• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers (Discussion)

Should we continue or wait for people to be back after this week, and just catch them up later?

• Continue.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Pause the RP while people are gone this week.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I posted earlier, but it probably got lost with the other comments XD. Here's some character who I'm hoping can join (Click the Spoilers).

Name: Amelia Heath
Power: Density Control: she can make herself so light that she is virtually permeable, or so dense that she turns into a concrete block
Personality: Amelia is a disciplined girl with strong morals and an unbeatable sense of identity. As if she knew right from wrong before she knew her alphabet, Amelia never has a hard time making decisions and she is extremely confident in herself and her choices. Amelia is not one to go out of her way to brag, but she refuses to take insults and is more than ready to stand up for her beliefs no matter the cost. She is a bit of a perfectionist both needed the best form herself and those around her but tends to be flexible and positive to the best of her ability.
Appearance: A small girl overall, with petite features and regal energy; Amelia's appearance is rather doll like. Amelia would proudly discuss the much work that goes into her image each morning, she feels that it is necessary for a person to look their best if they wanted to feel their best. Pale skin covers her thin body, often patching the pastel color scheme she typically wears. Amelia has a round face with large, sparkling blue eyes and long eyelashes, a button-like nose is place just below her eyes and is bet by a set of thin, moist lips. Amelia tends to be consistent with her hair style, though it only reaches her shoulder; the girl always pulls half of her bleach blond hair up into a high, tight bun and leaves the rest to dance about her neck. Amelia is usually seen wearing a pastel pink or purple shirt with long sleeves over a tan squirt that bounces at her knees, accompanied by a pair of long socks and some black slip-one shoes which are a bit worn.

Pet: French Bulldog
Name: Linus
Personality: Linus is much like a happy-go-lucky rock. Not much brains in the small animal, but he has a lot of heart; Linus is tenacious despite his size, but he tends to be rather lazy.
Appearance: A close-to-the-ground type of dog with short legs and a compact body, a large head with over-sized rounded ears and round, amber eyes. Linus is blue sable, a grayish color, with tan points on his face, chest, and paws.

Name: Braydon Farr
Power: Steam: Braydon has the ability to generate flames or water from his body but rarely can control it, he can also use steam if he generates both at once
Personality: Braydon is competitive and hot headed. From a young age, he had a pretty good handle on his power; and his late father's praise boosted the boys ego like crazy. Braydon loves a good fight, especially winning them; however he tends to get carried away at times. Though egotistic and downright rude at times, Braydon works extremely hard and always knows that there is room for improvement. Since his father's death Braydon been rather lost as far as a goal for the future, all he knows is that he wants to be the strongest.
Appearance: Braydon has a young face, with serious and cold eyes. Tanned skin is always sporting a bruise of mark of some kind. Braydon's build is fit, making it obvious how hard he works; though he's never been able to build up a huge amount of muscle. A sharp face with hard features, Braydon's nose is defined and his thick eyebrows frame his face. Once bright, brilliant, blue eyes have turned stony grey color though they still hold a fiery sparkle. Braydon has dark hair, a rich brown tone with light highlight scattered across it's textured surface; his hair is cut short on the sides, only slightly longer at the top where it is spiked up with gel. Braydon wears black, athletic shorts usually paired with some random shirt of a grey scale color. Braydon's left ear is pierced with a dark stud and he can typically be seen wearing a black and blue beaded necklace.

Pet: Centicore / Yale
Name: Adonis
Personality: Adonis is energetic and playful, and optimistic creature who is just about anyone friend. He loves Braydon but his loyalty tends to be easily dissuaded when it came to food, in the end Adonis just wants to please everyone.
Appearance: Adonis is a large, but gentle giant. He yields the graceful build of a deer, with a single spiked horn that swivels loosely at the top of his head. He sports bright colors of blue and orange and purple, really just splashed across his body.

@Barefoot_Kittens Accepted! Sorry, I’ve been quite busy with stuff lately, and roleplays on here. I don’t quite know how to put you in, but right now we’re in a defence class doing spares with eachother, so you might have to wait until after, it should be done pretty soon, then you can come in at lunch and everyone can meet while they eat or something, we were also planning an idea to put villains in, so we’ll be using them sometime, so be ready! If you need help, let us know and we’ll all help as much as we can

Closed up the roleplay for now, we got a couple members, plus one back

After this defence lesson, we’ll skip to lunch to get @Barefoot_Kittens in, then maybe introduce the villains >:3 I’m very excited for mine. Nyeh heh heh.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I made a villain is this ok

Name: Renwick Blake
Villain Name: Tendril
Power: His power is similar to the venom symbiote but it is part of his DNA not an alien lifeform. It gives him increased strength, increased agility, tendrils, and regeneration. His weaknesses include that he is sensitive to sound and fire.
Personality: Renwick is the embodiment of true evil, he despises everyone and everything, but this is only because people have always feared him and judged him, no one has ever got to know the real Renwick, who is a kind hearted and caring person.
Appearance: Tall, muscular, brown hair, white eyes and covered in tattoos.
Clothing: He wears a black cloak, white shirt and jeans.

Last edited:
The figure walks up, showing exactly what he looks like, a man with a hoodie and a yellow aura, and then replies to Mark question by saying, "I want you to join the evil side."
ShimmeringPleasingBullmastiff-small.gif

There here it is!
---------
Bio-

Name: Kram (backwards Mark)
Villain Name: N/A (he will only be referred to as 'Kram')
Power: The same as Mark, except he is able to summon and control water.

Personality: Kram is the opposite of Mark. He does anything his master, Zack, tells him to do. He has no friends, and he is a rude, cruel person. He loves to bring pain to others, and he is always angry.
Appearance: (his appearance is stated in the roleplay)
Clothing: ripped jeans, no shirt (as stated in rp), and no shoes.

So, I was thinking maybe if the villains found Syn all alone, they could capture him. Then, he would willingly (so that he doesn’t get transformed) ‘join’ them as a double agent but not tell the others. That sound good?

Also, I wasn’t able to speak for a while because my school blocked the site at the school. So I can only use my iPad to use Pokécharms at home now.

I’ve been on this at school before, somehow it’s not blocked, and that’s fine, your plan sounds good! I was wondering if Syn would go to them for real or not, since he’s so much like a.. villian, xD