning a Trial or beating a Kahuna.

That's why she would be taking the Island Trials, to get the Z crystals. And not to try to start a huge argument, but the Rotom Dex wouldn't be battling. It'd serve as kind of the same role as Ash's Rotom in the Sun and Moon anime, just kind of another character that just so happens to be a Pokedex as well. I'm a little confused though, if Zara gets a Rotom Dex, can Tim not get a Z-Ring?