1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers (Discussion)

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Jodie.xox, Jul 12, 2018.

?

Should we continue or wait for people to be back after this week, and just catch them up later?

Poll closed Aug 7, 2018.
  1. Continue.

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Pause the RP while people are gone this week.

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. VILLAINS! (for later use)
    Name: Haley Flacc
    Villain Name: Animal
    Power: Super enhanced bones are nearly impossible to break, boosting her defense and giving her the ability to take a hit or two without even being phased. Haley uses her ability, most often, with her super-sized and powerful teeth. Her teeth can cut through almost anything, and she has been known to act like a savage animal; attacking with only her mouth.
    Personality: Haley is barbaric in many ways, one would wonder if she were raised by animals. She spends a lot of time on 4 legs rather than 2, has the manners of a dog, and never got even close to grasping the concept of personal space. She doesn't speak much, but rather nods and uses gestures. Haley is particularly aggressive, she loves to fight- but only if she is winning, and will go all lengths to make sure that she is winning.
    Appearance: Short, jet black hair is trimmed to only about an inch of two long; spiking up in every direction. A rather delicate build is slender and small, matched with pale skin and soft features. Vandalizing her soft blue eyes and button-like nose, a set of pointy fangs often form an ear-to-ear grin across Haley's face.
    Clothing:
    Name: (Unknown)
    Villain Name: Titan
    Power: Titan consumes and exudes strength. He can any sort of force, so long as he comes into contact with it. By touching any given human he can drain their life source and turn it into an attack, or when coming into contact with one attack; he can shoot it back out after simply absorbing it. He can absorb, both, energy from super-human abilities and simple life force.
    Personality: Titan is mysterious and unpredictable, and he gives off a naturally powerful aura. He tends to be rather intimidating, without trying at all. Titan speaks to the point and would much rather simply get things done quickly than 'have fun with it' or 'make it last'. He has a very strong sense of morals as far as: stealing, lying, and things like that- but he sees no value in human life
    Appearance: A large man, both tall and muscular, Titan isn't the type of guy you'd mess with on the street. Tanned skin is paired with dark, soulless red eyes and grey hair. His hair is shaved on the sides, a simple undercut that is grown out and unruly at the top. Titan's body is covered in scars
    Clothing:

#921 Barefoot_Kittens, Jan 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
    Jodie.xox likes this.
  2. AstrapiDappletail

AstrapiDappletail Previously WishLostWithTheStars

@Pokéboy098 Delphi is the changeable one, don't worry ;)

I can sense a Cloudtail Brightheart thing about to go on with Delphi and Syn

Edit: OOF just realised Cliffs bio makes no sense; Tall, short boy

#922 AstrapiDappletail, Jan 6, 2019
    Jodie.xox likes this.
  3. @Barefoot_Kittens A 53 year old super man with kids? That’s not even more creepy at all! xD
    Anyways, accepted! When they come in, you can get them in Zack’s villain cave and say they just arrived or they don’t like our villains, or just make your own ideas if you prefer!

4. @Jodie.xox He's sensitive about his age, okay; don't bring it up. XD
    Yeah, I was thinking about having them just show up in the villain cave, like they own the place. And then being like, "Oh, is this one occupied?" and then proposing their ideas and whatnot.

Jodie.xox likes this.
  5. @AstrapiDappletail You will have to make the next post interacting with Syn, because I can’t think of a way to continue without autoing you.

You can auto Therian if you need to.

#925 Pokéboy098, Jan 6, 2019
    Jodie.xox likes this.
  6. AstrapiDappletail

Okay, will do that later.

Jodie.xox likes this.
  7. I’ll be posting after school! :)

I hope xD

8. AstrapiDappletail

I get an inset day WOO! One extra day off!

Jodie.xox likes this.
  9. I’m back in school today, and the administration decided it would be cool to make fake Harry Potter houses. None of the houses fit people’s personality. I’m in Phoenix, but I wanted dragon...

Jodie.xox likes this.
  10. AstrapiDappletail

@Jodie.xox when are you going to reply to Cliff?
    @Pokéboy098 XD poor Delphi. Almost dying then getting shoved into the face of someone she doesn't even know the name of lol

Jodie.xox likes this.
  11. Sorry, I was putting this off to play the Switch, XD I’ll reply now

Dratingonair likes this.
  12. AstrapiDappletail

13. Do you like my little nurse kitty? :3

14. I honestly thought it was Sapphire hanging back with everything going on.

Jodie.xox likes this.
  15. The nurse has a cat, everyone needs a cat XD I keep forgetting Sapphire, it’s quite bad, really, I need to remember her

16. AstrapiDappletail

*Think* What does Syn hate...?

