• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Wild Pokemon Life

Humans always think that if you find a pokemon, it is on it's own, but the pokemon actually has it's friends, but they are hiding. In this rp, we explore the pokemon life, where humans don't see them! This includes, drama, fun, action, and adventure. Here are the rules:
1. I allow romance, but not too.... mushy..*gags*
2. Swearing is allowed, but not too much.
3. You can make up to two characters.
4. Paragraph long posts please.
5. No godmodding.

This is the Form:
Name: (What is your characters' name?)
Species: (What type of pokemon is it?)
Friends: (Who is your character friends with, and if they have no friends at the moment, what type of people will they become friends with?)
Moves: (What moves do your pokemon have?)
History: (What is their life like? Who are their parents?)
Personality: (How do they act?)
Other: (Any accessories? Or marks?)

Now, to the rp!

"YOU ENTERED ME IN A WHAT?!"
Name: Phoenix
Species: Flareon
Friends: Dakota, Storm
Moves: Swift, Flare Blitz, Shadow Ball, Fire Spin
History: Phoenix is an only child, her parents are her father, Blade the Leafeon, and her mother, Icicle the Glaceon. She was alone until she met her friends, Storm and Dakota, at one of their concerts. The three have been friends ever since.
Personality: Phoenix is a very cheerful and outgoing pokemon. She is loyal and will be there for you, when a friend or family member is in danger, she will turn into a fire breathing hell.
Other: None

"Yes, I entered you in a tournament" The Glaceon smiled. "Muuuuuuuum...." She growled. "Icicle.... you are too over competitive..." Phoenix's dad walked out. Thank god Dad is calm... Phoenix thought. "Well, my daughter is a beautiful angel with a shotgun, she can win!" Icicle smirked. "Isn't that right Phoenix?" The Glaceon smiled. "Okay.. mum.. I will do it.." She said. "Thank you!" Her mother said. "Now, I'm going to get some berries, be right back!" Phoenix watched as her mother walked off. "Don't worry, no matter what happens, I'll be proud of you" Blade said, his paw on her shoulder. "Thanks dad..." The Flareon smiled as he walked into the den. She padded over to a river and stared at her reflection. "Oh boy... here we go.." She said. "Wow, going into a tournament huh?" Said a familiar male voice. "Huh? Storm! Hey!" Phoenix span around, she ran and hugged the Jolteon.

Name: Storm
Species: Jolteon
Friends: Phoenix, Dakota
Moves: Double Kick, Thunder, Pin Missile, Quick Attack
History: Storm is the youngest in his family, his parents are an Umbreon and Espeon, he has an older sister, a Vaporeon called River. Storm grew up alongside his friend Dakota, the two became singers and have been at concerts.
Personality: Storm is a cool and calm individual, he is loyal and competitive with his older sister. He is the type to trust anyone who his friends know.

"Hey Phoenix!" He smiled. "So, Icicle entered you in a tournament?" Storm asked. "Yeah... sheesh..." The Flareon said. "Now I know where your competitive side came from!" He teased. "HEY!" Phoenix yelled. "Wanna train together?" Storm asked. "Sure!" The two started playfighting, shoving and nipping, until Storm bumped her and she kept rolling backwards, landing on her back. "Ow.." Phoenix opened her eyes, to see a Mightyena face. "Hey Fluff Ball!"

Name: Dakota
Species: Mightyena
Friends: Storm, Phoenix
Moves: Sucker Punch, Ice Fang, Dark Pulse, Protect
History: Dakota is an only child, his parents are a male Houndoom and a shiny female Mightyena. He lives in a pack of Houndoom and Mightyena, his parents are the Alphas.
Personality: Dakota is the punny type (see what I did there?), he loves to annoy the heck outta people with his puns. Dakota is very loyal.

"GAH! DAKOTA!" Phoenix yelled. She got up, Storm ran to them. "Hey Dakota!" He smiled. "Hi Storm! And sorry for surprising you Fluff Ball!" Dakota laughed. "So, what have you guys been doing?" The Mightyena asked. Storm and Phoenix told him about the tournament. "Cool!" He said, "Can I help train with you guys?" Dakota asked. "Hahaha! Phoenix? Win a tournament? HAHAHAHA!" Said a voice. Phoenix growled. A Liepard came out of the bushes. "Jade... she can beat your butt, you know that right?" Storm snarled. "No, she can't! She is as weak as a Rattata!" The Liepard laughed. "Why don't you just leave her alone?" Dakota said in her face. "Heh heh, don't worry, I don't hate you as much as them..." Jade smirked, leaning in. "Stay away, flirty freak.." Dakota put a paw to her face. The liepard smirked and disappeared into the darkness. "Don't let her words get to you..." Storm said.

