• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers (Discussion)

Should we continue or wait for people to be back after this week, and just catch them up later?

• Continue.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Pause the RP while people are gone this week.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
I think Brian's going to lose. Using telekinesis, the best he could do is throw Syn into a tree or something. I do have an idea to counter this though...

Can we sum up the fights for eachother when they’re done? There’s so much to read, xD I’ll let you guys just read what you need to spar, then we can say the results here, it saves us all some time, unless you want us to read your post for some reason, let me know

I think Roman has enough enemies to deal with (Syn...) but if you're cool with Roman winning, then I don't mind. If not, then yes, Roman won't be happy at all.

Syn cannot use the powers of the people he shapeshifts into. Pretty much all he can use it for is stealing from people, tricking people, and taunting people.

Wrap your fights up when you feel your chars are down, it can be in any way, maybe they just get hit to the ground then can’t do anything else

I got to show Eric a bit more... yay. Although he seems very positive, he really easily gets passive-aggressive and cold if he's offended or sees injustice.

@GalacticDeg Not at all! Got any ideas as to how though, they are surprisingly even as far as quirks. Bryce's inevitable wekaness is kicking him in from using too much of his fire quirk; maybe Eric catches on to this and uses it against him.

After this whole villain thing happens, I was thinking maybe a new storyline, or at least a short one. Since the only reason Azrael (Syn’s baby hydra) likes him is because Syn trains it and it isn’t strong enough to beat him yet, I was thinking, someone would give it a potion that caused it to grow up, and as it says in the forbidden section of the library, once a full grown adult, its breed is basically invincible and capable of tearing through a castle tower with one claw. It would then rebel and start destroying the school an everyone else would have to help stop it. This story would also open up the opportunity for Therian, who is extremely loyal to Syn and would do anything for him, to sacrifice himself to save Syn, which could even help Syn have some character development. What do you think?

Nice thinking @Pokéboy098! I think we should do it, it would open up opportunities for people to save eachother and maybe bond a little ;)

For all you people at Christmas, how about I say we can stop posting until the 26th? Then we all have time to celebrate Christmas and have some fun, but we really do need to get moving after! Or if you guys think you won’t be busy, we can just keep posting as normal, because I can tell you, I won’t be busy

Don’t worry if you’re not around, just post whenever you can, I can understand if you’re a bit slow, we’ll eventually get back in the swing of it when the holiday season is over, and with permission, any of you can auto people