• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers (Discussion)

Should we continue or wait for people to be back after this week, and just catch them up later?

• Continue.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Pause the RP while people are gone this week.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Sry for double post) I was also wondering about campfire talks and all that, I planned for Roman to ask what everyone was looking for in terms of a romantic partner.

D

Deleted member 227971

I would say Maybe Delphi and Syn as a couple maybe, Because Roman and Delphi may not work...

D

Deleted member 227971

Or Delphi and Mark, but it depends how the RP progresses. Delphi's B-day is coming up, and just to note she loves Sonic, cats, dragons, cats, Ringoing, Skiiing, Oh, did i mention cats?

The day's ending after we go to check out the island that we'll be camping on, Syn could come too, or he could stay back and dig up the Hydra, since it'll be late at night by the time everyone leaves to look. @Pokéboy098
And I just saw you added the roleplay in your signature, cool! :D

I don't know what's going on, so please may someone tell me what's happened whilst I've been dead?

(It's like 15-20 posts and I'm too lazy to read them all)

(Your character)
Name: Eric Cryst Diamondson
Power: The ability to form diamonds from thin air, in any shape.
Personality: Usually confident and sociable, never backs down from a challenge. However, if he makes a plan, it's usually an extremely irrational one, as he tends to over-think.
Appearance: White hair, with no fringe, brown eyes and skin, nearly a light-blue colour. His clothing is usually all one colour, usually purple, and usually a jacket and baggy shorts, but there's been known to be occasions where he wears lazy clothing. He has a black wrist-band and a purple backpack
Backstory (Optional): His family have been going to Wolfborn since it opened. This was no exception for Eric, who was sent. However, he missed the plane, and arrived on the day of the house-picking. His and Jesse's families are good friends, so he knows Jesse.

(Your pet)
Pet: A slightly enlarged flamingo that can fly very well.
Name: Lolly
Personality: Friendly, likes to try and make friends, and also quite persuasive.
Backstory (Optional): As a kid, Eric stole a flamingo from a zoo that was known for having strangely larger animals, as he thought it was cruel, as the flamingo looked sad. However, this was just because it did that to persuade people to give it food. Now, he keeps her as his pet.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Name:Brian
Power: Force Fields and Telekinesis
Personality: Kind-Hearted and Energetic
Appearance: Brown spiky hair, green t-shirt and blue jeans.

Pet: (It's a creature I made myself, hopefully I can use it. It's basically a red fly in Byte form.)Mircothian
Name: Byte/Kilo/Mega/Giga/Terrabug
Personality: Loyal and friendly, yet can be fierce when Brian is in danger.

Other: (Added this just for extra info) Bytebug may be tiny,but can increase size. (It's based a bit on data.)

Last edited:
So, I let The Golden Dragonite post a bio, hopefully you guys don't mind.

@The Golden Dragonite You're accepted, don't make your powers super OP, maybe keep them weaker for the start.

Basically, we're visiting an island that we're all going to camp on the next day, just for a little sneak peak. You could say Brian was on the island doing whatever, then say he joined Wolborn late, and he could go back with us all. We're not there yet though, so you might have to watch out on the posts to see when we all get there. Sound good for you?

You do realise that it's not even dead, it had a last post last night...? It's not even poor, with like 500 posts, and usually some every day. Before you think it's dead, wait like 2-3 days, no posts? Dead.

Though, if it's something like no posts in the last 12 hours, it's really not dead.