1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers (Discussion)

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Jodie.xox, Jul 12, 2018.

?

Should we continue or wait for people to be back after this week, and just catch them up later?

Poll closed Aug 7, 2018.
  1. Continue.

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Pause the RP while people are gone this week.

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. You mean the horror movie with Pennywise?

2. Astrapi

Astrapi Previously AstrapiDappletail

Yup. I haven't watched it, but i wanted to make this slumber party interesting

3. Yeah, it's also been a long time since I played Monopoly so my knowledge on it is rusty.

4. Astrapi

Yeah, everyone has had their first go, so we will do a timeskip where someone has won, then we settle down with popcorn and blankets and watch a movie

5. Astrapi

i watched the trailer but nothing else

Jodie.xox likes this.
  6. I haven't seen it fully but I've seen some portions of it and I must say that the scariness certainly checks out.

7. Wait for @Killerbunny / @Pokéboy098 and we can do the movie, Poke could skip to the end of the game or something

And before anyone moves on, probably wait for @AnimeTail too

Killerbunny the god likes this.
  8. I feel like IT might give Syn some ideas on how to prank and/or scare people given that Pennywise is also a shapeshifter.

9. I have no idea what happens in IT, lol, just the scene with the boat, the boy, and pennywise, and a little of the end where someone dies maybe?

10. Astrapi

I had the idea that Delphi could turn into pennywise and prank someone in the night XD

11. I have an idea for Crystal to get scared and turn into a hedgehog and roll up in a ball through the middle of the movie without realising lol

12. Who do you plan to scare?

13. Astrapi

Anyone but Syn as his sword hand is not something i want through my characters heart XD

14. Lol, I would advise against Roman as Athena can be too protective and I doubt you want a vicious Griffin right on top of you ready to tear you to pieces. :p

15. Astrapi

Okay here is the list. Red = NO Orange = Maybe Green= Yep

Syn
    Roman

Crystal
    Gabriel?

Jodie.xox likes this.
  16. Sorry, but that bunny would tear anything threatening to pieces. Besides, i've watched IT and i don't think it was very scary. And as Gabriel is a bit older than these people, he's probably seen some more horror movies. Not all of them as he have lived on the streets but still. Also, if you would be able to scare him you'd most likely get a fist to the face. He's gonna be a bit shaken up after having a near death experience

17. So you have to scare crystal. I like the idea of turning into pennywise to prank someone. I might do that.

18. I am back! I shall post soon.

19. Astrapi

Took ages but i finally finished my pic of Delphi
    Here it is! Delphi.png
    By me on MS paint. You may save the picture but DO NOT EDIT AND DO NOT REMOVE MY NAME

Jodie.xox and Red Gallade like this.
  20. Also in around 10 minutes, I'm not gonna be active for a few hours.

21. Astrapi

My last post is actual fact. In my year 5 performance we did lion king. My year 6 crush got Scar. He was REALLY good

Edit: SOMEONE PLZ POST

#223 Astrapi, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  22. @Killerbunny I didn't mean to write Penny, I'm doing this all on a phone with autocorrect, i didnt know it changed

23. Oh alright. It's fine. I'm also doing this on a phone. Although mine doesn't have autocorrect :p

Jodie.xox likes this.
  24. Astrapi

25. Astrapi

Okay thanks ;)

26. Astrapi

Sorry for the double post but...
    I kinda want Delphi to get scared then reach out for a hand then hold Syn's hand or something. IDK how to put it in my post, but this is what i have so far

Delphi quietly ate her crisps, shaking with fear, she put one at a time into her mouth, not before long finishing them. Her hands moved at their own accord for the nearest thing to hold on to, and it happened to be Syn's hand

Jodie.xox likes this.
  27. Sounds good, she just reaches for the nearest thing to hold and it's his hand!

28. Sounds pretty good. I don’t know how Syn responds tho.

29. Astrapi

Okay imma post it now

30. Yeah. I’ll think about that response.

31. Astrapi

Okay, it seems near everyone has settled down to sleep, so shall we do a timeskip to the next day?

32. Nope, can't. We might have to pause and wait for Del and Jesse, they're both gone for the week, Jesse just went to sleep to be sorted for lessons the next day, sorry, but we should wait until they can both be active again.

33. I'm cool with waiting; gives me a chance to focus on my other RPs, as good as this one is.

34. HEYOOOOOO!

Ok, I've posted to explain why Jesse has just suddenly stopped responding, but, it fits in.

I'm not off holiday yet, but I'm gonna be back home on late Saturday for the UK. So if @Jodie.xox pauses the RP, you'll know why.

35. Roleplay paused until Sunday morning so we can all wake up and get ready for lessons!

36. On Sunday, start posting again all ya want

37. Alright good. I need to take it easier with toleplays for a while now. Also, i probably won't be able to post much next week