Name: Amethyst
Species: Espeon
Friends: Midnight
Moves: Iron Tail, Quick Attack, Sweet Kiss, Swift
History: Amethyst's two parents are a Flareon named Peach and an Jolteon, named Riley. She is an Only Child and prefers it that way, having no one to interfere with her charming plans.
Personality: Amethyst is a rather playful gall, she loves doing adventurous things and usually has a friend do it with her.
Other: N/A

Name: Midnight
Species: Shiny Umbreon
Friends: Amethyst
Moves: Attract, Bite, Shadow Ball, Psychic
History: Midnight has no items or much anything to remind him of his parents, as he was left alone when born. The only evidence he can tie with his parents are a Scarf, wrapped around his egg when born, he's not sure if it was his parents though. He can only hope for the best.
Personality: Midnight is a calm, and mostly last Umbreon. His attitude changes when bring around his friends, where he acts a bit more playful, he teases most Pokemon by their appearance. He also loves Singing.
Other: Blue Scarf

Midnight sighed. He used Attract, hearts appearing from thin air. Then then circled around an Espeon, Amethyst, who used Iron Tail. The hearts bounced around, then all turning to stardust, except one particular Heart, that was launched into the bushes. Amethyst sempt more worried than Midnight. "Midnight, you do realize if that Heart touches a Female, them she'll be attracted to you, right?" Amethyst asked. Midnight jolted up, them dashing after the star. He stopped at the other side of the bush, watching as the star flew above a pair of three friends.

Amethyst made it though the bush, spitting out a branch. Midnight turned. "Quick, use your Swift!" He yelled. "Sorry, the magic word?" She asked. Midnight growled. "Just use Swift!" He yelled. The Amethyst turned, flicking her tail as the seconds went by. Midnight growled. He pounced on the Espeon, then yelled. "Use Swift!" He yelled. As the event happened the hearts closed in.

Dakota looked up to see a heart flying above Phoenix, "Oh no you don't b*tch," He growled, using Dark Pulse. The hearts exploded into pieces. "Thanks Dakota" Phoenix smiled. "Your welcome... but seriously, whoever did that, I am gonna bash their f***ing face into the ground..." The Mightyena snarled, seeing a shiny Umbreon and an Espeon. "They must be the ones who did that..." Storm said, "Wait... they nearly entered Phoenix's territory..." He growled.

Dakota approached Midnight, followed by Storm and Phoenix. "Oi! Did you do that?! If you used Attract on Phoenix, I am going to be the one sending you to hospital..." The Mightyena growled. "Dakota! Calm down!" Said the Jolteon behind him.

Name: Gloria
Species: Eevee
Friends: Mahalo
Moves: Tackle, Baby-Doll Eyes, Swift, Quick Attack
History: Gloria never knew her parents. The only evidence she can tie to her parents is a beautiful lavender scarf that was wrapped around her egg. Gloria wears that scarf to this day.
Personality: Gloria is cautious, loyal, and will fiercely defend her friends
Other: Lavender scarf

Name: Mahalo
Species: Tirtouga
Friends: Gloria
Moves: Water Gun, Rollout, Bite, Protect
History: Mahalo is the son of two Carracosta parents, Jordan and Lucia. Mahalo has a sister named Keely and a brother named Luau.
Personality: Mahalo is quiet, loyal, and clever.
Other: Strange dark blue raindrop shaped marking on his forehead.

Gloria sighed. 'I could've done that.' she thought. Mahalo came up next to her. He had also seen all this. "Impressive, I guess." the Tirtouga muttered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Midnight jolted back, hearing the threat given by Dakota. He was even more scared when the three came over, followed by the question, 'Oi! Did you do that?!' He frowned. "N-No. Of Course Not, I don't even know that move Attract!" Midnight gave a fake smile, hoping the Mightyena would believe his lie.

"Liar..." The Mightyena growled. "You are the only male here that would have the move Attract..." Storm said. The two males argued with Midnight while Phoenix watched. Damn... Dakota is treating that Shiny Umbreon like a piece of sh*t.... She thought. "Guys... maybe... we should leave them alone, remember, if they enter my territory, Mum will deal with them..." Said the Flareon behind their backs. "Okay then Phoenix, but he better not come near you..." Dakota growled, narrowing his eyes at the fox pokemon. Geez, Dakota is as protective of me as my mother...

