• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Wild Pokemon Life

"Look, I was embarrassed at first beca-" She was stopped when Storm kissed her, then her blush came back. She wanted to end the sudden kiss, but at the same time she didn't want to. She frowned, then making a decision. She would wait until Storm finished, she hoped that it wouldn't be a long kiss or Storm was in for her dad.

Amethyst frowned, looking down. "Oh, it's OK, just don't let my dad see that, or he'll kill, literally. Once he had Midnight dangling from a rope in a volcano because we almost broke Into a kiss. We just need to be more careful, K Storm?" She smiled.

"O-Okay..." He smiled, Storm hugged her then saw her dad coming. "Your dad is coming, see ya.." He pecked her on the cheek then ran off.

(I ship it so much... XD)

Amethyst smiled, a thank you expression on her face. She then turned to see her dad coming. She frowned, please don't tell me he saw!" She frowned.

"Amethyst, me and your mother will be out for the weekend. Make sure the house isn't destroyed, and don't invite more than 1 friend, or we won't leave you by yourself again. We have cameras In the house so don't be sneaky. Bye." He sighed, walking off, Amethyst's mom behind him. "Oh Jeez." She frowned, falling on her back.

Watching her parents walk off, Storm ran back to her. "What did your parents say?" He cocked his head to the side. "If you don't wanna be here, we can go to my place! My parents and sister are fine with new friends!" He smiled.

"Oh, their just going away for the weekend, no big deal. I think I'm gonna go find Midnight and Phoenix, see what their doing. Wanna come?" Amethyst smiled, then walking off.

Amethyst stopped, seeing Phoenix dash over and start talking to Storm. "Oh Phoen-"She was cut off when she felt Pressure on her back. She looked to it to see Midnight.

"I c-cant t-take it a-anymore! Make it stop!" Midnight yelled, but not to Amethyst. Amethyst stood in concern. "M-Midnight?" She questioned, placing a paw on his forehead. One of his eyes, quickly changing back and forth, red, yellow, red, yellow. He gritted his teeth, then sunk his claws into the ground. Amethyst quickly noticed, then yelled for the others.

(I think you remember INsaNIty Midnight?)

Phoenix swished around, alongside Storm. "U-Uh... M-Midnight...?" Storm asked. "He is losing control...." Phoenix ran to him. "Midnight! Gain control! It's me, Phoenix!"

Midnight's eyes lit Red, then turning back to Yellow a second after. He frowned, as if he was gonna have a heart attack. He frowned, hugging Amethyst, causing a Blush to spread on her face. The Blush slowly subsided. Amethyst frowned. "What was that?" She asked.

Storm watched, growling when Midnight hugged her. "Midnight, you were going to-" She was cut off by a familiar, male voice. "Go insane? You might need help with that...". Phoenix swung around, when she saw the figure dash away, her eyes teared up and she collapsed, sobbing. "Phoenix!" Storm ran to her.

Midnight turned to Phoenix, who collapsed, sobbing. He frowned, letting go of Amethyst, and sitting next to Phoenix. "You alright?" He asked, guilty that it was a bit his fault.

It all came back to her. "Z-Z-Z-Zenith...." She sobbed. Storm looked at Amethyst with a worried face. "Who is Zenith?" He asked calmly. "My...... brother......" Phoenix whispered.

Midnight frowned, finding her story a bit, well, weird. He sighed, rubbing her back. "Uh, It's OK Phoenix, it's OK." He smiled, then turned to Storm with a questioned face.

Then Storm remembered. He turned to Midnight. "Zenith is Phoenix's older brother, a shiny Espeon, she thought he was dead, we ALL thought he was dead, the reason being when he was caught in a bushfire..." He explained.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Phoenix!" Midnight frowned. Amethyst joined in, lying next to Phoenix Phoenix, hugging her. Midnight frowned. "So he's alive, and watching us." Midnight frowned.

Storm ran to the footprints, then he was surprised by blue eyes staring at him. "Hi!" He smiled. Storm jolted back (literally). A Shiny Espeon walked out of the darkness, pulling off the black and purple beanie and putting it on the ground. Phoenix looked up, quickly she ran to him, hugging him. "Z-Zenith! I can't believe it is you! How did you survive?" She asked, it sounded muffled because she was crying into his fur. "When I was caught in the flame, some pokemon noticed me and rescued me, nursing me back to health..." He smiled. Storm smiled. "Hey guys whats u-" Dakota walked out of the bushes, tthen sat next to Storm, his mouth gaped open. "Is that?" He asked. "Yep..." Storm replied.

Amethyst and Midnight stayed felling a bit left out, since they never knew Zenith. Amethyst frowned, Midnight sighing, one eye changing Red to Yellow in a split second.

Phoenix let go of her brother and smiled. Zenith walked over to Midnight and Amethyst. "Hello, I am your friend's older brother, the name is Zenith," He bowed and held out his paw to them.

Amethyst accepted the paw, shaking it. She smiled. "Nice to meet you Zenith, I'm Amethyst, and this is Midnight." Amethyst smiled. Midnight only stared at Zenith, his eye flickering between Red and Yellow.

Amethyst frowned. "Uh we don't know, he seen doing this earlier too." Amethyst frowned. Midnight covered his eye in embarrassment, wanting it to stop flickering.

