• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers (Discussion)

Should we continue or wait for people to be back after this week, and just catch them up later?

• Continue.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Pause the RP while people are gone this week.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys, while the roleplay is paused, we can plan ahead with lessons, like creating our lesson plan for the day! Then we don’t have to think of what to do next after a lesson finishes, I think it’ll just make life easier, sound good?

Anyone that’s gone next week and can’t post, if you don’t mind me to auto you and literally just say something like ‘Roman followed along to the next class’ so that characters aren’t lost in stuff, I’m happy to, I don’t want anyone being just left in one place and having to do something with that when they’re back xD

Honestly, unless you go overboard i don't care what you do with Gabriel when i'm gone. Remember that i'll still be able to post, just not as much. And if you'll auto him, make sure to keep his personality :p

That's something i'd allow you to do with Gabriel. I'd like him to turn into somewhat of a villain. And if i'm not around, you could fight him and stuff. Just don't make him lose that fight because that's what i consider overboard

Just as long as Roman and Athena mainly focus on school stuff, consider them trying to make a good first impression at school even after the slumber party.

D

Deleted member 227971

I like the idea of houses, like @GalacticDeg said, and maybe one of the houses could be Dragon. For the feircly loyal, hardworking and those with one or two close friends. That probs matches with Delphi

What is our first class, and what is the teacher who teaches it like? I was thinking maybe Attack class first, and the teacher could be someone who could make force fields, because then the students could never attack them.

1. Attack
2. Defense
3. Break
4. Creature tending
5. Lunch
6. Gardening
7. Power Controlling

So we can all experience the most interesting lessons, and we have to do the boring ones the next day?

Also, someone do the teachers each time, i don't mind who, whatever you guys want

D

Deleted member 227971

I have an idea for the RP. There could be like these evil creatures called Bhixes (Bio-hex-es) , that can enter peoples bodies for a short amount of time and control them. Generally, doing naughty things. They have no true form but are usually a black mist only animals can see. They have a "Fleeing" animal, like a rabbit or a mouse, that they turn into if they need to flee, and otherwise disguise themselves as people. There could be 4 in the school, (each controlled by a different person) and the aim of the characters is to rid the school of them.

Also i have houses sorted out :) :

Fireclap- House of the amber Phoenix- Brave, kind and caring students who are friendly around others and protective.

Darkcry- House of the "Black basilisk" (A all black basilisk with a dark soul) Sly, Cunning, untrustworthy at times, jokers. (The Bhixes could be in this house)

Drakenwing- House of the Silver dragon- Fiercely loyal yet slightly stubborn students, with a small group of friends. These students are most dangerous when angry.

Howlclaw- House of the Fenir (A giant wolf-y creature)- Fast and witty students, all generally friends with one another , and have similar personality styles to wolves.

Their are 8 of us so 2 in each house, i already have house suggestions

Fireclap- Del and Jesse (@GalacticDeg and @Captain Cardboard )
Darkcry- Mark and Gabriel? (@Killerbunny and @AnimeTail )
Drakenwing- Syn and Delphi (Me and @Pokéboy098 )
Howlclaw- Crystal and Roman (@Jodie.xox and @Red Gallade )

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 227971

Pyro the devil dragon.png
YAY!

Now what about the Bhixes?

Lol i never knew that XD

(The picture?) I just finished this as a gift for everyone :)

I’m not sure where Del would go actually, we might have to wait to ask

And all the stuff is on the first post, if anyone bothers to look at that, no offence

The Bhixes sound really good, if we convert to your houses, we could easily use them to make stuff more interesting, thanks! Or even if we don’t use your houses, we could still keep them in, they would just be in the worst house. Look to Page 1 for the worst house xD

Fireclap- House of the amber Phoenix- Brave, kind and caring students who are friendly around others and protective. Jesse, Mark.

Darkcry- House of the "Black basilisk" (A all black basilisk with a dark soul) Sly, Cunning, untrustworthy at times, jokers. (The Bhixes could be in this house) Syn, Gabriel.

Drakenwing- House of the Silver dragon- Fiercely loyal yet slightly stubborn students, with a small group of friends. These students are most dangerous when angry. Delphi, Del.

Howlclaw- House of the Fenir (A giant wolf-y creature)- Fast and witty students, all generally friends with one another , and have similar personality styles to wolves. Crystal, Roman.

Is this gud?

D

Deleted member 227971

I have made a fourm to fill out for those who want a Bhixes.

Nickname:
Fleeing animal: (Mouse, rabbit or snake)
Appearance as human:
Best at:
Worst at:

Yeah but i kinda thought Syn would be in the same house as Delphi. As Syn only has a few friends, ect ect Del and Syn could swap? ??

We could add another house maybe? Like the house of the Centaur or Kraken

Should we just stick with what we had? Some of the characters don’t fit too well, and if you want Syn with you, he’s sly and cunning, so I dunno. You could be with him in our old houses if you want, you’ll both just have to be similar with work and behaviour.

D

Deleted member 227971

Hmm yeah. Delphi fits Hydra and Demon (Only slightly with Demon) and i'd say Syn fits the same two. The Bhixes would be in Gorgon XD

D

Deleted member 227971

Lol if the first lesson is Fighting with powers against a teacher who cant be hit, Delphi's Psychopathic side is gonna come out coz she cant hit the teacher.

I would like to say that Gabriel probably will be a Demon. He's pretty evil and he doesn't do the best in the classes. Attack and Defense is the only things he actually enjoy but everything else is garbage to him

(No he's not dumb. He knows a thing or two about both physics and math. He just don't find those interesting. Also, he's very creative with everything he knows and is able to come up with new ways to get out of trouble and so on)

D

Deleted member 227971

I can picture the first lesson:

Teacher: Okay! Time to practice fighting me! Delphi u are first
Delphi: YIPPE!
Teacher: Im gonna have a force feild up!
download.png
Delphi: FUUUUUUU *Turns into dragon and roasts her, nothing happens.
download.png

Delphi: WHY CANT I HIT U FUUUU *Goes crazy/ Phyco side kicks in*
Delphi: AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH! *Goes nuts attacking teacher*