1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers (Discussion)

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Jodie.xox, Jul 12, 2018.

?

Should we continue or wait for people to be back after this week, and just catch them up later?

Poll closed Aug 7, 2018.
  1. Continue.

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Pause the RP while people are gone this week.

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. How does he happen?

AnimeTail and Gold The Dragonite like this.
  2. Gold The Dragonite

Gold The Dragonite Previously Dratingonair

Something with Brian turning into 2 clones and one of them will probably get injected with Purplex or what Mark got injected by. Not sure about the rest though.

AnimeTail and Jodie.xox like this.
  3. @Jodie.xox now that I think about it, the dagger with a purple mist idea is great. But can you explain what you mean by able to transform someone into a purple minion?

Gold The Dragonite and Jodie.xox like this.
  4. So like, if you strike them with it, they turn into the purple minion thing for a few seconds and are at your command, then they turn back, and the purple mist would just be for decoration, so like maybe Mark finds a dagger and puts Purplex on it, making it stronger and all.

5. Jodie.xox and Gold The Dragonite like this.
  6. D’awwww... you are too :D

7. This was so sweet, it literally made my night! You guys do the best posts, xD

8. Just as that kinda made my night. Athena's been trained well.

9. D’awwww.. I got so lucky with this roleplay, didn’t I..?

10. If anyone needs help catching up, since we’ve gone quite far, such as @GalacticDeg and @Pokéboy098 just tell us, we’re in creature tending with Miss Jones, and the villains are just doing whatever right now.. like villains do.. xD

AnimeTail likes this.
  11. Gold The Dragonite

Of course I don't get alerts.

12. AnimeTail and Gold The Dragonite like this.
  13. I don’t ever need a catch up. I enjoy reading the posts :p. It’s kind of funny. I could have been on all day today, but I just needed a break from my iPad. Sorry.

Jodie.xox and AnimeTail like this.
  14. @Pokéboy098 That's okay, I don't know who's caught up anymore, but whateverrrr! xD

15. I've been really unorganised in a lot of stuff the previous days, please may someone explain to me if anything drastic's happened? Can I just join in straight away or is there something I need to wait to end?

16. Oh I am, I'm just busy IRL or struggling to think of a good post, but I haven't gone anywhere.

Jodie.xox likes this.
  17. I still get notifications, but I'm in the same situation as @Red Gallade, except that I don't have the same real life problems as him.

18. Sorry! @Pokéboy098 I didn’t see your post until now, I haven’t had time to try Pokecharms at school again, and I don’t get on for a little while sometimes, depending on the days

@GalacticDeg We’re doing creature tending in the stables, The hydras and playing outside so we can see them before and after the lesson, and now we’re grooming the horse-like creatures, like as Pegasus’

19. Same as everyone, just blanking on what to post

20. @AnimeTail has been the wise one and said the plural of pegasus is pegasi

21. Well.. I think my characters were in Eric's dorm at lunch, but I didn't recieve notifications AND was busy, so... I'm gonna say they had to do something. We still doing the night-time attack thing or no?

Jodie.xox likes this.
  22. @GalacticDeg

AnimeTail likes this.
  23. Yes, I know, but coming through midway would be a bit strange, would it not? I'm gonna wait for the next lesson, or even a timeskip, I think it'd be a good time to skip to after-lesson.

AnimeTail likes this.
  24. Gold The Dragonite

Mostly because of the fact that the wyvern was in a deep sleep. Because Brian was in the cave, he accidentally woke it up, making it mad at him. Or maybe he just randomly dislikes him :p

Jodie.xox likes this.
  25. Um... I don't know why I'm struggling so much tbh. Maybe go ahead to the next subject? XD For some reason time skip is always by answer for any problem. Anyways, I'm gonna have Bryce go after Syn- but I don't really know what to write. I'm brain dead, so sorry for the sad excuse of a post that is about to happen.

#827 Barefoot_Kittens, Dec 10, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
    Jodie.xox likes this.
  26. What kind of subject or lesson do you think everyone else should move on to? Maybe training with their powers again so the villains could probably learn a bit more on how to fight them?

27. Sure, if you wanna post that, go ahead, you could say it's a fighting class, just make it up, xD @Red Gallade

28. Your choice. I kind of think intervening might be best.

Should the next class be the last class of the day so that we can get on to the villain attack after?

Jodie.xox likes this.
  29. Yep. We'll do some stuff before night like eating together maybe, then we'll get on to it @Pokéboy098

30. If we intervene, we could manage to plan an area to fight them so it's just our OCs and not teachers or random students?

Jodie.xox and Gold The Dragonite like this.
  31. ‘Course we can @GalacticDeg we can plan it even more when we get to it soon

Gold The Dragonite likes this.
  32. I don’t want to actually play the teacher, so if someone else could do it that would be great.

Jodie.xox likes this.
  33. @Pokéboy098 Sorry, I got him now

I've made the fighting pairs with a team generator, and I think they came out pretty good. Apart from Crystal and Mark, the others haven't had much interaction with each other until now

34. Maybe this will be their chance, are the pair fighting with or against each other?

35. Sorry guys, but I feel like the RP is slowing down again. Skip to actual sparring?
    Oof, well that just sound impatient. I don't really know what to post though, can we just jump in to fighting.

36. Gold The Dragonite likes this.