• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers (Discussion)

Should we continue or wait for people to be back after this week, and just catch them up later?

• Continue.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Pause the RP while people are gone this week.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess we are going to continue our classes as normal with a little more tension between certain characters. Is there an actual story to this or are we just in a magical school?
Also, what does the school have? I really want to steal from a library.

You can just make up anything the school has, @Pokéboy098 and yeah, we can just continue as normal and then do a little timeskip to the camping trip.

I don’t really have a plan for anything that’s set in stone, we can just change as we go along and see where we go with everything

I have been thinking, and Roman and Syn can’t be trying to kill each other for the rest of the RP. There has to be something that happens to make them at least understand each other better. Maybe the pet swap, although I don’t think that would be the best, or maybe they both have to fight something bigger or get stuck together alone for a while? I know all those are cliches but they do seem to work most of the time.

That could possibly work. Also idk if it seems like I'm hogging if I say that Syn possibly realises that Roman's under a lot of pressure as a rich person because of how his parents treat him, you're welcome to add another suggestion. :)

Maybe in attack class we all have to attack a big creature, or in Gardening you guys do something really wrong and you get a massive plant going mad or something, and you’re both partners that the teacher chose so you have to fight it together and start to stop being enemies

Also @WishLostWithTheStars @AnimeTail
We’re just at lunch, now going to Creature Tending if you need to catch up, just say you were busy in dorms or something like that, or literally just come without saying anything, I don’t mind either way tbh :p

Screenshot_20180914-203349.png

I used an app I like using, and made Jesse. Close enough to his usual appearance. Yes, the horns are new, but I think they fit.

@Pokéboy098 It's Live Portrait Maker (There's a male and a female version)

Also, I'm scrapping the bhix, (at least she didn't play any big role). Sorry for any inconvenience. I don't know too much about the idea of the bhixes, so I'm gonna leave it.

Ok I am possibly gonna post now, so yeah I'll do that.
Also, Mark will be in Phoenix.
Wait, what do the houses do exactly?

Last edited:
I think we should timeskip. Also, @GalacticDeg your teacher is gonna have fun yelling at Syn for this one...
Syn is planning on swapping this powder out for the reverse powder you give him and making his hydra fake death. Then he will ask to bury the hydra, but at night he will come back over and dig it up. He will then apply powder in his dorm that will bring it back to life, and he will keep it as his personal secret pet in his dorm.

D

Deleted member 227971

If i can take the teacher for the next creature tending lesson, then i had a plan that the teacher will ask everyone to feed it a growth plant (so they are adolescence) , cut off some more heads so it had 9, and then release them. But Delphi is then going to keep hers instead, who will take it to the island (Where they are camping) and keep it there, and check on it before bed every day XD

We could keep them instead of releasing them, but as Wish said, we could use an island to keep them on and be able to teleport there and visit them everyday with a potion from the school?

Can we not skip the lesson that fast, even in a school for powers, I don't think you'd just jump up a large step. Especially with a hydra, it would take a while. Do you mind if I stick to being the teacher of Creature Tending?

D

Deleted member 227971

I had plans that Delphi is gonna find a baby dragon on the island and keep it as a pet XD (It it is okay with you, @Jodie.xox )

D

Deleted member 227971

SORRY DOUBLE POST)
This is what Delphi's dragon will look like (But with wings, the left one is torn. The wings are half feathered half webbed)
b162b6625c0877309b450c871dc92e3d.jpg 4191b75877df1ee00bce9ced0d6a697c.jpg
[SPOILER/]

Wait, I have 2 more questions.
  1. (This one is for @Red Gallade) Since we are skipping the pet swap and pairs challenge, will Roman become friends with Mark after the pairs challenge? Because they would have been together in that challenge.
  2. Will there be a school dance or something?

I got this idea. What if Syn (or Mark) and Roman got lost in the wilderness, and had to live without a tent for a few days on the island? They could even find a wild dragon and try to fight it.

Is this regarding that time Roman blushed after Crystal's compliment in creature tending? Because I guess you could say that, if not Delphi considering she and Roman are both rich.

Crystal and Roman! Wish was going to do Delhpi and Syn before, if you guys want to do that still.
@AnimeTail we can still do the pet thing, just after the camping trip, and yeah, there can be a dance at the end of the year later in the roleplay or something.

@Pokéboy098 @Red Gallade This is so cliche but Syn and Roman could get lost when camping together and have to fight a dragon and help eachother survive? xD