Midnight yelled, the Mightyena seeing straight through his lie. He had nothing to counter him, and he knew Amethyst wasn't going to do anything. He closed his eyes, awaiting the wrath he would be given. Miraculously he was sparred, giving a sigh of relief to his face. He kept his frown till the Mightyena walked off.

He quickly turned to Amethyst, who was giggling. "I hate you." He sighed, then turning back to the Three Pokemon. He saw a line separating the 5 Pokemon. He sighed. "Ugh, let's just go to the Tournament Amethyst. "I'm getting sick of all of this." He growled, walking off. Amethyst sighed, following.

In a minute they were both at the tournament. Midnight gave a sigh of relief, atleast those three aren't here, you could of helped me you know Amethyst." Midnight sighed, walking to the waiting room for competitors. The theme was Tag battles, meaning Midnight had no choice but to side with Amethyst.

"Tag battles... huh?" Storm looked at the board. "Looks like it.." Phoenix said. "Um, sir? How many pokemon in a tag battle can there be?" Dakota asked a Lucario. "You can have two or three, they are seperated into different rounds" He said. "Thank you!" Storm said and they dashed inside. "How about we be a three tag team?" Phoenix asked. "Of course!" Dakota smiled. The three entered the room for threes, Phoenix looked through the window sperating the rounds, her eyes immediately focused on the Espeon and Shiny Umbreon. She ignored it and watched the first battle. A Persian, Delcatty, and Fearow, versus a Haxorus, Braviary, and Vaporeon. Storm gaped open his mouth. "R-River?!"

Midnight turned his attention to the three Pokemon that walked in. He frowned, sticking his head into his paws. "NoNoNoNoNo, really, their here too." He frowned. Amethyst smiled. "What, don't you like getting in trouble?" She smirked. Midnight gave Amethyst a sarcastic stare, then frowned. "You know, for a friend for not the most helpful." He growled.

The battle finished. Storm ran to the Vaporeon, followed by Phoenix and Dakota. "RIVER!" He yelled. "Hey Storm! Hey Dakota, Phoenix." She smiled. "Hi River!" Phoenix smiled. "Nice win!" Dakota said. "You guys should be after this battle," River said, turning to the pokemon on the field. "Well, maybe I gt a chance to beat your booty!" Storm yelled.

Midnight watched as the battle ended and the three Pokemon dashed after a Vaporeon. "So a basic Eevee Trio?" He questioned, then looking a t Amethyst. "Never mind." He sighed. The three Pokemon were speaking about something, he couldn't quite decipher though. He sighed, since he was battling on the third round.

After that, the battle ended. "We're up guys!" Dakota said. "Good luck bro!" River smiled. The three pokemon ran onto the field, facing a Dragonite, Gardevoir, and a Raichu. "Let's do this..." Storm said, starting off with a Pin Missile. The Raichu dodged it and used Volt Tackle, hitting Phoenix, she quickly used Fire Spin.

Midnight watched the intense battle, then sighed. He turned to Amethyst, who was sound asleep, he then turned to Vaporeon from earlier. He didn't feel like saying hi, considering she is one of Phoenix's Friends. He sighed, turning to the battlefield again.

He then turned to Amethyst again. She growled. Amethyst was being talked to by a Umbreon, a regular. This in particular didn't bother Midnight, though she was wearing his Scarf. He growled, waiting for the two to finish.

The battle went on for a while, until the Raichu fainted from the Fire Spin, Dakota's Ice Fang defeated the Dragonite, and Storm's Thunder defeated the Gardevoir. "And the winners are Phoenix, Dakota and Stooooorm!" The Lucario uelled through the microphone. The three ran to River. "Nice job you guys!" She smiled. "Thanks River!"

Midnight smiled. He was next. He ran over to Amethyst, grabbing her by the tail. "Sorry to interrupt your date, but we have business we need to take care of." He smiled, pulling her along.

Midnight and Amethyst stood. Three Pokemon stood at the opposite side of the field, Miltank, Dragonair and Pidgeot. Midnight face palmed. He used Attract, Hearts then surrounded the Three Pokemon. They all fainted. Midnight was enraged. "AWW COME ON, THAT BETTER NOT BE MY ENTIRE COMPETITION!" Midnight yelled, Amethyst trying to calm him down.

Dakota's eyes glowed, glaring at Midnight through the window. "You have Attract..." he said in a scary voice... Storm and Phoenix tried to calm him down. Phoenix watched as they fought.

