• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Wild Pokemon Life

(Haha, I thought you would)

Midnight frowned. "Leave him alone Arbok. He's only passing by." Midnight sighed. He stared from a tree above. He saw Storm and sighed. "What do you want Storm?" Midnight asked.

Midnight frowned, feeling his aggressive side coming free. He frowned, keeping calm, otherwise he would be the only Pokemon in the entire region. He let out a sigh, watching Storm leave.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
AHEM.
Friendly reminder that Mega Evolution, stones etc. need to be cleared with staff - specifically, me - before they are brought into use in any RP. Black Charizard TV: you did not ask for such permission, so no mega stone for you. Rewrite your character's history and remove any reference to such.

The rest of you. Paragraphs. Not one liners.

Read the rules.

now flamzer decided to try to fly. "this time im gonna make it" he thought. he choosed a place to train and started training. "i hope no one of those eeveelutions see me right now. what am i thinking? i will soon be on my way home and then i dont have to see them again". he kept on trying until he couldnt do it anymore. now he sat down and started crying. he missed his mom and dad and his littlesister that was newborn when he was caught. that was 4 years ago

Midnight heard a large yell, presumably Icicle, as the voice sounded familiar to the Glaceon's growl from earlier. Midnight sighed, sliding down the trunk of the tree he sat it, slamming into a tree the next minute. "Oww." He frowned, unataching himself from the tree. He then sighed, walking out of the small forest. He then crept in the large grass, hoping no one would see him. He sighed, hid yellow eyes poking out of the grass a few times, trying to spot the others. He crept forward, then tripped over a round object. When he tripped he only hoped one thing. "Please don't be a Pokeball, Please don't be a Pokeball!" He yelled in his mind. He then turned to the item he tripped over, it was an egg. "Oh Arceus." He frowned.

Phoenix's ear twitched. "Huh? I will be right back..." She sighed, walking over to a bush, seeing Midnight over an egg, she jumped and shoved him deeper into the bush. "What are you doing here?! If my mother sees you she will kill you!" She whispered.

Name: Daystorm
Species: Greninja
Friends: No one right now
Moves: Night Slash, Water Shuriken, Ice Beam, Water Pulse
History: Daystorm used to be the protector of the city, but got fired.
Personality: Happy
Other: A scar on his belly.

"Ugh. I need rest badly." Daystorm said. "If I don't I'm gonna be in big trouble."

Midnight grabbed the Egg. It had Black and Red striped on it, though the Pokemon inside was still unknown. He then jolted around, being scared by Phoenix. He frowned as Phoenix brung up her mother. "Really, you guys already hurt my feelings, I don't think being mauled by your mom would be different." Midnight groaned. He picked himself up, then dusted himself off. "Look, I'll leave if you want, I don't want anyone talking about my Second Side. OK?" Midnight frowned.

"I am just trying to help you... geez, wait, what is that?" She whispered, frowning, looking at the egg, then back to her brother and parents talking. "Maybe we can run off for a bit and check what is inside?" Phoenix smiled, her tail wagging.

'goes through the bushes' "Ugh. I hate trying to find shelter." 'Daystorm layed down for a few then stood up' "Might as well see if I can find anything. Maybe an Oran Berry." 'Suddenly he looked over and found a egg' "Hm? Who's this egg belong too?" 'He looked at it' Might as well leave it alone. Oh!" 'finds 3 Oran Berries'

Last edited:
Midnight frowned. "Really, I have no idea what's inside this egg, where it's mother is, and how were gonna see inside this egg, but whatever floats your floatzel." Midnight sighed. He placed the egg on his Head, then started walking.

"Be right back," Phoenix smiled, she told her family she was going somewhere, then joined Midnight. "Sorry for shoving you in the bush, andfor hurting your feelings, forgive me?" She smiled, ging her tail.

"! Who are you? And where did you come from?" 'he gives out a sigh' "Anyways I'm Daystorm. I used to protect the city. But they fired me. So I came here." 'He said with a smile' "So yeah. What is your guy's names?"

Midnight frowned. "No. That hurt Phoenix. Emotionally. You need to make it up to me, I dunno how, but you have too!" Midnight frowned, then ducking down, hearing a voice.

"Oh... well..-" She ducked under a bush, seeing a Greninja in her territory, talking to nobody in particular. "Ahem.." She growled, coming out. "You are in my territory, leave, now," Phoenix growled, flicking her tail.

Midnight frowned, letting the egg roll of his head, into his arms. He then held the egg close, acting a bit motherly. He started backing up, then stopped at the Greninja stated he was frightened himself. Midnight sighed, jumping up, placing the egg back on his head. "How do we know this isn't a trick?" Midnight frowned.

Name: Kai
Species: Growlithe
Friends: Throughout his travels he befriended a small group of Shinx and Houndours.
Moves: Flame Charge, Crunch, Flamethrower, Dig
History: Born in a litter of four brothers (Many of which being Growlithes.), and one sister (A Vulpix.). His father was Beowulf, a mighty Arcanine who had led a large pack in the mountains. His mother was a Ninetales, who had disappeared one day. Kai being the first to be born from his siblings was born with a strange colored fur coat not like the usual orange like any other Growlithe or yellow like of the occasional "shiny" Growlithe. He was given a deep charcoal-like color. One day, there was a sudden snowstorm. Due to the strong winds and blinding snow he was separated from his father and the pack. He awoke to be in an unfamiliar place, that place being here.
Personality: Often says "Tch", his tail would wag whenever a familiar Pokemon appears, rather competitive toward Pokemon of his species.
Other: Charcoal colored coat (As said in history.), a small scar running over the bridge of his muzzle.

Kai scanned the area around him, his bright blue eyes almost glowing. "... Hm. I wonder what Pokemon might be 'round here..." He lifted his head and sniffed, a jumble of scents both from Pokemon and the forest around him. "... Tch... Can't even make out the scents." He whisked around the trees and bushes, nose sniffing.

Last edited:
Midnight sighed, Phoenix taking care most everything. He frowned as she asked him who he was. "I don't know, Like I've seen a Greninja out of the Blue before." Midnight frowned. He then looked up at the egg. He smiled, using his ears to keep it balanced. He then turned to Phoenix, what are we doing again?

Midnight frowned. "Well, I kinda need help. I don't know where did egg belongs, or who it belongs to. I kinda need help taking it to where it belongs, or I could get Amethyst if you're busy." Midnight frowned.

Kai's ears pricked up, hearing others near. "... Others..?" He slipped through the bushes, careful not to make a sound. His tail swished on the forest floor, bringing up some fallen leaves.

"Yeah, I might need to go back, see ya..." She sighed and ran back into her territory.

Phoenix was laying down on her back, looking at the sky, when she saw a huge flash in the distance. "Huh?" She wondered. Getting up, she started to walk to where the flash was. Suddenly, Storm came dashing to her. "You need to see this," He panted.

He emerged from the bushes, only to find a single Pokemon standing in the clearing. "... Tch... Nothing much." He glanced up, now looking for a place to make his den. "Hm, maybe those low branches will do well for a den..."

Kai padded toward the branches, re-arranging them into the form of a small den. "That'll do it." He took some nearby vines and tied the branches down to be sure they wont suddenly snap back up.