• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers (Discussion)

Should we continue or wait for people to be back after this week, and just catch them up later?

• Continue.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Pause the RP while people are gone this week.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just to make sure I don't get kicked or something, I'm not inactive; just waiting for someone to come down so my characters can interact with them. I have been reading and keeping up with the posts though.

I’m sorry. I went to Utah to spend thanksgiving with my extended family in Moab. I forgot to leave a profile update that I wouldn’t have internet. I’m back now.

I know this is totally lame but, since Braydon's name keeps auto correcting and being annoying... I'm just gonna change his name XD. However, I don't like the name Brandon (which autocorrect seems to be a fun of) at all- so from now on his name is Bryce. Is that alright with y'all? I can get over myself and keep his name if it's too confusing.

I’ll have to post in a couple of hours, since I have no time right now, so if nobody wants to post, don’t worry, and you can just wait for my characters later

I have a question @Jodie.xox. I want to know if it is okay to make a weapon out of the Purplex that Mark found. I was thinking about it because I don't know if the tentacles are gonna be strong enough if we ever fight the villains in the roleplay. It won't be super op, it will only help Mark a little bit more.

If this is not okay with you, just say the word. I can scratch the idea. I won't upset me, so don't worry if it's a no.

I was thinking maybe a sword, or a dagger. I never really confirmed to myself what the weapon would be, but the weapons I just mentioned were in my head while I was thinking of the idea.