• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers (Discussion)

Should we continue or wait for people to be back after this week, and just catch them up later?

• Continue.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Pause the RP while people are gone this week.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't notice the power similarity until I did my bio post; that power was literally off the top of my head. lol, sorry for the unintentional copying, if you like I could change my power.

@Red Gallade I didn't say it was bad! I'm totally fine with this, would you mind if I sort of changed it to be similar to your's more though? It could be cool for Jesse to find out that someone else shares his power?

@Mystic Zander Well, after this first day, (when we finish it) we go into lessons everyday, until we all get put into the correct house for our characters. There might be weekends between days with lessons, it’s not all been decided. The lessons could last a few posts so they’re not too short too.

(I love your signature, I dunno why, but I love it, xD)

Just thought of an idea. What if the teachers (probably after we learned and have been through every type of class in our schedule) make a challenge where two people have to work together to do something, but here's the catch. WE END UP WITH SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE US, OR WE DON'T LIKE THEM (or maybe both). What do guys think? Here's what I think could be the matchups:
  • Del - Crystal
  • Mark - Roman
  • Jesse - ???
____________________ ____________ _ _________ _ _______
Also, maybe we could do another challenge later where we switch pets for a day.
Tell me what you guys think.

The challenges sound AMAZING! For Jesse though.. I have no idea, we don’t have enough people.. unless he wouldn’t mind not doing it, I dunno, he could be top of the class the day we do it and not need it? Or he could just be in a three?

The pet challenge sounds so good, I would love that!

Last edited:
Hey, can I join?
Bios:
Name: Syn, Short for Synth.
Power: Shapeshifting, But is only able to turn into other people who he has meant before, because he isn’t very good at using his powers.
Personality: Comes off as somewhat of a Cold trickster who just likes messing with people, but is actually quite loyal and kind once you get to know him.
Appearance: Generally a boy with black hair and eyes, and pale skin. Often switches with other people thought to cause mischief.
Backstory (Optional): Kicked our of his House by his parents, who were tired of his mischief making and ‘demonic’ powers, he had to make a living as a thief on the streets, which was quite easy with his powers.
Pet: What appears to most as a golden, metallic tiger cub is actually capable of shapeshifting into most animals, and is better at it than its owner. Actually, it can turn into a non-animal thing, and that is a small golden box to allow Syn to transport it and carry it easier.
Name: Therian
Personality: Very loyal and caring towards Syn, and would protect him at all costs.
Backstory (Optional): Met Syn on the streets. after it would not get adopted or bought by a zoo due to its ability, it ran off and almost starved to death. A half starving Syn, before he became successful at his thievery, fed food for this poor beast anyway, and they have been friends ever since.

Last edited:
@Pokéboy098 You're in! Sounds good, join when you're ready. If you don't know how, just ask!

What's happened so far:
Del is eating at the cafe, Mark, Crystal and Roman are in the arcade.

(Jesse and Del aren't able to post for the week I think, so probs better not to put them in posts if we know for sure they're gone)

That sounds cool. How would they have met before?
Syn robbed gangs and banks, as well as high security locations that could be hiding something. He also pickpocketed random people on the streets. Maybe he stole something from Del?

Depends on if they have anything of value. Just cause you look homeless doesn’t mean you have nothing at all. But you do have a point. Any other ideas?

I was thinking that Syn did some crime, the police saw him and started chasing him. At the same time, Del was doing graffiti as Syn and the police run towards where she is. They see her, and now Del's running away alongside Syn. They escape and hide someplace (maybe the junkyard or some other place Syn knows), then go their separate ways again. How's that sound?

D

Deleted member 227971

Name: Delphini "Delphi" Stormheart
Power: Shape-shifting (she can also talk to animals) and Physic
Personality: a little Psychopathic, stubborn, loyal
Appearance: Has Silver hair dyed blue at the ends, white skin with a slight tan, torn jean shorts, a black shirt with two green cat eyes on it, and blue flip-flops. She also has Serval ears, blue cat eyes, Dragon wings (Not massive, just big enough for her to fly) and a felciciace tail (A leopards tail with eagle feathers and small spines she can eject at will)
Delphi.pngA picture of Delphi by me on MS paint

(If you dont know what a serval is, click this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serval (Serval - Wikipedia)) )

Pet: Serval
Name: Spirte
Has a white collar studded with gems
Personality: Loyal, patient, would risk her life for those she loves.
Backstory: She was captured as a kitten, half starved, they where found by the RSPCA and put up for adoption. They put her in with Mitch, who was also still a kitten, and they bonded closely. Weeks passed but nobody wanted to adopt them. But the person who did was a cruel man, unknown to the RSPCA they willingly gave them both over to him. As soon as he got home he tied them to a tree and left them there. The next day, Delphi found them, and in the night, rescued them. Ever since they have been close friends.

Pet: Serval
Name: Mitch
Has a black gem studded collar
Personality: Laid back, friendly, loud
Backstory: He was born wild until someone stole him from his mother, but the police and the RSPCA found out and took him away and put him up for adoption. They put him in with Sprite, who was also still a kitten, and they bonded closely. Weeks passed but nobody wanted to adopt them. But the person who did was a cruel man, unknown to the RSPCA they willingly gave them both over to him. As soon as he got home he tied them to a tree and left them there. The next day, Delphi found them, and in the night, rescued them. Ever since they have been close friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, so basically we're all at the school. Mark, Roman and Crystal are in the arcade, while Del and Jesse are in the Cafe, (Del and Jesse gone for this week, so we might have to stop posting until they're back, and then start classes, I dunno yet) Syn is running away somewhere in the school and we've all just briefly met each other so far! You can come on any form of flying transport, since the school is on a floating island, all your choice!

Also, the dorms are whatever you want them to be

@WishLostWithTheStars

I’d personally rather continue so we aren’t bored, but it would be better for the others who won’t be here this week if we paused, so I don’t really know.