• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers (Discussion)

Should we continue or wait for people to be back after this week, and just catch them up later?

• Continue.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Pause the RP while people are gone this week.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bryce crossed his arms "No. No, dammit; when can I leave?" Bryce growled as he cracked his knuckles. The nurse, just smiled and gestured Bryce to sit down. "I'm fine, really." Bryce huffed as he used his foot to push the cat away from him. The boy refused to make eye contact with the older woman, it was all too embarrassing. After being assured he wasn't gonna get anywhere with a shard of crystal stuck in his side Bryce rolled his eyes and sat down. After removing his shirt, the nurse had knocked the boy out with a swift gas mixture, done a quick surgery to remove the dagger before stitching it back up and wrapping his stomach with bandages. Least to say, the nurses at Wolf born were used to dealing with much worse injuries than any other school.
Soon, Bryce woke up yet he was staring into the face of people. "Were you watching me sleep? What the hell!" Bryce growled. The staff members kept a straight face, and began with an onslaught of questions. "I don't know anything about what you're asking. I feel fine, why can't I go?" Bryce huffed indignantly at the pair of adults, who sat in at the edge of his hospital bed with notebooks in their hands. They were mostly asking him about Eric, and Bryce's relationship with the other boy. Bryce assumed that they always did this sort of report when an incident like this occurred, he still hated being the "victim" in the situation. More than anything, Bryce wanted to train hard for a couple days and then immediately challenge Eric to a rematch.
"Well you can't go now anyways, so you might as well cooperate. You're bedridden for the rest of the day, gotta make sure those stitches stay in place." the nurse stated plainly from across the room, before flashing the boy a smile. Bryce huffed, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms over his bare chest.
"You're really annoying." Is all that the boy muttered, "Write down that I almost beat him too. He probably cheated or something." Bryce huffed more to himself than the reporters. Although, despite his bitter attitude, Bryce somewhat respected the boy now. Of course that didn't mean he'd be any nicer, but he liked knowing there was someone else who'd challenge him to get better.

Amelia sighed as she sat by herself, Linus lay silently by her feet. Bryce crossed her mind for a moment, she wondered if those two were still going at it. It kind of scared her to see how harshly Bryce and Eric were attacking each other. She wondered, if the villains really did attack, would their class really be able to come together? Amelia bent down to pet her dog, before standing quietly and walking towards Crystal and Brian. She knew the girl was friendly, made her more comfortable than anyone else in the school. Amelia stood for a moment, trying to gather her thoughts; probably making it a rather awkward couple of seconds as she stared at the two. "I can't hold it back any longer." Amelia burst out suddenly, she was already on the verge of tears. "Please, don't tell anyone. It's villains. Horrible, scary people. They are attacking, soon. Like, tonight!" Amelia spoke quickly, nearly jumbling her words as her face grew red.

(OOC: I know we agreed not to post, but I might not be online at all tomorrow so I wanted to get this done)
Jeez, posts are becoming stories now! xD

Also, everyone, just post when you can, I don’t mind how slow we go!

If the villains want to, they can teleport into Syn’s dorm where he is so that he will be able to join in the fighting, but I won’t be online for a good amount of tomorrow. I might be able to respond to it though.

1. Attack
2. Defense
3. Break
4. Creature tending
5. Lunch
6. Gardening
7. Power Controlling

So we can all experience the most interesting lessons, and we have to do the boring ones the next day?

Also, someone do the teachers each time, i don't mind who, whatever you guys want.

I found that (Post 260). I don't mind anymore if we skipped but I knew we had a timetable somewhere in the discussion.

Also to think this roleplay has got as far as 860 discussion posts and it's still going.

Why can’t the villains interrupt the lessons before nightfall? Maybe they decided to attack early? That way we can still have a good reason not to timeskip or do the lessons, although it really doesn’t matter.

BTW Syn is relaxing in his dorm if either Scarlett or Crystal need to find him. I would post, but since Syn has no idea that the villains were planning an attack, I can’t find any reason that he would stop relaxing. It would be easier if someone interrupted him.

It is amazing:
892 Discussion Posts
874 Roleplay Posts

I am even more surprised that there are more discussion posts than RP posts, because most RPs have pretty much no discussion. Maybe that is the reason this is still active after nearly half a year.

@Pokéboy098 if the villains attacked halfway through a lesson they'd be at a massive disadvantage because there are like 500-1500 kids and a bunch of teachers who are actually active and teaching their powers. Against 5-10 villains? Attacking during night lets them have the surprise.

I really hope I'm not going to be found a bit gory or anything, I try to tone it down but I really like action since I started reading Boku no Hero Academia...

