• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers (Discussion)

Should we continue or wait for people to be back after this week, and just catch them up later?

• Continue.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Pause the RP while people are gone this week.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love killerbunny's :3 i don't know what a Carbanog is actually. Haven't heard of it before. I just love murderous cute stuff lmao

Also yeah i understand pansexuality can be hard to understand. Most of my characters are pansexual though so that's something you need to know if you're gonna roleplay with me lmao

Don't worry, i'm in this until you say that you don't want me anymore!

About that slumber party, my character is more of a rude and harsh character who don't really attend to that sort of thing. He doesn't mean to be rude to most people. Only to those who deserve it but uhh... i guess he can attend because he don't want to be rude or because his killerbunny wants to

One last thing, i'm okay with going private if everyone else is

The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog, which can only be killed with the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch. Monty Python and the Holy Grail is an awesome movie. Good taste.

No i'm just saying that there needs to be a good excuse for him to join the party. The best one i can think of is Panny wanting to socialize with other people and enters without Gabriel's consent

D

Deleted member 227971

I saw that killerbunny now. And yeah it's pretty much the same thing. It'll attack you if it feels threatened (i kinda want to see my killerbunny beat someone up completely)

I was gonna make Delphi half blind but forgot, if you wanna make your pet do that to her, go ahead, im fine with it ;)

Edit: Not like, she loses an eye, but she gets scratched in the eye or something.

Edit no.2: Is anyone gonna post on the rp?

D

Deleted member 227971

Yeah...never thought about that :@

But.... i have an idea.
There could be like a school holiday, and Delphi invites everyone camping on a small tropical island. That could be where it happens. If it happens outside of school, the school cant do anything about it, right?

I do still want to play, but are we going to actually do the entire game, because that will be really slow and boring. Shouldn’t we just do a long detailed post that just skips to the end of the game?

D

Deleted member 227971

Yeah we can do like a one hour later where one of us shouts "I WON!" and then we settle down and watch the movie

That wasn’t autoing, because I didn’t change what your character was doing. I just attacked him. And yes, he, as a shapeshifter of his kind (a liquid shapeshifter), is capable of lifting extreme amounts of weight. However, up until this, he has been incapable of doing it because he didn’t know how, and he still doesn’t know every form, he just learned a new one.

Yeah... that's autoing. You lifted my character into the air and choked him (which is basically forcing him to move his hands up to his neck and begin kicking aimlessly with his legs) so that's autoing

I didn’t say move your hands to your neck or kick your legs. You automatically assumed that. All I did was choke him. Not autoing.
We really shouldn’t clutter up this forum with our argument. We should just bring it to the admins and have them decide.

And that is to auto. Forcing damage on to someone is stated in the rules as a form of autoing. And no. I didn't assume that. Because moving your hands and kick aimlessly with your legs is normally what you do when you get choked

Bring it up to the admins. The whole reason I did it anyway is because you couldn’t drop our argument from earlier. I was playing Monopoly and left you alone and you just came over and provoked me, saying I was disrespecting you, OK?

Alright, so the kilkerbunny is a very friendly one but it will attack whoever makes it angry. And stereotypical people makes it angry. To say that no one should trust a killerbunny is stereotypical. Also, i don't want to be roleplaying alone. So of course i'm gonna find an excuse for coming back to the party. The rabbit is the best problem solver in that little dilemma. And yes, he did kinda provoke Gabriel. I'm not saying that Gabriel is innocent in this but as i've stated in my bio, he is pretty rude. He doesn't always mean to be rude but he can't help it. He also lived on the streets

Fine. I'll roll with it for now. But next time someone autos my character, i am out of here. I've had my life threatened because i reported a guy who kept on autoing my characters. So don't do this again

Ok. I’ll try not to, but I still don’t think that was autoing. Also, I’m not gonna threaten your life. StellarWind Elsydeon catches everything, I could never get away with that, not that I would try.

I’ll sum it up for you.
So, Gabriel came and his bunny brought him to the party by running, then we got into an argument. Then Syn, crystal, roman and Delphi played monopoly.

D

Deleted member 227971

Then a fight broke out

I want to post but i don't know what to say XD. When we put the movie on, i have the idea that Delphi will produce a second DVD from the case, and it will be like IT or something

If you didn't see in my character profile, Delphi is slightly Psychopathic, so don't make her angry XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, plain rules, no autoing, just control your own characters, never even speak of what the others do, until they’ve posted, and you know they’ve done it anyway!

@AnimeTail I know the others summed it up, but I’ll do it too, lol

A new guy joined the roleplay (Gabriel) with a killer bunny.

Gabriel’s bunny ran into Crystals room to see the party, and everyone saw Gabriel and he went out again. Crystal, Syn and Roman started playing Monopoly, and the bunny came in again and Syn gave a rude comment about it, the bunny almost attacked him before Gabriel ran in to get it back. And then Syn and Gabriel are just fighting and arguing, Crystal is trying to stop them. We’re going to watch a movie soon, so you could just say Mark walked in, got some food or something and sat on the bed, ready for the movie with Levi? (Crystal’s dorm has a TV in front of her bed on the wall, and she has some beanbags out around it if people want to sit on them instead of her bed too.)