• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Wild Pokemon Life

Fairu lit up when she saw Fairi,She tackled Fairi into a hug,"I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU,DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!"She said like a mother to her child,"Yes mom"replied Fairi.

"Now tell me what did you see?"Fairu asked,"I saw a fainted Feraligatr,Over There."Fairi Pointed to the direction.
"Well then,How about we see what's wrong with it"She said

Theraxx finally awoke to see two Sylveon and a Pikachu crouched over him worriedly. With a grunt he said up, hoping that he wouldn't frighten them. "I'm okay, I'm okay," Theraxx muttered. "Just tired."

Jill was too disoriented from her minor hypothermia to even listen to what Fairu asked her earlier, as she toddled over to a Feraligatr that towered over her. She attempted to fly a little above the ground, but fell next to the Feraligatr, as her disorientation was too much for her to handle. She clearly looked confused in front of him, as her eyes swirled like her spinning vision. She attempted to snap out it, while slightly waving her right wing in a rather odd motion at him.

Jill had a rather hesitant look at him, as she stayed completely slient while trying to find a way to communicate with him. She went up to his leg while she was still dizzy, as she waved her wings in a rather awkward motion. She had a hard time focusing on him, as she almost fell next to his huge body. She took in rather short, but noticeably loud breaths in front of him, as her body looked noticeably weak.

Jill quietly coughed, while a small part of her body began to turn red, as she quickly curled up next to him while her vision slowly diminished. Her hearing was rather fuzzy now, as she could clearly hear her now audible heartbeat that went on inside her. She fell next to the Feraligatr, while he looked like a blue blob to her now, as she lied next to him, while her body was motionless.