• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers (Discussion)

Should we continue or wait for people to be back after this week, and just catch them up later?

• Continue.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Pause the RP while people are gone this week.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
VILLAINS! (for later use)
Name: Haley Flacc
Villain Name: Animal
Power: Super enhanced bones are nearly impossible to break, boosting her defense and giving her the ability to take a hit or two without even being phased. Haley uses her ability, most often, with her super-sized and powerful teeth. Her teeth can cut through almost anything, and she has been known to act like a savage animal; attacking with only her mouth.
Personality: Haley is barbaric in many ways, one would wonder if she were raised by animals. She spends a lot of time on 4 legs rather than 2, has the manners of a dog, and never got even close to grasping the concept of personal space. She doesn't speak much, but rather nods and uses gestures. Haley is particularly aggressive, she loves to fight- but only if she is winning, and will go all lengths to make sure that she is winning.
Appearance: Short, jet black hair is trimmed to only about an inch of two long; spiking up in every direction. A rather delicate build is slender and small, matched with pale skin and soft features. Vandalizing her soft blue eyes and button-like nose, a set of pointy fangs often form an ear-to-ear grin across Haley's face.
Clothing:
Name: (Unknown)
Villain Name: Titan
Power: Titan consumes and exudes strength. He can any sort of force, so long as he comes into contact with it. By touching any given human he can drain their life source and turn it into an attack, or when coming into contact with one attack; he can shoot it back out after simply absorbing it. He can absorb, both, energy from super-human abilities and simple life force.
Personality: Titan is mysterious and unpredictable, and he gives off a naturally powerful aura. He tends to be rather intimidating, without trying at all. Titan speaks to the point and would much rather simply get things done quickly than 'have fun with it' or 'make it last'. He has a very strong sense of morals as far as: stealing, lying, and things like that- but he sees no value in human life
Appearance: A large man, both tall and muscular, Titan isn't the type of guy you'd mess with on the street. Tanned skin is paired with dark, soulless red eyes and grey hair. His hair is shaved on the sides, a simple undercut that is grown out and unruly at the top. Titan's body is covered in scars
Clothing:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

@Pokéboy098 Delphi is the changeable one, don't worry ;)

I can sense a Cloudtail Brightheart thing about to go on with Delphi and Syn

Edit: OOF just realised Cliffs bio makes no sense; Tall, short boy

Last edited by a moderator:
@Barefoot_Kittens A 53 year old super man with kids? That’s not even more creepy at all! xD
Anyways, accepted! When they come in, you can get them in Zack’s villain cave and say they just arrived or they don’t like our villains, or just make your own ideas if you prefer!

@Jodie.xox He's sensitive about his age, okay; don't bring it up. XD
Yeah, I was thinking about having them just show up in the villain cave, like they own the place. And then being like, "Oh, is this one occupied?" and then proposing their ideas and whatnot.

I’m back in school today, and the administration decided it would be cool to make fake Harry Potter houses. None of the houses fit people’s personality. I’m in Phoenix, but I wanted dragon...

D

Deleted member 227971

*Think* What does Syn hate...?

Litter duty for the rest of term,
Suspended to dorm for rest of term
Therian is taken away for a month (That would cause chaos XD)
No bazzarcade for rest of school year
No pocket money for a month
No Pudding in cafeteria
Creature tending is limited to enchanted unicorn plushies and purple bunnies
Helping to fix the school

My list of Syn torture is Endless XD (Sorry Syn!)

Extra classes, basically community work, and not so good magical things in lessons, got it! :D

We're all getting at least a small punishment for not staying in our dorms, but Syn gets the most (You wanted it!)

Maybe he has to take his extra class to replace attacking/dueling...

This will likely allow me to use a Syn less and Nik, my new character, more, which will help me introduce him. He will come in when the other students classes merge with the main group, so the next day after the incident.

D

Deleted member 227971

Nik and Cliff have similar personalities. Hmm Friends or Foes? I reckon friends is a possibility.
Anyhow Cliff is gonna end up giving Delphi a Fever.

