• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Wild Pokemon Life

"Thanks Midnight!" Phoenix said, she realised he thought she was blushing at the Zoura, did he notice the Umbreon behind her? She put up her paw and waved at him.

Midnight turned, finding a sudden appearance of an Umbreon, causing him to jolt back. "What The!" He yelled, falling back. He stared breathing heavily. "Where the heck did you come from, or lemme guess, I was just plain stupid, and didn't realize you were here?" Midnight frowned. He stood back up on all fours. "And lastly, how did Phoenix's Mom not kill you?" Midnight frowned.

"She has gone mousing" Blade said from the sidelines. "Plus... she probably would think aa Umbreon is a great match for Phoenix, so she wouldn't attack anyways.." He explained. Phoenix walked to the Umbreon. "H-Hi... my name is Phoenix, what is yours?" She squeaked, blushing.

"OK, so is that why she went attacking me?" Midnight growled. He then turned to Phoenix, who walked over to the Umbreon, asking for recognition, a blush splattered across he face. He felt a bit jeoulous, but let it slide, if he wasn't the match for Phoenix, he would have to worry less about her Mother serving his head on a silver platter, if she was a canible though. He turned to the Zorua then placed him on his back, then smiled. "Let's go get some berries bud, he smiled, walking off.

"Well... I guess she thinks you are an imposter, because Icicle has never seen a shiny in her life..." Blade said, walking after them. "Oh... wait for me," Phoenix dashed after them.

Midnight shot an eye towards Storm. "Maybe." He sighed. He then started picking berries, till Phoenix came back. "What was it, you were asking for his Phone Number or something?" Midnight smiled, turning to the Fire Cat, and back to the Umbreon in the distance.

Phoenix blushed. "I don't like him or anything! I just met him!" She growled, leaping up atree, she started picking berries, when a cold breeze came through and blew her off, she hung off the branch. "Help!"

Midnight smirked. "Yea." Giving her a sarcastic stare. He turnes to Phoenix who got her self in messy situation. He walked under Phoenix, staring straight up. "Hey Phoenix, you seem to be in a STICKy situation. Midnight smiled at his joke, watching the Flareon holding on for dear life.

She smirked and let go, dropping onto Midnight's back, making him fall. She layed on him. "Yeah... now you are in a STICKY situation!" Phoenix smiled.

Midnight watched as the Flareon got bigger and bigger, till he realised she let go. He quickly tried running, but it was too late, he was trampled, frowning at Phoenix's joke. "But you don't have a stick." Midnight frowned, finding it kinda hard to stand.

She giggled and rolled around on him, her fluffy body stopping it from hurting Midnight. "Usually you are the one sitting on me, my turn!" Phoenix squeaked. She sneezed a bit of fire.

"What do you mean, I only met you yesterday!" He frowned, blushing as Phoenix rolled around on him, her fur making Midnight a bit warm. He felt like fainting due to the heat, but didn't, just simply waited for Phoenix to stop.

"Exactly!" Phoenix squeaked, getting off of him. "Also, thanks for breaking my fall!" The Flareon giggled. "Come on Phoenix, Midnight, there are some berries over this way," Blade smiled, chuckling at his daughter's playfulness.

Blade stopped and smiled. "Look at this, guys..." She showed them a huge field full of pokemon, Linoone, Herdier, lots of them. "Wow!" Phoenix gasped.

Midnight frowned. "Let me guess, is Storm gonna hunt these guys down, or what?" Midnight smiled, turning to the view. He simply gave a sigh, then turning to Phoenix.

"No, he hunts Sawsbuck..." Phoenix smiled. "Huh, Well... I see some berries, I will start picking, join in when you want.." Blade chuckled and started picking oran berries.

(OOC: Man i got to sleep and all this happens...)

Kira gasped then she started to run after the group "hey wait up" she said as she ran up to them but she couldn't stop and she crashed right into blade "ahh im so sorry mister" she drooped "i didn't mean to"

Shadow frowned then he walked up to kira and he drooped "really...." he drooped then he looked over a phoenix "oh sorry...Im Shadow btw " he smiled then he looked down "....so can we help with the berries?"

Blade smiled, he picked up Kira and placed her on his back. "Its alright, Phoenix did that when she was a pup," He smiled gently. "Hi Shadow... I am Phoenix!" She smiled.

