• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Wild Pokemon Life

Dakota growled. "He better know that I like her..." He whispered. Storm made the peace sign with his paw and a closed eye smile. "Ready,"

Amethyst smiled, making the same signal with her tail. Kandy smiled, taking the shot. A bright flash came then faded, along with the Photo sticking out. Amethyst smiled. Before she could go and check the Photo, she was pulled back. It was by Storm, but not the way you'd think. She was pulled toward him during to static. This caused her to blush intensely. "Uh, Phoenix, some help?" She called.

Midnight smirked. "No, don't help, I wanna see what Dakota does." Midnight smirked, holding Phoenix back.

Phoenix watched, knowing she couldn't do anything because Midnight was pulling her back. Dakota growled, "Stoooorm~" He said in a scary singsong voice... "D-Dakota! It isn't me! I swear my electricity doesn't do that!" Then, Phoenix saw something, there was a magnet stuck to Storm, and someone stuck metal to Amethyst's leg. "A Magnet!" She yelled, pointing at the magnets.

Midnight smirked, he placed the magnets himself. A Evil Grin spread across his face. "Heheheh." He smirked. Amethyst's blush got greater by the second. She quickly tried to take the magnets off but was unsuccessful. The magnets attached to The two were remote controled, so with the flick of a button, one magnet would turn South, and the two would repel. Midnight had the Magnet Remote too. He then slides over to Phoenix. "Tell me when Amethyst turned to a Volcano." He smirked.

Phoenix backed away, and Dakota lunged at him, the remote in his jaws, he broke it, the magnets stopped and he ripped them off. "YOU KNEW I LIKED AMETHYST! HOW?!" He yelled at Midnight, not realising Amethyst was there.

Midnight frowned, his remote being destroyed. "Hey, I spent a good amount of Poke on that." He frowned ,then was threatened by Dakota. "No I didn't, you didn't tell me anything, I just wanted to get back at Amethyst for slapping me in the face." Midnight growled.

Amethyst wasn't paying attention, her blush took over, she was staring at Storm, then turned away. "Uhh, I think I'll go home, cmon Kandy." She frowned, walking off, ignoring the fight between Midnight and Dakota.

Storm watched. "Dakota... I am so sorry..." He said. "It isn't your fault... I guess she likes you..." Dakota frowned, jumping off Midnight and running off. "Dakota!" Phoenix chased after him. Storm watched as Phoenix's tail disappeared into the darkness. He layed down and put his paws over his head. "Poor Dakota..." He said..

Midnight frowned. "And another life ruined by none other than Midnight the Shiny Umbreon, Congratulations!" Midnight said in a depressing voice. "Well maybe if Amethyst loves Storm I get get Phoenix and Dakota together?" He questioned. "But first I'm fixing the remote, I not paying 200 more Like for another one." He sighed. He picked up the two magnet parts that lyed on the floor, then grabbed the remote, he started walking to his den.

"I guess this means I'll be the only single one, Maybe I can date Kandy? Nah, Raichu aren't my thing, or type." Midnight smirked at his joke.

Phoenix managed to get Dakota to stop running. "Dakota... what is wrong?" She asked. "My dream..." He growled. "I am going to forget about THINKING of dating Amethyst... leave her to Storm... he will be better.." He growled running off... "Dakota..." Phoenix watched as he disappeared from sight.

Storm walked in a field, wondering if Dakota was okay.

Midnight started repairing the remote. He placed one of the magnets on his paw, and the other on the floor. He pressed the switch, then his paw being pulled to the floor. He lifted it up, then started yelling, the two magnets crushing his paw. He quickly hit The button, the magnets releasing. He frowned, keeping g his paw from touching anything. He frowned. "Well atleast the Magnet works, now I just need to find Phoenix and Dakota." He smiled. He stood up, then fell, not being able to walk well with three paws. He sighed, then trying again.

"Speaking of lovers... I have one of my own... and who could guess who it is..." Phoenix smiled, talking to nobody in particular. "He is cute... a great photo-bomber... but he would not like a fluff ball like me..." She sighed.

