• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers (Discussion)

Should we continue or wait for people to be back after this week, and just catch them up later?

• Continue.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Pause the RP while people are gone this week.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 227971

Lol i almost forgot this. Jodie can you put the Bihexes on the first post as they are official? And another idea, can we do like a school dance at the end of the year?

D

Deleted member 227971

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST DO NOT KILL ME PLEASE
This is the Bihexes forum i made a while ago.
The first discussion we had about them was on page 7/8

Nickname:
Fleeing animal: (Mouse, rabbit or snake)
Appearance as human:
Best at:
Worst at:

D

Deleted member 227971

Forgot to mention that bihexes can only hold their control for 30-seconds to a minute ;)

My Bhix:

Name: Leo Twilight
Personality: Sly, curious, quiet, doesn't talk much.
Fleeing animal: Mouse. (Grey, pink tail and ears)
Appearance as human: Black spiky hair, black hoodie, denim jeans, black trainers and dark blue eyes. His hair covers one eye.
Best at: Being sly, not getting caught.
Worst at: Talking to people.
Dislikes: Friendships, talking to others, making friends.

(See first post for info, or ask me or Wish)

(Sorry for double-posting, I kept typing way too early and I don't wanna annoy the admins, I deleted that 2 times and still got it wrong)

About the bhixes, I have an idea. These bhixes are actually, after a while, to have some connection to evil sources, and have to be destroyed. However, they have a riot afterwards, and leave the school in danger to darkness. Sound good? I'm gonna have a bhix too, but she isn't realised to be a bhix, so she made her way into the top house (Unicorn, I think it was).

Nickname: Amy Waye
Personality: A really happy student, loves everything, especially arts and crafts. However, that's just her outside, good enough to fool most. People who think her as suspicious and let out these thoughts usually end up missing.
Fleeing animal: Snake (Really venomous looking cobra, mostly black or grey, and has spikes coming out of its tail)
Appearance: Amy has white-blond hair that is long, and she usually has it over her right (from her view, left to others) shoulder. She's tall, and as wears a light grey hoodie, with a rainbow hood, and a snake-like shape on the chest.
Best at: Making people smile (or the opposite), also good at art.
Worst at: Not much that is shown, but usually it's being alone, friends, they seem to appear everywhere she goes.
Likes: Breaking friendships/relationships and making people upset.
Dislikes: People finding her true self, innocence and love.

Also, rather than having a form, shouldn't we use the standard character-bio? It's there for a character, a bhix isn't any different.

A bhix is different, it's not a normal character, it's the evil side of the school and needs a running animal, and I dunno, Wish just made it, I thought it was good

D

Deleted member 227971

@Jodie.xox i intended for the bihexes not to be actual people. They are like 'aliens' in a way. They are not actually humans. A bihexes truest form is either a cloud of purple smoke or a purple demon like creature
Also, you know how Killerbunny (Gabriel) left, he could be like, the leader of the bihexes or something

D

Deleted member 227971

Okay so, I've started to get the camping trip idea going! We can timeksip after this day to it, Wish thought of it ages ago, and we can still make Delphi blind in one eye with something, maybe a Bhix, if you want @WishLostWithTheStars
Yeah that is fine. I had a feeling that it would be like Panny (Gabriel's bunny) who takes her eye on the camping trip
Sorry for the double post

D

Deleted member 227971

@Jodie.xox when i said Bihexes could only hold their CONTROL for a minute. They can remain in their human forms for as long as they want

Im hoping Hydra or Demon. Delphi is gonna get more mischievous and naughty later through the RP.
Btw, the camping trip is planned by Delphi on a school holiday. It is on an uninhabited island.
At the camping trip also, i have a feeling Delphi will suggest Paintball

Honestly, idk what to write next. Perhaps Roman attempts (if not succeeds) in catching "Mark" but Athena knowing it might not be Mark as he smells different?

I don’t know what you should write either, but maybe Syn escapes, then you see that it was “Mark”, and you get mad at “Mark” next time you see him?

I’m sure he won’t. The battle scene will be fantastic. Our powers are acyptually more or less evenly matched, since Syn can’t turn into anything too dangerous.

Syn’s Powers: Transformation:
-Sword
-Rope
-Water
-Any Other Human or Bhix He Knows