• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers (Discussion)

Should we continue or wait for people to be back after this week, and just catch them up later?

• Continue.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Pause the RP while people are gone this week.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So basically , we got some new people, Delphi, Syn, Roman and Gabriel, find their bios if you want. We just had a little slumber party, did some chatting and playing games, then went to sleep. Basically right now we're all awake and going to our first class. It's the first day of lessons.

I'm only here for one more hour, then I'm gonna it the hay and gonna be busy tomorrow morning.

P.S. In attack class, do the people have to use their spells to attack or any form of attack? I ask this because given that Roman can only turn into smoke, he can't do any proper damage in that form which is why he developed skills in hand to hand combat.

It would be magic attack, I'm guessing.... couldn't you like suffocate someone with smoke? Maybe you could add a power on with your smoke if @Jodie.xox allows you? I don't mean the choking thing, you could add on a method of attack. Maybe like, the smoke could be fiery smoke?

D

Deleted member 227971

Or the smoke makes his opponent blind for a few seconds then he attacks them with fire created from his hands?

I suppose he could blind them in a thick cloud of smoke, even if he can change into smoke, he can still create a little more, but I suppose the fact that smoke comes from fire might mean he gains a few fire/fire related moves later on as he learns how to use his powers better.

D

Deleted member 227971

Yeah.. like fire from his hands and lasers from his eyes ( just kidding about the lasers) and blaze kick like blaziken has

Maybe, but right now his power is just smoke related. Will magic users be allowed a weapon or two as well or just their powers? (And I don't think shapeshifting one's hand into a weapon counts as a weapon; it's still using your magic, but that's just my opinion)

I agree about the hand thing, but yes, it makes sense that they should be allowed a weapon, espescially if their magic doesn’t do any damage itself.

D

Deleted member 227971

Idea! Classes should end at either 3:30 pmbor 4:30pm like at real schools, and then every Thursday a quiz at 6:30, and after school club type things ran by teachers.

Edit: is it just me or can other people see a future ship of Delphi x Syn ??

I think it's too quick to ship anyone.

Also, just thought, can someone give me a summary of what happened at the sleepover? 3 pages is too intimidating to read, especially if nothing exactly plot-expanding happens.

D

Deleted member 227971

So, basically, Delphi, Syn, Roman and Crystal came to the sleepover, we played monopoly, then put The Lion King on, then Gabriel came to the party because his bunny did, then Syn and him started arguing, then they (Kinda) made up and Syn paid Gabriel to get him a pizza from the teachers lounge, then they put IT on, then went to bed.

I like action so I would be fine with a fight. People who can't be here due to holidays and stuff, we can say they are in a different set of classes?

Alright, this is getting waaayy too hard for me to keep up. I'm sorry but i'm probably gonna have to leave. Too much to keep up with @.@

You can still use Gabriel if you want. Just make sure not to put him in the same classes as you as he is a bit older. And i would still like him to be a villain for you to defeat. And then he really should have force fields to use.

D

Deleted member 227971

I’m going to be staying up late tonight expect me to be active until like 10pm

I don’t think anyone should actually beat anyone else in a match this early. Maybe the teacher will stop everyone mid-battle and show them something, or maybe a bell rings mid-battle and we have to go to our next class?

I’ve just said that it’s time for the next class and that we all had to finish up, so no winners or losers. This was just an introduction, since it’s our first class, so for all of them, for whoever does the teacher, literally just do something simple and then we can get serious after this day is done

D

Deleted member 227971

I have the idea we should control the teatchers we make, like Jodie you control Mr. Hughes, and I control Mr. Atkins, and so on

If anyone has ideas for defence class, post them! Because I don't know so far.. maybe we stay in the class and one at a time someone attacks and the other defends themselves with their powers/just dodges if they can't use powers

D

Deleted member 227971

Here is my Bhiexe :)

Nickname: Oscar Mystic
Personality: Sly, Dark, secretive
Fleeing animal: Purple rabbit with blue mist that follow’s him
Appearance as human: Blond hair, milky blue eyes, White baseball shirt, jean shorts.
Best at: Tricking people and keeping disguise.
Worst at: Running away
Dislikes: People who are too friendly

What do you mean? None of my lines have been one-liners. Most are three.
Anyway, I didn’t actually look at the discussion to talk about that. I wanted to ask if I could do the teacher for History of Powers.

By one-liners, I meant a post that's really small (a lot of the recent ones are 2 or 3), you need 1 paragraph in a post, at least. It's usually 5-8 at least. In Discussion it's fine, but it's not in the actual roleplay, according to Pokecharms rules.

D

Deleted member 227971

OMG I am so sorry guys, promise not to do any more one liners! I had no idea. From now on, 3 lines at least in every post okay? I hope I can live up to this promise