"Dakota! Storm yelled. "Yeah?" He answered. "Umm... do you still like Amethyst?" Storm blushed. "Not really... you want her?" Dakota smiled. "Yeah.." Storm laughed.

Midnight smiled, finding Dakota and Storm. "Perfect!" He smiled. He tossed the tiny magnet onto Dakota. The magnets were small, but they were powerful. The Magnets could attract from 50 greatest, and were pretty strong too, pulling together quickly. The Magnet successfully landed in Dakota's fur. He probably wouldn't feel it, considering how much fur he had. "Alright, now I find Phoenix!" Midnight smiled, hopping away.

Midnight jolted back, dropping the Magnet and remote. "Oh, Hey Phoenix. You scared me. What happened, you need something?" Midnight asked. The Magnet landed on Phoenix's tuff, putting a smile to Midnight's face. "Sorry, gotta go." Midnight smiled, hitting the button, and waited for Phoenix and Dakota to be attracted.

"Heh heh.. here we go.." Storm chuckled and secretly put the magnet on Midnight, then ran off. "Huh?" Phoenix realized she was being dragged to where Midnight left. She tried to grab it and pull it off, but she was too fluffy to reach it. Squirming, she was dragged towards Midnight,

Midnight didn't knowtice Storm placed the Magnet in his fur, which was kinda bad. He smiled, and soon they should be Best Friends, even more maybe." Midnight smiled. He then a a pressure on his body. He turned to see Phoenix who was stuck to him. He then blushed, a Dark blush. He frowned. "Um Phoenix?" He frowned. He still didn't know it was the magnets bringing them together.

"M-Midnight... w-what is happening?" Her fur was brushing against his fur. She realised how close her nose was to his. "C-Can you reach the remote?" She was blushing, seeing the remote on a tree trunk atleast two metres away.

Midnight frowned. "Wait, the magnets? Oh, Storm is soo gonna pay!" Midnight growled, forgetting the task at hand. "Oh Right." He frowned. He the. Reached for the remote, but Phoenix's body kept him from moving fast. "Ugh, almost got it!" Midnight yelled, using his strength to grab the remote.

The magnets flashed and Phoenix was pulled so close to Midnight, she accidentally kissed him. Her face was red. "M-Midnight! I-I'm so sorry!" She blushed, Phoenix was so embarrassed.

Midnight felt Phoenix, getting closer. He finally grabbed the remote, but before he pressed it he was kissed by Phoenix. He pressed the button, releasing their hold, then pulling away. "Ugh, It's OK, this is all Storm's fault, but I'll get revenge!" Midnight growled. Midnight sent more calm about this than Phoenix.

Kira had saw a thunderbolt strike down and she gasped"oh mom can i go see what that was " she asked her mother, "hehe sure honey" Jane said before Kira ran off to where Storm had struck Amethyst "ohh they are taking pictures " she said as she watched from the side lines

Shadow saw it too and he put down the berries beside jane and he ran off with Kira "wow pictures " he smiled at them then he notice them leave "huh whats going on" he frowned when everything happened

Amethyst sighed. "Ugh, I never want to be in an awkward situation like this again!" She groaned. Kandy simply nodded, patting the Espeon 's back. Amethyst smiled. Kandy smiled back, then handing her the notebook. Amethyst y hen frowned, tossing the book off.

It was a hard fight, but Dig won the match. Osune and Dyllan were the victors in a two on three battle thanks to their wide movespread and Dyllan's knowledge of strategic battling. Osune couldn't help but smile, waving her arms to the crowd she shouted; One more victory for Osune the Champion! She loved playing up to the audience. Dyllan just sighed, grabbing Osune's arm and pulling her away from the arena. “You enjoy that waaaay too much, Osune.” Dyllan joked, and Osune gave an angry look at her brother.

Phoenix stared at the sky. "Wow... I am pretty bored, but it is a nice view here..." She smiled. She stared off to the fence nearby. "I wonder what the humans are doing...?" The Flareon smirked, she began sneaking towards the fence.

