• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers (Discussion)

Should we continue or wait for people to be back after this week, and just catch them up later?

• Continue.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Pause the RP while people are gone this week.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m getting everyone to sleep now, skip whenever you want, they can say they slept and then woke up whenever they post, sorry it took really long, I’m just glad you had other roleplays.. xD @Pokéboy098

Mark saw the big 'Mega Bug' and was very intrigued to see what other things it could do. But Mark was getting sleepy, so he launched himself high up so that he could possibly make it to his dorm. He faceplanted right at the door of the school. He stood up, went into his dorm, and slept.
That's possibly the most cartoonish thing I've seen in this RP; possibly almost like one of those goofy TF2 Gmod clips.

What if someone, not me, made a character whose power was to be a cartoon character?
Only three people who aren’t asleep...

Last edited:
@WishLostWithTheStars Are you around to post? We’ve all just woken up in our dorms and gone off to the field to wait for everyone so we can leave for the island to go camping, if you’re busy, don’t worry about it, we can keep going and keep catching you up for when you can

If anyone wants to post, since I can’t, or it’s a double, and I don’t want to risk a warning when this is going so good, I got some ideas!
Swimming, away from the sirens
Someone could accidentally walk into the sirens song, and get caught in it, maybe that’s what Syn and Roman do to like eachother again? One accidentally walks in and the other has to save them

@Jodie.xox I think that maybe, where Jesse made the campfire on, it's a special form of dirt. Known as Dragon's dirt, it is created from the chemicals and hormones or whatever from a dragon, and makes the effects of fire and other heat-related things more powerful. Therefore, the fire that Jesse made was perfect, even though scientifically terrible.

Only one twist, it means that a dragon has been on the area where they are, and it possibly lives near. Or even directly there. And a dragon against a bunch of first-year kids is going to be a very unfair fight, an easy win for the dragon.

Everyone who needs a catch up, because I know we did a lot of posts, just ask here, and someone’ll answer soon enough, we don’t want anyone having a million posts to read

Catchup:
Mark found the Basilik and screamed, everyone else came and attacked it, then Brian came and started heading into the direction of the beach with it, and it got stunned by the song of the sirens, now we’re pushing it into the water to disperse of it
@GalacticDeg @AnimeTail

Does someone want to post suggesting we go swimming? Or the horse riding, either one
@Pokéboy098 Syn could meet us there after he decides to go too or something, if you want to have something to post and you got no other ideas just yet