Amethyst dragged him over to the stands, then slapped him with her tail. "Midnight, shut up! Look, their not going to be only females here! Remember the Jolteon and Mightyena?" She asked. Midnight face palmed. "I'm going home." He sighed walking down the stands, and into th training room. "Amethyst, where is my Scarf?" Midnight asked. The Espeon frowned. "I don't know, I put on on the chair when we started battling." Amethyst sighed. Midnight gave Amethyst a deadly stare. "What?!" He yelled.

"What the hell is wrong?" Storm asked. "He lost his scarf, I think..." Dakota said. "Umm.. yeah I think I know where it is.." Phoenix said, looking at the Liepard, sitting up on a light, dangling the scarf from her mouth. "Need something?" She smirked. "Jade..." Storm growled.

Midnight turned to Storm. "Watch your Profanity!" He yelled, then turned to Phoenix. He then turned to a Leopard. "Give me my Scarf!" He yelled.

"Are you going to deal with it yourself? Or let people who know his pokemon deal with it? Your choice," Dakota growled. "Yeah, we were going to help you... buuuuut.." Storm said. Phoenix just watched.

Midnight growled, he couldn't use Psychic since it was a Dark Type, so he tried the next best thing. He used Attract, hoping it would work, and he could get his Scarf back.

Jade used Night Slash and broke the hearts, and ran off, laughing. "Well, bye," Said Dakota, and the three started to walk off. Should we help them? Phoenix thought, she looked back to them, then kept walking.

"She isn't," Dakota smirked, walking off with Storm and Phoenix. The three watched the next battle as round 2 started. "Do you think he's going to get his scarf?" Storm asked. "Nope." Dakota smiled.

Midnight growled. "Ugh, that's it, I quit!" Midnight growled walking out. Amethyst sighed. "Ugh, Midnight." She ran after him, trying to make him feel better.

The three watched the battle go on, whilst Phoenix was worried. That Shony Umbreon really liked his scarf.... She got up and walked outside, seeing Midnight. "Hey...!"

Name: Hyper
Species: Umbreon
Moves: Psychic, Hyperspace Fury, Dark Void, Illusion
Friends: None yet
Info: A young traveller, new around these areas
Personality: Kind, smart yet can be

(can i join? i am new to roleplay btw)

Midnight turned around, finding Amethyst and Phoenix. Amethyst kept her distance for some reason, it was a few seconds when he realized he was on Phoenix's territory. He Quickly jumped out. "Uhh, Sorry! Just don't call the Mightyena!" He begged, terrified of the Wolf Pokemon.

"Two or three huh. Gloria, who do we know that could possibly be our third?" Mahalo said. "Well, there's Marinette the Banette, Tori the Absol, Mindy the Miltank, and Josh the Fraxure." Gloria told him. "Let's go see if any of them are willing. We have to hurry and get back here before it's our turn." Mahalo said. Gloria took off,while Mahalo tried to follow as best he could.

"It's alright.... I just want to help you, I've known Jade for a while now, and I know what she is scared of..." She smiled. "And also, I don't think it's Dakota you will have problems with..." Phoenix drooped her ears, looking behind Midnight. Her mother was scaring the shit out of her right now.

"Heh, that's good to know, for a minute I thought you were gonna have someone drag me away and then kill me when no one is around." Midnight sighed. "She's afraid of something? That's awesome! Then I can get my Scarf back." Midnight smiled back, his smile turned to a frown, when Phoenix mentioned Dakota wasn't the real threat. He gulped. "Is She or He behind me?" Midnight asked, scared to turn around.

"Yep..." Phoenix said. "It's my mother..." A Glaceon came out of the darkness, with a scary snarl. "Don't... touch... my... territory..." She growled. "You might want to stay away from her..." Phoenix suggested.

Midnight stood still. He was too scared to move. He hoped the Glaceon would leave, letting him move again. He just slowly nodded to Phoenix. Amethyst giggled. "Heheh, I've never seen him soo scared!" She giggled.

Midnight stood still. He was too scared to move. He hoped the Glaceon would leave, letting him move again. He just slowly nodded to Phoenix. Amethyst giggled. "Heheh, I've never seen him soo scared!" She giggled.
Phoenix's mum walked back into the den. "You are free to move now..." Phoenix started breathing again, she was holding her breath the whole time.

"Well, we are after this battle, Phoenix better be back soon..." Storm said. "Who knew these battles go so quickly! And plus, they are a bit boring.. so I guess they are, ONIX-ceptable!" Dakota smirked. "Dakota!" Storm growled.

