• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers (Discussion)

Should we continue or wait for people to be back after this week, and just catch them up later?

• Continue.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Pause the RP while people are gone this week.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Captain Cardboard We did alot of posts, so I thought you might need catching up so you don't have to read them all. So basically, the lesson finished, some of us went to the cafe for a bit for break, Jesse went to his dorm and then the next class began so we all need to go to it now, Deg is the teacher for this one

@AnimeTail You still gonna post in this RP? If yes, just say you've been in different classes or something. We're currently looking after hydras in Creature Tending, the third lesson of the first day!

Do you think it would be cool if we had a party at the end of year? And then after we can go camping like wish said right at the start and try to do the thing with Delphi's eye?

@AnimeTail Welcome back! I liked Mark and I was worried you'd left.

I'm also fine with the end-of-the-year party and camping and stuff. Wait, are we gonna go through all the days or do some time-skip stuffs sometimes?

D

Deleted member 227971

Yes, no way am i going through 100000 weeks of school, because if one day in the RP is like, 4 days, that's 2800000 days. NO WAY am i doing that because that is 7671 years. So we would all be dead. Timeskip after this day will be great

@AnimeTail So, we finished the slumber party you were in, and then we went to our classes, we had attack class, defense class, then we had break and just hung around a bit, then we did creature tending and got some hydras, now we're in lunch, you could just come to lunch, most of us are in the cafe, and say you had different classes up until now? We're doing some time skips after this, or it's just going to be all school and no fun xD

If someone just wants to end the lesson, then say we did Power Controlling, that'd be cool, it's the end of the day after so I was thinking we could all go down to the pool like me, Mark and Jesse did on the first day, sound good? Anyone can say that, idm, I can't since the last post was mine

I'm down, I'll try and think of a response along with the bell ringing to conclude the lesson (Can't promise anything though). As for the pool, I wonder how many people are gonna react to a few 'certain views' like other typical animes if you know what I mean.

I was thinking they play video games at Roman's dorm; given that he's rich and all so he may have a few 'unique' copies of games, although his dorm might make a few thieves try to steal from him.