• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Wild Pokemon Life

*Mist grinned back* "Hey, say, it might be your lucky day-- because you are a growlithe and i may have a fire stone, but i think you would like to do this independently soo."

Kai's eyes lit up like stars. "I would accept, but every true Arcanine finds their stone. Thank you for the offer though." Kai bowed his head in respect. "I wish you luck on finding the rest of the stones."

Kai would happily trot into his den and dig up a hidden stash of berries and fruits. "What a nice fellow, hope he finishes that collection of his." Kai would munch on a Oran berry, savoring the sweet flavor.

"If you come across a Samurott, not any Samurott, but a special one. look at my leg. he has that same marking on his chest. give him this." *hands Kai a very peculiar looking thing* "Please give this to him."

Name: Lupin
Species: Ariados
Friends: N/A
Moves: Sticky web,Poison Jab,Venoshock,Toxic spikes.
History: Lupin was a spinerack back then, a small newborn that had grown into an ariados soon after. He HAD lived back in the nest with many of his other kind, He was commonly hated for being up in the middle of the night and making loud noises, and not getting enough sleep for himself, and causing others to not get enough sleep to perform the next day's task either. Lupin was an Imsomniac, so it was pretty common for him, unfortunately. He had sent out to gather food alone, which was odd, as there was normally a group or two sent out with each other. Like many other Spinaracks and Ariados(es?) he had always spun a string from the nest to wherever he was headed, They had cut his navigational string, and he ended up getting lost deep into the forest, where he currently is now.
Personality: Imsomniac, Obnoxious,Selfless,careful,
Other: His horn went missing just now.

Lupin climbed down the steep mountain, It was a long way down, unfortunately. Nothing seemed to have interested him at this point, maybe a couple pidgieots, but then something large flew through the sky. It came into view soon, a Fearow, it would take him down for sure, It came in close with a swing with its claws, Lupin circled around it with web, and dangled below the struggling Fearow. He would die if he hit the ground at this speed though. He swiftly climbed up the web onto the Fearow, who seemed to be erraticaly, trying to escape death. Lupin reached the Fearow, and tied around it more, hoping for it to take all the pain. It wouldnt do that though, even a zigzagoon would be smart enough to know-

They hit the ground, smack right into a tree. Lupin felt his head almost impact the ground at full force, it would have killed him if he hadnt moved his head away. Everything hurt, he wouldnt be moving for a while.

Lupin looked around, turned on his back even. he felt something squished under his body. Berries, he could have eaten those! Ah well. he looked from where they crashed from, it was a pretty large crater, well it wasnt a crater but most of the trees and ground were parted from our brute entrance. Or his, He dont care about this Fearow anyway.

Last edited:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Because of @Kiddie TK's complete disregard for our rules, I've removed them from this RP. Please, remember to write at least several lines per post, and to not use legendaries, write in complete sentences, and so on.

(R.I.P.) Kai woke up to the scent of another Pokemon around. "Others?" He thought. Kai poked his head through the den entrance, his bright blue eyes scanning the forest floor for any hidden Pokemon. "That one Trevenant must've been gone by now..." Kai murmured. Ears pricked, he listened for any sudden movement.

Lupin quickly got up an scuttered at a slow pace among the ground, due to him still being in pain. "There has to be something to eat around here... maybe that Fearow.. He continued on from the crashsite and found himself in an open field a bit later. He looked around, "Maybe pokemon were hiding or something, or maybe because its getting dark..."

Kai's nose twitched. The scent was growing stronger. "I wonder..." Kai slipped out from his makeshift den. "If it's that one Trevenant?" Keeping low to the forest floor, Kai slipped through the trees and under the bushes moving slowly toward the strange scent. His paws would leave paw prints in the soft dirt from the rain that happened earlier.

Kai lifted his nose in the air, taking a deep sniff. "Someone else is near." Keoni kept low to the ground, his soft-furred belly gently pressing against the damp ground.

just a few minutes after he woke up from a sound. he got up to check the source of the sound. after a few minutes he saw a growlithe that was sniffing for something. "hello. what are you sniffing for?" he said and started sniffing himself

Name: Reaper
Species: Druddigon
Moves: Glare, Dragon Rage, Dragon Claw, Crunch
History: Reaper is coated in scars from intense battles; he travels the regions searching for viable prey to quench his hunger

"Looking for a Trevenant are we?" a voice beamed from the shadows, as the figure of a dragon slowly drew near, "say, why don't I give you a hand, little one? I wouldn't want you... getting lost out here."

A wild Druddigon appeared, glaring profoundly toward the other two Pokémon so as to paralyze them in their tracks.

Kai gave the Druddigon a half-lidded look. "Nah, I'm fine. I know my way 'round here." Kai's charcoal pelt stood out against the rays of sunlight. "Who might you be? I'm Kai."

Kai gave the Druddigon a half-lidded look. "Nah, I'm fine. I know my way 'round here." Kai's charcoal pelt stood out against the rays of sunlight. "Who might you be? I'm Kai."
Reaper enjoyed the warmth of the sunlight against his hard war torn flesh. In many a ways it empowered him, filled him with greater strength.

"They call me Reaper," he said, introducing himself, all the while utilizing the move Glare to paralyze the Growlithe, "because I reap before I... feast."

(You did not respond to Reaper's glare in your last post, please be sure to do so in your next one)

Kai stood there, a small grin forming on his muzzle. "How..." The grin grew wider. "... Funny and original." Kai's claws clicked together, relaxing himself. "I like roasting bug and fish Pokemon before I eat them, makes em' nice and crunchy." He ran his tongue over his fangs, the joyful memory of eating his first Magikarp.

Lupin walked over to where he heard chatter. Friends maybe, who knows for sure though. One of the voices were deep though, so thats what worried him. Lupin crawled through a few bushes and saw a couple pokemon conversing. "Hello then, i guess." Lupin said. His head looked the other way, the Druddigon worried him the most.

Kai had a determined look in his eye, however he was still paralyzed. Chills coursed through his body. "If I don't move..." Kai thought. "...I might die!" Struggling to move, he clenched his teeth.