• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats

ThunderClan medicine den, Evening.

Leopardheart looked at the sky, and it was getting late. She passed traveling herbs to Stillpaw. "Stillpaw, eat these. We'll go soon," She ordered.
Stillpaw ate up the herbs."Can Gentlepaw come with us?He's never been to Highstones...and I think he's needs to go before he becomes a warrior."Stillpaw pointed out.

Angel was knocked back when Darkpaw interfere. He was shocked as he saw it and thought, 'No! I won't let her get hurt too!' He rushed and knocked Darkpaw away and went to pin down the fox.

ThunderClan medicine cat den, Evening.

Leopardheart finished her herbs. "I'm afraid not. Brairstar will have to bring him. This small journey to highstones is Medicine cats only," Leopardheart replied. "Why do you want him to come?" Leopardheart turned to Stillpaw.

Darkpaw was hit the ground but stood up quickly. She pounced on the fox with a growl. The fox yelped as Angel and Darkpaw were on it now. The fox snapped at them with teeth bared and ears down. The fox lept up very quickly and retreated further into the forest. "Angel, thank StarClan. Are you okay?" She asked him with worry as she nuzzled Angel.

Angel panted a bit as the fox retreated into the forest. As Darkpaw nuzzled him, he proceeded to nuzzle her as well. "I'm okay," he said as he nuzzles her, "Luckily you kept its muzzle closed before it could bite me. But, are you okay?"

Fourtrees,evening
"Nothing...I'm good..."Stillpaw said,looked down.
A couple minutes pasted and all the medicine cats were ready."Okay...lets go."Stillpaw muttered to Leaprdheart."The last have came."She added.Then she looks again,"Never mind...Stonepelt hasn't come yet."

Last edited:
RiverClan camp, evening
Stonepelt was sorting his herbs and walked out into the clearing. He looked at the sky and realized it was time for the Medecine Cat trip to Highstones. "Fox dung!" He spat. "I'm late!" He raced out of camp.
Fourtrees, evening
Stonepelt ran into Fourtrees and skidded to a stop in front of Leopardheart. "Sorry," he panted. "I lost track of time!"

Fourtrees, evening
Stonepelt nodded and followed. He noticed Stillpaw's torn ear. "Whart happened with your ear?" He asked. "Sorry if it's a touchy subject" he added quickly.

"Oh it's fine,I was just out with Gentlepaw...foxes came...surrounded me...almost killed me...."Stillpaw trailed off,images flashed in her head of the foxes...she snapped out of it."But Gentlepaw saved my life,and then I saved his..."She stammered,"Thank Starclan no one got badly injured...or even killed...and that's why I think I was never fit to be a warrior.It's cause I'm weak.By the way this all happened today."She finished.

"Don't speak of yourself that way. You do realize you have to be brave to be a medicine cat, correct? To be brave to to look at warrior's scars. To be brave to know that you can't save them all," Leoaprdheart said. She looked at Stillpaw.

"I mean for fighting,I'm brave for looking at cats that are really injured,I can handle that.But the fighting,I don't like fighting other cats...I'd rather be peaceful."Stillpaw said.

Twoleg Dens, Evening
Darkpaw looked down at the ground in search of mice or any other food. A squirrel scent caught her nose and she smiled when she spotted it. She got into a pounce position then pounced on the squirrel. She bit its neck and pulled very quickly, before it could bite her. "Hungry?" She asked Angel with a smile.

Stonepelt frowned. "I'm sure you can fight, but just haven't realized it yet." I hope that wasn't the wrong thing to say... he added to himself. He led the way to the WindClan side of Fourtrees.

ThunderClan Camp, evening.
Mouseflower had had a very successful hunt. She had brought back 2 voles and a squirrel, which was all she could carry. She had eaten the squirrel and went to sleep with a full belly.

Twoleg Den, evening

Angel watched as Darkpaw caught the squirrel and ripped its neck out. "Umm, n-no thanks," he said as he slowly looks down, "I'm not hungry." Even though he has eaten some mice before, he's never eaten a squirrel before and was nervous to admit it.

Edge of WindClan territory near Highstones, evening

Stonepelt looked up and saw Stillpaw was right. "Where's the WindClan medecine cat?" He asked. "Shouldn't he have met up with us by now?"

(OOC-I know nobody's playing a Medecine Cat for WindClan)

(OOC-but the WindClan medecine cat always meets up with them as they walk through WindClan territory b/c it's less walking)

Stonepelt looked at the WindClan medecine cat. He hadn't realized the medecine cat was at Fourtrees with them. "Oh..." he said. A blush crept up hus cheeks. He was embarrassed by his mistake. He kept up the rear as they walked through the winding tunnels of Highstones.

(OCC-This medicine cat wasn't lazy and went to Fourtrees.)
"It's fine,everyone makes mistakes."Stillpaw told Stonepelt as they go closer to mothermouth."I'm so excited!"She muttered to herself.

Darkpaw noticed Angel looking at the ground and grinned. "They're really good. You should try one," she said with the grin as she tossed the squirrel to him. "We can save some for Flame too, if you want," she added with a smile.

Angel watched as the squirrel was tossed at him. He looked up at Darkpaw. "Heck no!" he replied, "I'm not going to let Flame have some at a young age. But, I'll try some." He took a bite out of the squirrel and was surprised. The texture and flavor was completely different from a mouse. "Wow....it's good," he said in a shocked tone.

Darkpaw laughed at Angel's shocked tone gen took a bite of squirrel with a smile. "Yeah, Flame should at least try a mouse," she said as she looked at Angel with a serious face. "If he wants to go into the forest, he's going to have to learn to hunt and eat prey and to protect himself," she said with a faint smile. "And at this rate, I think he's going to need to learn this early," she said with a smile.

Mouthermouth, Nighttime.

Leopardheart sat down, along with the other medicine cats. She laid down and waited. The Moonstone started to glow.

Twoleg den, Nighttime.

Flame woke up, not feeling any pain. He stood up and walked around. He exited the den into the backyard. "A-Angel?" He mumbled