• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers (Discussion)

Should we continue or wait for people to be back after this week, and just catch them up later?

• Continue.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Pause the RP while people are gone this week.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds good, which one first? You can choose, since you thought of them @AnimeTail

Also, your post was fine, as long as it's at least that long, you can get away with it.
And why does Mark not like Roman? Forgot, sorry

Last edited:
@Jodie.xox it was because Mark scared Roman for fun but Athena didn't like it so she attacked Mark and then Roman walked off with Athena so they became........uh........half-enemies?

Also honestly I think we should do pet switch first.

Oh yeah, I forgot to choose who gets who's pet. I think everyone else should choose themselves. So everyone else here, choose who your pet will go to.

@GalacticDeg Just choose someone who Jesse is comfortable with? If you really don’t want him to do it though, I don’t mind!

We might have to leave Delphi out of it, Wish hasn’t been here for a while now, but who would want Sapphire? I don’t mind who she goes to

And how’s it going to work? Will we do stuff with the other pets, then the actual owner can post what their reaction to everything is in their post?

D

Deleted member 227971

AHHHH IM HERE IM HERE! Pet swap sounds epic, Delphi would be okay, so would Sprite and Mitch

Nice to have you back Wish! We can do the pet challenge after this first day, I’ll timeskip after a week or so, then say the school challenges groups of people to try challenges, we all grouped up together and then Mark can suggest it?

I doubt it, at least not so soon within their school days, I was hoping to save Roman's anger for something more combat related (another thing, his anger is no laughing matter). I honestly prefer Roman 'redeem' himself within Mario Kart rather than having to suffer a second defeat in a row. I did make his bio say he would never accept defeat after all which actually comes from a more personal reason regarding his parents pressuring him to never be weak.

D

Deleted member 227971

@GalacticDeg Delphi is a Psycho and i want her to go Full on ballistic mad at someone

Delphi is an expert at Splatoon so that would be a good explanation

Coz IDK

@GalacticDeg it IS splatoon, we each get a character and you get to pick a colour for it, yeah? Then you do a game and THEN you get a random colour for a whole team, and we can pretend that multiple people can play online on one switch

I had to think about splatoon and came up with that xd

D

Deleted member 227971

we do singleplayer first, then teams, okay?

Also i have played splatoon, just not on switch