@Red Gallade That's fine! Not much happened anyway, Delphi just has the scar and we're going to her dorm to play, we can say Roman uses multiplayer on one of our games if you prefer, unless he has his own Switch, which I can't remember

Present Day
Syn woke up in the middle of the night. He was terrified, because he had just woken up out of nightmare. In his nightmare, Azrael had killed all of his friends, and Roman, too. He decided to take a walk out of the dorm and see whether he couldn’t get caught. He decided he would head off to steal something from Crystal’s dorm, since he had overheard that she was in Delphi’s, but decided it was too easy. So, he went to try to steal something from the principal.
On the way there, Nik, who wasn’t sleeping soundly either, but for completely different reasons, overheard Syn’s soft footsteps outside his dorm and decided to follow.
Anyways, Syn’s plan was to send Therian in Cheetah form outside of school ground to lure away the principal’s wolves/the principal herself in wolf form, while Syn would silently sneak into her house and steal something valuable. Therian had already exited, and from what Syn could see, it had worked; the coast seemed clear.
Syn went for gold, literally, but he actually found something better, a master key, capable of opening every door in the school, and, possibly even better, an enchanted dog whistle...
Suddenly, just after he had grabbed the two items and was about to grab some more, Nik, still following him silently, had his powers flare up, and they were both transported into a future where Syn robbed the principal of these two items.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Unspecified Date in the Future
This future was dark, and it seemed the school had fallen into disrepair. It was all but abandoned, and the only light was coming from a classroom a little bit off, the creature taming classroom. Syn, ran up to the classroom to see whether there was anyone there, and sure enough there were, but not the people he had expected.
There, the villains stood, all of them, including Zack, who was messing with the key, and another villain Syn didn’t recognize (Titan), who was blowing the enchanted dog whistle. Meanwhile future Syn was also standing around, trying new forms. Syn was very confused by this and gasped when he saw future Syn, which caused future Syn to turn towards Syn, who immediately hid. Nik, bidding a little further away, knew he had to stop Syn from stealing the items, but how? His powers were useless in combat (or so he thought), and Syn wouldn’t just give them back. As future Syn exited the building and was about to look into the bush where Syn was hiding, Nik barely managed to control his powers just enough that he took a Syn and him back to the present inside the headmistress’s house.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Present Day
Syn was very confused by this, but he immediately saw Nik, and he threatened him with a sword arm faster than he could respond, saying, “These things are mine. You won’t tell the headmistress, will you now?”
The, he flew out of the mansion in dragon form with the two items in his claws (obviously not understanding what Niknhad done) and got back to his dorm quickly, where he met up with his pet, who had been much faster than the principal and had had no problem evading her. Nik tried to follow, but he was too slow, and so he just went back to his dorm, trying to fall asleep again, but Nik couldn’t sleep knowing that Syn would betray everyone with the two stolen items and bring about the downfall of Wolfborn. He knew he had to steal them back or die to Syn trying, which was more likely. So, wishing padded white room with no visions, he punched the padded walls as hard as he could, and he kept punching, even though with his horrible form, he hurt his hands every time. He was training for when he would be able to prevent that horrible future from happening.
When you wrote an essay, I didn’t expect THAT!

Why is Crystal’s dorm too easy?! :o What if Sapphire the killercat was inside?? xD

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi's team:
691185_trainercard-Delphi.png

Well, Pikachu VS Eevee. Should be a fair fight, but Eevee knows sand attack, so would probably win.
Eevee vs Rhydon. Rhydon would win.
Rhydon Vs Mega Pidgeot. Mega Pidgeot would most likely come out on top, but Rhydon is a rock type and has an advantage.
Ninetails VS Alakazam. Most likely Ninetales, due to knowing Dark type moves
Ninetails VS Arcanine. Ninetails would be on low HP already so Arcanine would win.
Arcanine VS Golduck. Golduck has a type advantage, so would probably win.
Golduck VS Dragonite. Definitely Dragonite
Mew Vs Dragonite. Mew knows transform, therefore would be a fair fight. Mew would probably win though because dragonite already has low HP already.
Mew VS Mega Gengar. Mew still knows transform. Would be a fair fight but Mega Gengar would win.

Roman is more likely to win, but Delphi has a fair chance.

If you guys have showdown, you could do the fight on there, it’s pretty simple, just make a quick account, make the teams, put the moves and then I think you add eachother to fight, but if you don’t, you can just decide here, but Roman likes winning and keeps losing lately, I feel kind of bad, xD

D

Deleted member 227971

Okay. Delphi is gonna wake up with a blocked nose and tight chest. Fever XD

I'm planning on waiting for someone else to post first, really