• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats

Darkpaw was about to go inside but they had closed the door. She began to run back to Angel and the alley cat. She looked to the forest and caught a glimpse of white but ignored it as there was more important matters at her paws. She came to the entrance to the alley and sat, watching the one sided battle between Angel and he alley cat.

Angel turned to Darkpaw and smiled. "Thanks," he said to her as he proceeded to walk back with her. He didn't realize it, but the claw mark on his cheek was starting to bleed.

Darkpaw looked at Angel with confusion. "Did I do something wrong? You were bleeding on your cheek so I thought I could help clean it like we do in the Clans," she explained with the same expression.

"No no no, you didn't do anything wrong," Angel replied shaking his head frantically, "It's just that.... I've never been licked like that before." As he said that, he slowly looks down.

Darkpaw looked at Angel with confusion before slowly getting his point. "I-I didn't m-mean it like t-that! It's just what we do in the Clans if one of our Clan cats get hurt but no badly," she explained as a blush crept up her cheeks.

Angel still looks down as a blush slowly forms. "I-It's alright," he said as he slowly brought his head up, "I... guess it's my fault for never being licked by anyone else."

Stillpaw smiled,then pulled her head away slowly and then picked another mushroom and ate it."Where do you find these?"Stillpaw's voice was muffled from the mushroom in her mouth.

Gentlepaw walked for a short time until he reached a fairly large patch of pure mushrooms. There were many different types strewn about in the area, although the most abundant was the kind that Gentlepaw had been eating. "Here it is." Gentlepaw said, looking back to Stillpaw.

Stillpaw grabbed some mushrooms,"Is this a good enough amount?"She asked,pointed her tail at the medium-sized pile of mushrooms.All of a sudden,an unfamiliar scent flowed through a the air.Fresh,very fresh.Stillpaw kept on smelling the scent strongly and then realized what was coming Gentlepaw and her way:foxes!

Gentlepaw sniffed the air, and smelt a very strong scent. The tom instantly recognized the smell. The scent belonged to foxes. Gentlepaw's eyes filled with a look of fear, freezing in place as he dropped his mushrooms, trembling.

Just then,four foxes walked slowly out of the shadows.As the leader launched itself for Gentlepaw.Stillpaw unsheathed her claws and headed for the side.Which she sunk deeply into,another fox from the pack started to help the leader and bit into Stillpaw,which Stillpaw yowled in pain and bit,then,all four foxes corned Stillpaw.Frightened and trembling,she would just have to die.

Gentlepaw, still frozen began to have flashbacks of his mother's death, where she was killed and eaten by foxes. As he heard Stillpaw's cry, he turned his head, breathing heavily. No! S-Stillpaw, no... He thought, beginning to cry before his expression turned fierce, his teeth baring as he hissed. NO! I WON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO HER! NO! Gentlepaw thought, his claws unsheathing as he leaped onto the leader fox, scratching it vigorously before swiping at the other foxes.

The foxes cried in pain and scampered away,but the leader fox stayed.Unsheathed his claws and nailed Gentlepaw to the ground.Stillpaw heard blood roar through her ears.All scratched up and bloody,she still wouldn't let this happen.She bared her teeth,and launched herself onto the fox and dug her claws into its back.The fox howled in pain,and tried to run away.Stillpaw let go,the leader fox whimpered and scampered away.Stillpaw turned to Gentlepaw."You saved my life.Thank you."Stillpaw's cheeks turned red,she didn't care.

Gentlepaw huffed, sheathing his claws as he looked at Stillpaw thoughtfully to check if she was all right. Gentlepaw didn't answer, instead hugging Stillpaw tightly. "I'm so glad you're all right..." He murmured, despite his cheeks turning red.

Stillpaw's face turned red,she nuzzled back."Your a bit scratched up,but your not that bad.I'm just glad your safe."Stillpaw pulled herself away.Her face was red as a tomato,"I wonder what I'll do in the future."She whispered.

Stillpaw nodded,"Okay,but I think my legs are fine.But thank you though."Stillpaw dipped her head and started walking slowly."Gentlepaw,I always wanted to talk to you about something."Stillpaw meowed slowly.

"Thank you."Stillpaw meowed.Stillpaw was embarrassed by the way she looked,bloody and scratched up.Worst off all,she realized that the top of her left of her left her was bit off.

Darkpaw looked at the sky with her bush. "I should get going," she said after a while. "It's getting late," she said then smiled at Angel. "Meow for me when you know if Flame is going to be okay," she said and bounded off towards the fence in which she jumped over. She ran into the forest with a subtle smile on her face.