Midnight gave a sigh of relief, dropping to the to the floor. He gave a sigh of relief. "Thank Arceus!" He sighed. Amethyst kept laughing, it couldn't be contained.

"Don't worry, Dakota and Storm were scared when they met my mother..." Phoenix said, looking up. "Jade, give that back to this Shiny Umbreon..." She growled. "Nope!" Jade laughed. Phoenix leapt up the tree to her level.

Midnight gave a sigh of relief. "Atleast I'm not the only one. She scares more male then female." Midnight frowned. He turned to Jade, then Phoenix, jumping up to he level. He then turned to he tree they stood on. "I wonder how A tree will do against a Shadow Ball?" He smirked. He then charged up a Shadow Ball, the orb grew larger every second that passed.

“HEEY! HEEEEEYY! WAAAIIT!!!“ A voice shouted from the distance, and a Monferno came charging up to the group and started panting. “Hey... Late... Trying to... Catch up... Tournament... Started yet? In... Battle 3...”

Name: Osune
Species: Monferno
Friends: Dyllan, Phoenix, Dakota, Storm (Developing a crush on)
Moves: Flamethrower, Attract, Mach Punch, Acrobatics
History: Osune grew up with her parents being Infernape, growing up alongside her best friend Dyllan. Osune constantly play fights and teases her best friend and adopted Wartortle brother about the fact he's a trainers Pokémon that was released. Osune likes battling in tournaments as Dyllan sells ‘Osune the Champion’ merchandise.
Personality: Osune can act incredibly hostile and impatient, even towards friends. She will instantly jump to conclusions and will get annoyed easily and act sarcastic a lot. Osune usually spends her free time fantasizing about her dream lover, who she's always seen as a calm, loyal Electric Type who's just as competitive as her.

Osune started to calm down as her attention turned towards Storm. “Hi Sparks the Singer, how are you?” Osune playfully teased, the group knew she meaned well even though she didn't show it. “Are you entering the tournament? Cause me and Dyllan are gonna win, you know.” Osune's confident look turned to a worried look when she realized she was coming on to strong towards Storm. “Except don't get any out of context ideas! I am never gonna team up with you! So forget it!” Osune stated, and a Wartortle came up the hill. “Geez... I thought you were just asking Storm about the tournament?!” The Wartortle stated, standing next to Osune.

Name: Dyllan
Species: Wartortle
Friends: Osune, Phoenix, Dakota, Storm
Moves: Hydro Pump, Gyro Ball, Skull Bash, Dig
History: Dyllan grew up with a trainer named Eric, until being released due to reasons Dyllan doesn't really remember. Dyllan was then adopted by two Infernape and grew up alongside his new best friend; Osune the Champion. Osune constantly play fights and teases Dyllan about the fact he's a trainers Pokémon that was released, which always sparks a rivalry between the two. Osune likes battling in tournaments as Dyllan sells ‘Osune the Champion’ merchandise.
Personality: Dyllan is quite competitive with Osune due to a form of sibling rivalry. But outside of that, Dyllan is trusting and cares for most Pokémon, and his loyalty will always be with those he calls his friends.

“Hey Dyllan...” Osune said, slightly upset by Dyllan's interruption. “Anyways...” Dyllan snapped back. “I'm competing in the tournament too, for the first time ever! Me and Osune'll dominate the competition!” Dyllan punched the air in enthusiasm and Osune laughed in a mocking tone, even though she didn't mean to. “Only one team will remain!” Osune cheered, winking at Storm and Dakota.

Midnight gave a sigh of relief. "Atleast I'm not the only one. She scares more male then female." Midnight frowned. He turned to Jade, then Phoenix, jumping up to he level. He then turned to he tree they stood on. "I wonder how A tree will do against a Shadow Ball?" He smirked. He then charged up a Shadow Ball, the orb grew larger every second that passed.
Phoenix quickly used a move and exploded the shadow ball. "Don't do that! The tree will collpase!" She yelled. Phoenix got a shiny rock. "Ooh... sparkly!" Jade said. Phoenix threw it and Jade chased after it, dropping the scarf, the scarg landed on Midnight's face. "Your welcome,"

Midnight smiled, blushing a bit, his Scarf landing on his face due to Phoenix's actions. "Uh, thanks Fluffball." He smiled. He was lucky that the Scarf covered his blush." He was safe. He quickly wrapped he Scarf around his neck, his blush faded.