• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers (Discussion)

Should we continue or wait for people to be back after this week, and just catch them up later?

• Continue.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Pause the RP while people are gone this week.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 227971

Yup. I haven't watched it, but i wanted to make this slumber party interesting

D

Deleted member 227971

Yeah, everyone has had their first go, so we will do a timeskip where someone has won, then we settle down with popcorn and blankets and watch a movie

D

Deleted member 227971

I had the idea that Delphi could turn into pennywise and prank someone in the night XD

D

Deleted member 227971

Anyone but Syn as his sword hand is not something i want through my characters heart XD

Lol, I would advise against Roman as Athena can be too protective and I doubt you want a vicious Griffin right on top of you ready to tear you to pieces. :p

Sorry, but that bunny would tear anything threatening to pieces. Besides, i've watched IT and i don't think it was very scary. And as Gabriel is a bit older than these people, he's probably seen some more horror movies. Not all of them as he have lived on the streets but still. Also, if you would be able to scare him you'd most likely get a fist to the face. He's gonna be a bit shaken up after having a near death experience

D

Deleted member 227971

Took ages but i finally finished my pic of Delphi
Here it is!
Delphi.png

By me on MS paint. You may save the picture but DO NOT EDIT AND DO NOT REMOVE MY NAME

D

Deleted member 227971

My last post is actual fact. In my year 5 performance we did lion king. My year 6 crush got Scar. He was REALLY good

Edit: SOMEONE PLZ POST

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 227971

Sorry for the double post but...
I kinda want Delphi to get scared then reach out for a hand then hold Syn's hand or something. IDK how to put it in my post, but this is what i have so far

Delphi quietly ate her crisps, shaking with fear, she put one at a time into her mouth, not before long finishing them. Her hands moved at their own accord for the nearest thing to hold on to, and it happened to be Syn's hand

D

Deleted member 227971

Okay, it seems near everyone has settled down to sleep, so shall we do a timeskip to the next day?

Nope, can't. We might have to pause and wait for Del and Jesse, they're both gone for the week, Jesse just went to sleep to be sorted for lessons the next day, sorry, but we should wait until they can both be active again.

HEYOOOOOO!

Ok, I've posted to explain why Jesse has just suddenly stopped responding, but, it fits in.

I'm not off holiday yet, but I'm gonna be back home on late Saturday for the UK. So if @Jodie.xox pauses the RP, you'll know why.