• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers (Discussion)

Should we continue or wait for people to be back after this week, and just catch them up later?

• Continue.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Pause the RP while people are gone this week.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So like, if you strike them with it, they turn into the purple minion thing for a few seconds and are at your command, then they turn back, and the purple mist would just be for decoration, so like maybe Mark finds a dagger and puts Purplex on it, making it stronger and all.

@Jodie.xox, you are so flippin brilliant.

giphy.gif

I've been really unorganised in a lot of stuff the previous days, please may someone explain to me if anything drastic's happened? Can I just join in straight away or is there something I need to wait to end?

Sorry! @Pokéboy098 I didn’t see your post until now, I haven’t had time to try Pokecharms at school again, and I don’t get on for a little while sometimes, depending on the days

@GalacticDeg We’re doing creature tending in the stables, The hydras and playing outside so we can see them before and after the lesson, and now we’re grooming the horse-like creatures, like as Pegasus’

Well.. I think my characters were in Eric's dorm at lunch, but I didn't recieve notifications AND was busy, so... I'm gonna say they had to do something. We still doing the night-time attack thing or no?

Yes, I know, but coming through midway would be a bit strange, would it not? I'm gonna wait for the next lesson, or even a timeskip, I think it'd be a good time to skip to after-lesson.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Mostly because of the fact that the wyvern was in a deep sleep. Because Brian was in the cave, he accidentally woke it up, making it mad at him. Or maybe he just randomly dislikes him :p

Um... I don't know why I'm struggling so much tbh. Maybe go ahead to the next subject? XD For some reason time skip is always by answer for any problem. Anyways, I'm gonna have Bryce go after Syn- but I don't really know what to write. I'm brain dead, so sorry for the sad excuse of a post that is about to happen.

Last edited:
What kind of subject or lesson do you think everyone else should move on to? Maybe training with their powers again so the villains could probably learn a bit more on how to fight them?

@Pokéboy098 Sorry, I got him now

I've made the fighting pairs with a team generator, and I think they came out pretty good. Apart from Crystal and Mark, the others haven't had much interaction with each other until now

Sorry guys, but I feel like the RP is slowing down again. Skip to actual sparring?
Oof, well that just sound impatient. I don't really know what to post though, can we just jump in to fighting.