Kira smiled then she sat on his back "um thanks...so are you her dad?" she asked then she looked down "Im Kira " she smiled at him then she nodded " aww she did thats cute" shadow said then he looked back at her "its nice to meet you too Phoenix"

"Yeah, I am Blade, Phoenix's father, her mother is a Glaceon," The Leafeon chuckled.

"Thanks! So, you and Kira are friends?" Phoenix asked, looking over to the Zoura on her father's back.

Kira looked at him and she smiled "Oh ...thats cool...hey yal should meet my father hes a jolteon and my mom too...she like me" she smiled at him.

Shadow looked at her then he nodded "you could say that...kira is kind of like a sis too me...her family raised me right after my own family abandoned me " he sighed

Midnight sighed as another meeting was taking place, he felt like joining the conversation but was simply to lazy, and felt as if he may ruin something. Really it was only two small Pokemon, speaking to Phoenix and Blade, they seemed to be talking about family, putting a frown to Midnight's face. He never knew his family when born, the only thing he knew about his parents was a scarf he was given when he hatched. He simply sighed, then plucking a berry into his mouth. He smiled, devouring the berry, savoring its taste. Midnight's favorite berry was an Oran berry, so he was lucky their were so many around.

Sparks awoke confused how had that happen to him. He stumbled into some bushes and entered a clearing. He heard voices coming from the other side. Sparks crept into the clearing and saw an umbreon and a Flareon he froze. "hello?" Sparks asked

"Aww that's sweet, Phoenix's friend Storm, is a Jolteon!" Blade smiled.

"Oh, I feel so sorry, Shadow," Phoenix sighed. Then she saw Shinx, "Hi!"

Midnight turned to the New coming Shinx. "Oh Come on, is your Mom only gonna attack me?" Midnight groaned. Then Phoenix had a conversation with the Shinx, making Midnight a bit ticked. He felt ignored, now all these smaller Pokemon were popping up, now he was having less interaction with Phoenix, or much else. He sighed, as sitting down. He then imagined what Amethyst was doing as Phoenix spoke to the newcomers.

Dakotaran around, challenging his pack members in a race. "Come on, come on..." He said as they triumphed through the forest and into the fields.

Midnight could hear yelling in the distance, what sounded like a Mightyena's cry, he ignored. The cry would probably come from Dakota's pack, or Storm's pack, which reminded him that their both Canninles. Midnight sighed. Dakota's pack was probably hunting, along with Storm's pack aswell. He sighed, then turning back to Phoenix.

Midnight smiled, seeing Storm join the scene. He smiled then waved. "Hey Storm." He smiled, though Storm sempt a bit preoccupied with Phoenix, which Midnight could understand since they were friends before Midnight even met them. He sighed, sitting in the background again. "Jeez, I feel invisible." Midnight thought, frowning.

Midnight smiled, finally being noticed, but it wasn't really about him. "Oh Amethyst. I think she's over at her house, playing with Kandy. With the luck you'll get, she is playing outside, and you want have to meet her dad yet, he's kinda like Phoenix's Mom, but Amethyst is his territory, and he's gonna protect it, so just a heads up." Midnight sighed.

"Just like Phoenix's mum..." Storm smiled, he waved to Midnight and ran off. "Where is HE going?" Phoenix asked.

Storm panted, he looked at the line, "Amethyst's territory...."He panted. Seeing Amethyst with Kandy, he yelled, "Hey Amethyst! Can I have a private talk with you?"

"I don't know, I don't have Mind Reader." Midnight sighed. He then plucked one berry inti his mouth, putting the rest I ti his Scarf. He then walked over to Phoenix. "'So, what's next?" He smiled.

"Amethyst turned to Storm who had walked on the border of her territory. She frowned, when he asked for a private conversation with her. She was still a bit paranoid about what happened earlier, developing a new fear of Magnets, she was also still blushing, wanting to stop. She frowned. "Uhh." She frowned. Kandy was making hand signals. She held her tail around her neck, then sliced, she then driver her two nubs together, trying to make a fist. Amethyst frowned. "Be their in a minute!" She yelled. Kandy facepalmed, watching as Amethyst walked over to Storm.

Amethyst frowned. "Y-Yes?" She asked.

Storm scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Well.... I... I wanted to tell you that I..." He blushed. "I am just saying that I.... like you...." He looked away embarrassed.

Amethyst's single blush covered her entire in a Bright Red. She then hugged him. "Aww, Storm, why didnyou just say so?" Amethyst smiled, feeling like all of her blush was drained away.