@Red Gallade If you attack Scarlett, you’ll both be constantly avoiding eachother, you’ll be smoke, and she’ll be using portals to trick you and get away, or maybe you could distract her and make an attack :3

@GalacticDeg Crystal is ignorant to fear right now xD

I was planning that maybe the teachers actually get involved, and they tell the students to hide in their dorms, but then our group really wants to help, so we all go out and attack in hiding, or when the teachers aren’t looking, or with Jesse and Playfoul, if you want Deg, a teacher could try to intervene, or maybe they don’t notice

I'm thinking about making another villain or two. Maybe once the current villains are defeated, they find my group and they form a more organized league that will strike again later. How does that sound?

I may have gone a little overboard, but it seems to be a good way to begin ending the battle. Maybe it scares the villains off and Scarlett opens a portal for them to escape.

@Barefoot_Kittens @Dratingonair Hi! So @AstrapiDappletail is an old member of the roleplay from literally months ago, Dratingonair might’ve seen a bit of her but I don’t remember, she’s great! We can introduce Amelia and Bryce later, because they definitely haven’t seen her before, she can shapeshift like Crystal, her bio is right in the first pages if you want to see

@AstrapiDappletail About the villains, we decided to make them for more things to do in the roleplay, and they made this big night attack. You can make one if you want, just let me know and I’ll get you a bio to use. And we are proud to have the roleplay still going, it’ll probably go up to a year, I hope :3

@Red Gallade Roman can help fight the Hydra somehow, it’s in a classroom, and I mean, it shouldn’t be hard to miss, xD Everyone’s just thinking of how to get rid of it now

And how do we get rid of the Hydra? How do we even kill it? What’s the plan here?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

Imma make a new character :3

Name: Clifford Avon
Power: Healing, giving and transferring any sickness he has to others by touching them
Personality: Cliff is very changeable when it comes to sides, fighting for you one day and trying to murder you the next. Coupled with his dangerous powers, Cliff feels he should not make friends because he may betray them. He is rather skittish as well. Due to emotional troubles he does not do well in school, resulting in Gorgon as his house
Appearance: Average height boy with blonde brown hair and blue eyes. He wears a black hoodie, torn jeans and red trainers
House: Gorgon
Backstory: revealed in RP

Pet: Female bat
Name: Nikki
Personality: Loyal but like Cliff skittish
Backstory: revealed in rp

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. Azrael is Pokeboy’s stolen hydra ‘pet’, but it definitely doesn’t listen to him.

As for how to get rid of it, I didn’t think it through very well, but I’m thinking it might be easier to get it out of school and off the island than to kill it. It has pretty much inpenetrable scales.

Possible New Character: Would Not Be Used Until After The Battle.
Name: Niklas Tighe, Goes By Nik
House: Gorgon
Power: Occasionally has visions of other timelines that allow him to see the future, but are usually bad futures. It isn’t really a vision as much as he gets transported into the future in another timeline and has to try and get back. There are two ways to get back, which are to use his powers (which he has little control over) or not go back (time is weird). Of course, the only real thing this is good for is if he does get back he can try to prevent this horrible future he experienced.
Since this isn’t espescially good for fighting, I figured I would give him similar temporal displacement powers to Tracer, because that is somewhat related to time as well.
Personality: He has a very short attention span and a hard time focusing causing him to have bad grades. He also has a hard time making friends, because he always sees futures of them dying. These combined with his lack of control on his powers caused his placement in Gorgon, which didn’t help him make friends. He is very smart, though.
Appearance: He has muddy blonde hair that is unruly and difficult to style, blue eyes, glasses, and a relatively unmusclular but thin body.
Backstory: Pretty boring life, even after going to Wolfborn. Had no friends, but after the Hydra Incident (which Syn will get in a lot of trouble for), he will be introduced due to the fact that other classes will need to combine with the main group because their classrooms were destroyed.
Pet: Since he never really had any friends, he made a robot, which helped him control his powers. However, it was lost in a vision and he hasn’t seen it since. He misses it a lot and will not talk about it in the RP unless he gets a really good friend.
Name: Not Revealed
Power: Helped Control Nik’s Time Powers
Personality: Not Revealed
Backstory: See Pet Above

All new characters accepted! How will they come in, and what will they do, though? I’ll get Crystal to lure it away, she can be a Hydra or something, I don’t know :p

Let’s just say Therian got away in someone else’s post. I’ve posted a lot already and don’t really have enough content for a full post and not 1 or 2 sentences. Don’t want one liners.

Poor ol’ Bryce! Maybe she could run into a teacher that’s really annoyed, like Mr. Hughes (Defense and Attack teacher) or Mr. Beamon (Creature teacher) when they’re annoyed that the rest of us ran off with Azreal and that we’ll all be in trouble afterwards @Barefoot_Kittens

I figured this could be a chance for Syn to actually fall in love with Delphi like we were planning a while ago, but I can’t think of a way to do it without his character changing dramatically, which would also be difficult.