1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers (Discussion)

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Jodie.xox, Jul 12, 2018.

?

Should we continue or wait for people to be back after this week, and just catch them up later?

Poll closed Aug 7, 2018.
  1. Continue.

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Pause the RP while people are gone this week.

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. If anyone has ideas to help @Dratingonair please let us know!

2. I used a Bill Cipher quote, ‘Pain is hilarious’ because I got stuck for ideas, and she’s based off of him and villians like him, so why not :p

Gold The Dragonite likes this.
  3. Someone’s villain is going to have to capture Syn. I don’t want to make my own.

4. Mine can, she’s just got started with this stuff! When should I do it?

5. Gold The Dragonite

Gold The Dragonite Previously Dratingonair

If that's happening, then Brian might try to help him and get captured.

6. I don’t really care when you do it.

7. Shadow_Pup

Shadow_Pup Previously LeBarrel42

@Jodie.xox could Renwick do the kidnapping with your villain. He isn't currently doing much.

8. Sure! Sorry he hasn’t been included too much yet, you’re welcome to join in with Scarlett, I’ll tell everyone the plans tomorrow

9. @Pokéboy098 I’ll have the villians get Syn some time around getting to Mark, maybe Crystal steps on the carpet where Syn is water, then he retreats and gets caught or something

10. Just to make sure I don't get kicked or something, I'm not inactive; just waiting for someone to come down so my characters can interact with them. I have been reading and keeping up with the posts though.

11. If Syn gets ‘recruited’ as a villain (her would be a double agent), he could free you.

12. @Barefoot_Kittens You won’t be kicked for inactivity, you’ll just get an annoying reminder from me xD If you want to post, let us know and we can get your characters involved once again

13. Oh okay, well guess I'm just announcing my existence though. I can see where the plot is going, and I don't mind waiting until someone gets to them.

Jodie.xox likes this.
  14. I think I've fallen a bit too far behind.

15. @AnimeTail @GalacticDeg @Shadow_Pup Could you reply please?
    @Pokéboy098 I see you haven't been on in a while, so I'll guess you're busy, let us know when you're back and able to post!
    @Red Gallade @Dratingonair If you can, reply to Crystal, we could go back to Mark, go see Jesse, and probably not the next lesson, it's not been long in role play time

AnimeTail likes this.
  16. I would, but I'm having trouble thinking of a good post.

Jodie.xox and AnimeTail like this.
  17. I’m sorry. I went to Utah to spend thanksgiving with my extended family in Moab. I forgot to leave a profile update that I wouldn’t have internet. I’m back now.

18. I know this is totally lame but, since Braydon's name keeps auto correcting and being annoying... I'm just gonna change his name XD. However, I don't like the name Brandon (which autocorrect seems to be a fun of) at all- so from now on his name is Bryce. Is that alright with y'all? I can get over myself and keep his name if it's too confusing.

AnimeTail and Jodie.xox like this.
  19. I don’t think it really matters.

20. Gold The Dragonite

Brian and Bryce... chance they'll be friends.

AnimeTail likes this.
  21. What is happening with the other characters who are back at the school right now?

22. I'll say we have the next lesson, sorry, they've been dead for a little while

23. I actually totally forgot about the pets XD. I'll just say that they were locked in the dorm rooms before Amelia and Bryce were captured.

AnimeTail likes this.
  24. You're brilliant, XD

AnimeTail and Gold The Dragonite like this.
  25. @Pokéboy098 Sorry, I was out most of today, but you beat me to replying, thanks!

26. Sorry, I’m a little distracted from your post, because since you double posted, I can move my screen so that it has both gifs of peridot at once. It is so funny.

27. I just tried it, and I agree, xD

28. If it’s possible, I’d like Mark to speak so that Syn can avoid that question.

29. Sure, I can do that. I'm working on a post right now anyways.

30. Crystal is gonna be really curious :p

AnimeTail likes this.
  31. I’ll have to post in a couple of hours, since I have no time right now, so if nobody wants to post, don’t worry, and you can just wait for my characters later

32. I have a question @Jodie.xox. I want to know if it is okay to make a weapon out of the Purplex that Mark found. I was thinking about it because I don't know if the tentacles are gonna be strong enough if we ever fight the villains in the roleplay. It won't be super op, it will only help Mark a little bit more.

If this is not okay with you, just say the word. I can scratch the idea. I won't upset me, so don't worry if it's a no.

Jodie.xox likes this.
  33. Sure, what sort of thing we’re you thinking of? I don’t mind if we have weapons, it’s not like our characters even know how to professionally use them anyway, xD @AnimeTail

AnimeTail likes this.
  34. I was thinking maybe a sword, or a dagger. I never really confirmed to myself what the weapon would be, but the weapons I just mentioned were in my head while I was thinking of the idea.

Jodie.xox likes this.
  35. A dagger with a purple mist! Or able to transform someone into the purple minion for a little while!

AnimeTail likes this.
  36. Sorry Roman's been so quiet; it's become hard to think of a good post.

AnimeTail likes this.
  37. We’re doing a class soon anyway, you’ll be posting a lot then

AnimeTail likes this.
  38. Gold The Dragonite

Alright then. Still need a idea to introduce Virus though...

AnimeTail and Jodie.xox like this.