Zenith sat down and concentrated, his blue eyes turning green. After a while he stopped. "Midnight seems to have taken on a personality were he will go... what you call.... insane..." Zenith nervously said, putting his paw on Midnight's shoulder. "Midnight, keep control, don't submit..." He calmly said.

Midnight frowned. "How do you think that's going?" Midnight frowned, feeling his eye flicker back and forth. He frowned, lying down, paw still over his eye.

"Look, just listen to me..." Zenith growled, his eyes glew green again and a green light came from the orb on his head and surrounded him. "Try to calm down Midnight..."

His eyes stopped glowing and they went back to blue. "Just tell me if you need help, then," Zenith turned to Phoenix. "I am gonna tell our parents that I am here, see ya!" He smiled, dashing off.

Name: flamzer
Species: charizard
Friends: he dont have any friends right now and i dont know what friends he will have, i guess he'll just go with the roleplay, maybe he will get a friend in the future
Moves: flamethrower, dragon claw, flare blitz, rock tomb

History: he was caught as a charmander 2 years ago taken from his family and then was released for being weak and felt abandoned. then got into the wild and was attacked by many mean pokemon and gained lots of experience and finnally evolved into charizard was hurt on his wing very badly and couldnt fly. the wound was healed but it took a long time and now he has forgotten how to fly but he has trained every day and soon he knows how to fly again. now he has made his way to a cave to sleep in. i only said that i owned a mega stone and that i wasnt able to mega evolve. there was nothing in the rules about this but i'll remove it then.

Other: has a scar from battling a mightyena as a charmander (it didnt go away by evolving). the scar is between the eyes
i agree to the rules

flamzer woke up in the cave and went out to find food. he was ready to battle anything if he needed, which ofcourse was a stupid thought since he was a meateater. he used to feed on berries tho, since it was to hard to get anything with meat if it kept resisting he had been someones pokemon, he was just recently getting used to the wildlife, but this time he needed meat cause he was a meateater not a berryeater. he had been hurt on his wing to so for some time he couldnt fly and when his wing was healed he had forgotten how to fly so now he is training it back before he gets home and he has almost finished training to fly, but right now he needs to find food.

(timelapse)

when he got back he was fed up. for the first time in weeks he was fed up (you dont want to know what he ate+i cant figure out what he ate). "alright now im gonna train to fly again, this time im gonna make it" the teenage charizard told himself loud. he went out of the cave and started training. so he spread his wings and started flapping...and... and... he failed. "thats okay, i'll try again. flamzer thought. and he tried and tried but never succesfully flew. he gave up for now and decided to continue by foot. when he had gotten a bit on the way he saw a group of eeveelutions talking to eachother and went over to them since he had been alone for many weeks and needed to talk to someone else than himself, which happens when you are alone for that long. "hi, im flamzer. whats your names? and whats wrong with umbreon?" he said.

Last edited:
Storm noticed a huge Charizard and backed away. "Umm... I am Storm, the Mightyena is Dakota, the Flareon is Phoenix, the Shiny Espeon is Zenith, the normal Espeon is Amethyst and the Shiny Umbreon is Midnight," Storm explained. "Hey guys, I am gonna go prepare for sleep, it is getting datk, see ya," Phoenix smiled, then ran off, followed by Zenith.

"Berries don't help a pokemon with an insane side, duh," Dakota growled. "Yeah, it stays for life," Storm added. He sighed and looked at Dakota, who shrugged.

Midnight growled, the two talking about him. How they spoke of his insane side. He growled, he felt non Pokemon, like he was a different entity, like he was different. He frowned, his eye staying red. He growled, stomping off. Amethyst face palmed. "Nice going guys, taking about him right in front of him, real classic." Amethyst sighed, being as sarcastic as possible.

Storm and Dakota looked at Amethyst. "Sorry...." Dakota bowed his head down. Storm walked over to Amethyst and gave her a kiss. "I will get him...." He smiled and hugged her, then ran off. Dakota watched. "Wow, Storm really likes you Amethyst..." He smiled.

Amethyst felt Storm hiss her cheek, not really making her feel better. She then turned to Dakota. "Yea, really, I'm dating him because he's the onky one who had shown his true feelings for me. No One does that, not even Midnight, but I just think he's jeoulous of me and Storm." Amethyst smiled. "Sorry you can't find a mate Dakota, but I think you might be able to hook up with Phoenix, besides, you were so overprotective of her when she was about to get attracted to Midnight, when he used Attract on her." Amethyst frowned.

Dakota growled. "THAT is because I hate anyone getting too mushy towards her, and plus, she likes someone already..." He got up. "I will be taking my leave now..." Dakota began walking off.

"Um, OK, Whatever. See you then." Amethyst frowned. She got up, and stretched. She then placed on a Flower Crown she made earlier. "Place the Crown on my head, and call me, the KING OF FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S!" She smiled, repeating one of the lines from her favorite YouTuber, Zangapliern a Zangoose who makes funny videos.

(Omg I know who you are talking about XD)

"Midnight? MIDNIIIGHT?!" Storm yelled, he was in a dark forest now. A hiss was behind him, swishing around, an Arbok smiled. "I have my meal for the night..."