• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers (Discussion)

Should we continue or wait for people to be back after this week, and just catch them up later?

• Continue.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Pause the RP while people are gone this week.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I honestly dunno, of course Roman is angry, but he knows dealing too much trouble would leave a bad impression on the Unicorn house. Either he vents ASAP or waits for the 'right moment to strike' unless Syn returns what he stole. What plan did you have btw?

I just thought that if they started fighting, Crystal could turn into a mythical creature for the first time, since it's 'the right moment' and do something to stop them. If you don't want to fight, it's fine by me. Any plans for Syn, @Pokéboy098 ?

While Syn would obviously try to avoid fighting, he might fight Roman. He won’t return Roman’s stuff, that’s for sure, and if that means fighting Roman, he’ll fight Roman.

I don't know what to do next; either fight Syn or wait until the moment arrives when he could steal the stuff back (Which he might be able to do given that his smoke form can go through even the smallest gaps).

That might be a bit complicated, but I’ll try.
So...

1. The Houses were chosen for everyone. (You can just pretend like you already got your house assignment or something)
2. I got frustrated with my house assignment, Gorgon, and tried to steal from Roman.
3. Roman found out, and I tried to frame you, using my powers to turn into you.
4. They are currently confronting me at a fountain and I flew off on my pet to try to escape.

Yeah. That would be pretty fitting.:D
Therian is stronger than Syn, but technically, Syn’s powers are superior, he just doesn’t know how to use them yet.

Also, Athena has yet to discover her powers (provided she'll get some added) so right now, she's just a common everyday griffin and I still plan on Roman having something else to add power wise; Either a new and horrific form within his smoke or the chance to make fire as that's what smoke comes from.

I think fire makes sense, and is a little more unique, considering that we have:
Delphi: Shapeshifting (Therianthropy), as well as a variety of other powers.
Crystal: Shapeshifting (Also Therianthropy)
Therian: Shapeshifting (Also Therianthropy)
Syn: Shapeshifting (Anything)
Mark: Kind of Shapeshifting (Grows Tentacles)
If you got a new form, it would basically be Shapeshifting as well, and technically you are already Shapeshifting since you can turn into smoke.

So yeah. I think our only non-Shapeshifting Power as of now is Jesse, and of course the other pets. Having you get the ability to manipulate fire or something would be much more unique.

Oh yeah, and also, how are we going to resolve this, because huge fight scenes are usually the downfall of superpower school rps. They get too off track, and then it is too hard to actually focus on the school part. I don’t want this RP dying, it is my only one at the moment.

@AnimeTail Jesse is in Pheonix, me and Mark are in Unicorn, Delphi is in Hydra and Syn is in Gorgon, so you could join Jesse or Delphi, or even me and Mark

@Pokéboy098 @Red Gallade You could end the fight with either Syn or Roman catching eachother, then just like.. Delphi, Jesse, Crystal or Mark makes you resolve everything and stop? Then we go back to being friendsssss with a roleplay that won’t die

In European bestiaries and legends, a basilisk (/ˈbæsɪlɪsk/ or /ˈbæzɪlɪsk/,[1] from the Greek βασιλίσκος basilískos, "little king"; Latin regulus) is a legendary reptile reputed to be a serpent king who can cause death with a single glance. According to the Naturalis Historia of Pliny the Elder, the basilisk of Cyrene is a small snake, "being not more than twelve fingers in length",[2] that is so venomous, it leaves a wide trail of deadly venom in its wake, and its gaze is likewise lethal.

For the purposes of this RP, you don’t have to die just because it looks at you. That would be ridiculous.

I figured; Therian can only change into beasts, doesn't mean he gets the abilities of one, unlike a griffin/bird that can fly because he can get the wings upon shapeshifting.

Neither does Roman, also the fancy dorm was requested by his parents without him knowing. Like his bio says, he doesn't like his family (apart from his sister) because they all force him to be someone he doesn't want to when he just wants to live free as himself and only his sister (secretly) supports that.

(Sry for double post) I feel like Roman should forbid Syn from going anywhere near/touching his property after everything that happened, but I feel like that'd only encourage Syn to steal more, which means Roman will have to add a tighter security system.