• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers (Discussion)

Should we continue or wait for people to be back after this week, and just catch them up later?

• Continue.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Pause the RP while people are gone this week.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Red Gallade after the dancing floor, syn just came in as Crystal and took tokens and came back as a random student and took her big glow-in-the-dark token, Delphi came in and then went to her dorm

Syn and Delphi are in their dorms now, while Mark, Crystal and Roman are in the arcade as you know, that's basically it

Sorry. Im back now. Had some things i needed to do.
Also, whats going on in the rp? I need a summary since there are too many posts.

Last edited:
@AnimeTail Here’s Jodie’s catch up time, xD

We have 2 new people: Syn and Delphi, read their descriptions if you want!

Roman came in and Crystal went on the dancing machine with him, he did the impossible one and missed nothing. Then Syn came in and shapeshifted to be Crystal (He can turn into people he has seen before) and took some tokens from the arcade. Crystal went to confront him, he ran away and turned into just a random student.

Delphi came in and got loads of tokens from a broken machine, Syn came back as a random student AGAIN and went to Crystal to steal her big glow-in-the-dark token, which he pickpocketed from her without her realising. Delphi also confronted him, then Sapphire attacked him and he went to what he actually looks like and ran away to his dorm. Delphi went back to her dorm too and turned into a mouse (She can turn into animals like Crystal) and hid inside Syn’s pocket t9 confront him inside his dorm. Crystal spoke to Roman about a slumber party that she will invite loads of people to.

Read the last few posts, new stuff happened with Crystal doing the party.

Sorry that a lot happened without you.. we kind of got super active yesterday night and Syn and Delphi went mad lol

Del and Jesse are away for the week still, so better not to include them until back. We’re just continuing and catching them up later.

Sorry for making you read loads!!

Last edited:
I am so glad I joined this RP! So many great people with great chars and pets!
Also, I found something out. Remember the challenge I was talking about, @Jodie.xox? Well maybe Syn and Delphi could be put together since thay dont like each other now.
:)

I can’t go until she responds...
I’ve thought about a way for me to do it without accidentally controlling her character as well, and I can’t think of one...

D

Deleted member 227971

Yeah, i guess we should. Im less active on here in the afternoon, and more in the morning. Coz im british, you see

For the slumber party, get into pyjamas, (if you want) and you can bring all the pets too! Basically, there's pizza and soda out to drink and eat, and you can all just talk and stuff to bond, and then we're going to play games like truth or dare.

This sounds cool. I'd like to join. If i can join, i'd like to have the situation explained to me so i can figure out where to start~

Name: Gabriel Hunt
Power: Invisibility/force fields
Personality: sarcastic with a cold attitude. A real softie when you get to know him. And he's pansexual.
Appearance: 6'0 tall. Mostly dressed in black. He has a scar on his right arm going from his elbow to his hand. He wears a black hoodie, black torn jeans, one black half-finger glove on the right hand.
Backstory: revealed later on :p

Pet: killerbunny :3
Name: Panny
Personality: an overly cheerful gay killerbunny
Backstory: also revealed later on :p

So... uhh... this is my character. If i need to add something or remove something, just tell me and i'll fix it :p

@black charizard tv A killerbunny?? Also, it sounds interesting, i had to search up pansexual, sorry, never heard of it before, that's also really interesting! You're in!

Explanation:

So far, we've all met eachother and we're all going to a slumber party that my character, Crystal, put together to bond and play games together. We start classes after this first day, basically after the slumber party we'll sleep and do classes in the morning. You can come late on any form of flying transport if you want, and just knock on Crystal's dorm to ask what the noise is all about or something and then you can come in and join it?