Litter duty for the rest of term,
    Suspended to dorm for rest of term
    Therian is taken away for a month (That would cause chaos XD)
    No bazzarcade for rest of school year
    No pocket money for a month
    No Pudding in cafeteria
    Creature tending is limited to enchanted unicorn plushies and purple bunnies
    Helping to fix the school

My list of Syn torture is Endless XD (Sorry Syn!)

Jodie.xox likes this.
  17. I don’t know about everybody else, but I think Syn should get extra classes with just him and Mr. Beamon.

Jodie.xox likes this.
  18. Extra classes, basically community work, and not so good magical things in lessons, got it! :D

We're all getting at least a small punishment for not staying in our dorms, but Syn gets the most (You wanted it!)

19. Maybe he has to take his extra class to replace attacking/dueling...

This will likely allow me to use a Syn less and Nik, my new character, more, which will help me introduce him. He will come in when the other students classes merge with the main group, so the next day after the incident.

Jodie.xox likes this.
  20. AstrapiDappletail

Nik and Cliff have similar personalities. Hmm Friends or Foes? I reckon friends is a possibility.
    Anyhow Cliff is gonna end up giving Delphi a Fever.

21. Sorry I haven't posted anywhere near as much as I should, but my next post will say that Roman's in on the Pokemon thing.

Jodie.xox likes this.
  22. @Red Gallade That's fine! Not much happened anyway, Delphi just has the scar and we're going to her dorm to play, we can say Roman uses multiplayer on one of our games if you prefer, unless he has his own Switch, which I can't remember

23. He does if you remember one of the earlier actions in the RP where Roman invited everyone for video games.

Jodie.xox likes this.
  24. That was a long time ago!! Kinda..

25. Still, anyway, Roman's likely gonna go to his dorm for playing Pokemon, if not, he'll just take his switch over to Delphi's dorm.

Jodie.xox likes this.
  26. It probably was pretty long ago, this RP has been going for half a year! :p

Jodie.xox likes this.
  27. I'm trying to think of a post, but I can't think of much as a response and I don't want to be too concise.

Jodie.xox likes this.
  28. I wrote an essay.

Jodie.xox likes this.
  29. @Pokéboy098 Gee, thanks..

@Red Gallade if you haven’t posted yet, I haven’t looked so I don’t know, just do a 5 sentence post if you need, we’ll go to sleep or something soon, unless my plan changes after seeing what Syn’s up to

30. When you wrote an essay, I didn’t expect THAT!

Why is Crystal’s dorm too easy?! :o What if Sapphire the killercat was inside?? xD

Dratingonair likes this.
  31. @Red Gallade @AstrapiDappletail Is it okay if we skip what we do in the battle and say the result? Or maybe say the first few moves, then skip to the end to save everyone who is asleep some time. Who would you two like to win, anyway? I’d say Delphi or Roman :p

32. A reminder on Roman's Pokemon: Let's go Pikachu team: Pikachu, Rhydon, Alakazam, Arcanine, Dragonite and Mega Gengar.

Jodie.xox likes this.
  33. AstrapiDappletail

Delphi's team:
    [​IMG]
    Well, Pikachu VS Eevee. Should be a fair fight, but Eevee knows sand attack, so would probably win.
    Eevee vs Rhydon. Rhydon would win.
    Rhydon Vs Mega Pidgeot. Mega Pidgeot would most likely come out on top, but Rhydon is a rock type and has an advantage.
    Ninetails VS Alakazam. Most likely Ninetales, due to knowing Dark type moves
    Ninetails VS Arcanine. Ninetails would be on low HP already so Arcanine would win.
    Arcanine VS Golduck. Golduck has a type advantage, so would probably win.
    Golduck VS Dragonite. Definitely Dragonite
    Mew Vs Dragonite. Mew knows transform, therefore would be a fair fight. Mew would probably win though because dragonite already has low HP already.
    Mew VS Mega Gengar. Mew still knows transform. Would be a fair fight but Mega Gengar would win.

Roman is more likely to win, but Delphi has a fair chance.

34. If you guys have showdown, you could do the fight on there, it’s pretty simple, just make a quick account, make the teams, put the moves and then I think you add eachother to fight, but if you don’t, you can just decide here, but Roman likes winning and keeps losing lately, I feel kind of bad, xD

35. @AstrapiDappletail @Red Gallade When you can, you can post doing the battle, say the results if you decide, I’ll post Crystal’s response when I know what you guys are doing, then we should probably sleep or do whatever plans you got for the night

36. AstrapiDappletail

Okay. Delphi is gonna wake up with a blocked nose and tight chest. Fever XD

I'm planning on waiting for someone else to post first, really

Jodie.xox likes this.
  37. Well, you three seem to be the only ones who are still awake, and @Red Gallade can’t post because it would be a double post. So if @Jodie.xox isn’t going to win, then @AstrapiDappletail should really post first.

Jodie.xox likes this.
  38. AstrapiDappletail

Okay then. I will post tomorrow, probably after school

Jodie.xox likes this.