"Don't even think about it Phoenix!" Midnight called out. He watched as te
He Flareon snuck over to the fence, where on the other side was humans. He gave a sigh. "Phoenix, if you get caught, I can't save you from it, everyone will be worried sick, especially your mother, who I'm sure will get caught after you. So you mind, doing us a favor, and not give everyone a heart attack?" Midnight asked. He would walk over and ask himself, but he was still terrified of Phoenix's Mother, who was probably lurking around, finding the chance to strike. He sighed at the thought, then turning back to Phoenix, hoping she'd make the right decision.

"Oh fine... well what can I do? Dakota is with his pack and Storm is hunting with his family...none of my friends are free to play..." Phoenix turned to the Shiny Umbreon, she recovered quickly from the incident a few hours ago.

"I don't know, but I'll jump on you so you don't go, better yet, I'll my Magnets to strap you to a Tree." Midnight frowned, he was using Psychicz, holding the two magnets, and The remote in the air, to show he wasn't bluffing. He then frowned. "Well, are they your onky friends? Aren't so your Friend?" Midnight smirkes, sitting behind the line that divided them.

"Well, you and Amethyst would be my friends, but I don't know where the hell Amethyst is and you... well.... I am a bit cautious around you right now..." Phoenix said, turning her head to the side.

"Cautious, Around me? What is it? Is it that Magnet incident? Look Phoenix, that wasn't supposed to happen, and we didn't do it purposely either, it's just Storm, being Storm, and I guess it was payback from before. Look I'm Sorry, OK?" Midnight sighed.

"It's alright... but I was embarrassed, for a reason..." She blushed, looking down. "I knew Storm knew that I..." She stopped in mid sentence. "Well.... nothing..." Phoenix said with an awkward expression. "Hey... wanna help pick berries with my dad? He is WAY calmer than my mother..." The Flareon squeaked.

"Um, OK. And sure, I'll pick berries for your dad, if he doesn't try to kill me when I'm around you." Midnight frowned, then sighed. He took one step over the line, then another, before dashing being Phoenix.

A Glaceon immediately lunged out at Midnight before she was cut off by a Leafeon, probably Phoenix's father. "Icicle, he is a friend..." Blade said. "Oh fine..." Icicle walked off. "Sorry, you friend's mother is very overprotective..." Blade apologized to Midnight. "So, coming to pick berries?" Blade smiled. "Yeah, and my friend wants to help!" Phoenix smiled, signing to Blade that it was Midnight.

Kira saw Blade and Phoenix and she smiled "hmm maybe i could make some new friends today" she said then she ran over to where they were "hey ...my names Kira..wanna play" she smiled at them

Shadow frowned then he followed his friend "hey kira don't mess with these people..." he sighed then he looked down "we should get back to mom and spark" he smiled

Midnight fell back, watching a Glaceon lunge at him, before she was pulled back by Phoenix's father, who apologized for the Glaceon's actions. He frowned, then lying on his back. "You know what, I think I'll just lie down here, and not move, or maybe go home. Today is a busy day." Midnight sighed, then sitting up straight.

Name: Sparks
Species: Shinx
Friends: He will become friends with people are nice
Moves: Thundershock iron tail protect and thunderfang
History: His life is hard and is an orphan
Personality: Brave and nimble
Other: has a scar above left eye

Sparks stumbled into a clearing completely lost. He had lost sight of the cave he slept in. Sparks realized this was exactly how his parents had died and he let out a tear for them just two months ago it had happened. Sparks saw a bush full of berries and walked over to them he took a bit out of one. Tasted quite strange and then Sparks felt a wave of sleep washed over and he collapsed to the ground unconsious

"Oh... okay.. see ya.." Phoenix frowned. She started walking with her dad when a Zoura ran to her, she blushed when she saw the Umbreon. "Hi! You can play with me! But I need to pick berries with my dad to prepare for winter..." Phoenix squeaked.

"No, Wait. I'll come. Just aslong as their are no more surprises." Midnight frowned. He stood up on all fours, then slowly walked over to Phoenix. On his way he watched as a Zoura walked up to her, bringing a blush to her face. "Is she seriously gonna fall in love with a Zoura, or is it the playful blush?" Midnight thought, finally closing the gap between the two.

"Alright, let's go." Midnight smiled.