• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats

Sharing Tongues With Starclan
Stillpaw blinked her eyes open,she was in the middle of Fourtrees at Night,Stillpaw faced forward.Three ghostly cats sat there,gazing at Stillpaw with a faint smile.Just then everything turned blank,and she found herself in a grassy medow.One ghostly cat was gazing at the sky,she couldn't see the cat's whole face,then another ghostly cat was gazing with the other.Then everything turned blank,and Stillpaw found herself in Mothermouth again.Stillpaw was too confused,many questions popped into her mind.Only one question stood out:Who were those four cats?

Mothermouth, Midnight

Leopardheart woke up. She looked around at the waking medicine cat. The only one that wasn't quite waking up was Stonepelt. She stood up. She stretched.

"At least, I hope that's the case," Angel muttered as he's having doubt's on what he just said. No one knows what the future has in store as there might be a possibility that he might be forced to be a forest cat. He lowered his head to the bed and slowly fell asleep.

The Moonstone, night.
Stonepelt lay diwn on the cold floor and oressed his nose against the Moonstone as it lit up. He shared tounges with StarClan. He woke up to find the other cats standing around awake and waiting for him. Stonepelt got up and stretched. He walked out. He was embarrased to be sharing tounges for longer than the other cats.

Leopardheart left Mothermouth. She started to walk away. She signaled Stillpaw to follow with a flick of her tail. She was thinking of what happened when she shared tounges with StarClan.

Thunderclan territory, Morning.
Losteye woke up and yawned, Then leaped out of her sleeping tree. She quietly walked around trying not to draw attention, She then crouched down and smelled the grass for any scents of prey or clan cats. Losteye could smell dove, She smelled more and got a perfect picture of where it was. She crouched down and slowly walked behind it, She curved her tail and launched at the dove. She unfortunately missed and launched her face on the ground. "Oww.." Losteye moaned.

Thunderclan camp,medicine cat den,morning
Stillpaw blinked her eyes open,she blinked once more and stood up."Morning Leapordheart."She yawned without seeing if her mentor was asleep or not.

ThunderClan camp, morning
Mouseflower finished her breakfast and decided to see if Shinepaw would like to train in the training hollow. She walked over to the apprentice den and called Shinepaw. "Shinepaw, would you like to train today?" (OOC- @Sun and Moon )

RiverClan medecine cat den, morning
Stonepelt woke up and stretched. He looked at the way the sun shone on the various shells he had for decoration and the way it lit up his entire den. He looked at his herbs and realized he still didn't have any marigold.

Twoleg den, morning

The morning light hit Angel's face as he slowly wakes up. He saw that his brother was already awake. "Morning Flame," he said as he got up and stretched.

RiverClan territory, morning
Stonepelt looked around for marigolds near the Twoleg bridge and found some. He gathered them up and was about to head back when he smelt something. It smelt familiar, but he couldn't recognize it.

Forest near ThunderClan, Morning

The morning sun hit Darkpaw's face as she woke up. She stood up out of her makeshift den and stretched. "Time to see if Flame is alright," she said and ran to the Twoleg dens.

Twoleg Dens, Morning

Darkpaw jumped on Angel and Flame's fence with a smile. "How are you going Flame?" She asked him when she saw that he was playing outside. He looks alright, she thought which made her smile brighten.

RiverClan territiry near Twoleg bridge, morning
Stonepelt gasped as he saw a fox emerge from behind a tree. A fox! He thought and realized that's what he was smelling. He dropped his marigolds.

Thunderclan territory, Morning.
Losteye got up from the fall and got more failure rubbed in when the loud flapping sound made by the dove was heard. Losteye pouted but moved on heading to riverclan for plan B.
Riverclan territory, Morning.
Losteye sniffed the area for a river, She then caught scent of fish and ran to the location. She smelled around the river for fish scraps left by riverclan cats. 'Bingo' She thought to herself when she smelled a small pile of mostly eaten fish. Losteye then dug into the pile of fish bones to find a half eaten carp. She grabbed it with her mouth and moved away from the pile and began eating.

Stillpaw slowly walked over to Gentlepaw,trying not to step on any of the apprentices."Morning."She mowed quietly,"I wanted to ask you something that's totally random.And it's NOT mate stuff..."Stillpaw said quietly.

"I always wanted to learn how to fight."Stillpaw sighed,gazing at Gentlepaw expressionless."And I don't think Leapordheart has much time to teach me."She added,"So,can you teach me at least two moves?"She asked.

Darkpaw smiled at both of the male cats but didn't leave here spot on the fence. "Do you think I should leave? If you would like I could leave you both alone and stay in the forest but further. Because Flame is obviously not comfortable with me around," she said with a drop of her head and a sad expression.

ThunderClan camp, morning
Mouseflower finished her breakfast and decided to see if Shinepaw would like to train in the training hollow. She walked over to the apprentice den and called Shinepaw. "Shinepaw, would you like to train today?" (OOC- @Sun and Moon )

RiverClan medecine cat den, morning
Stonepelt woke up and stretched. He looked at the way the sun shone on the various shells he had for decoration and the way it lit up his entire den. He looked at his herbs and realized he still didn't have any marigold.

(I am very sorry about that ive been gone for a few weeks, I had to do school stuff and my computer broke so I had to buy a new one...)
ThunderClan camp, Mourning
Shinepaw looked up at his mentor. "Sure! I guess, I got n-nothing else to d-do anyway." Shinepaw was back to acting like his regular shy self. He decided to skip breakfast and eat later. He yawned and waited for Mouseflowers response.

ThunderClan camp, morning.
"Ok, let's go." Mouseflower glanced at the other two apprentices talking to each other and ducked out. She led the way to the training hollow.

RiverClan territory near Twoleg bridge, morning
The fox advanced. Stonepelt unsheathed his claws and tried to remember his fighting moves. He raked his claws down the fox's side. The fox ran away across the Twoleg bridge and into ThunderClan territory. Stonepelt sat down and watched it leave, shaken from the attack.

Thunderclan Camp, Morning.
Bluespirit kept sleeping in the warriors den, He slowly woke up after a couple of minutes and looked at other sleeping warriors. "Guess I didn't sleep in this time." He said and shrugged. He got up and stretched and exited the den. Bluespirit looked around camp for something to do but had no luck. 'Where can I find excitement?' He thought to himself and sat.

Riverclan territory, Morning.
Losteye finished eating the fish and dug in the pile of bones once more, There was just bones and scales unfortunately. She walked away and smelled the air again. She smelled something like a fish but covered in fur? She had a confused face but followed the scent. She then paused and sniffed again to find a bridge. Her fur and tail went up when she smelled a riverclan cat close to her.

ThunderClan camp, morning.
"Ok, let's go." Mouseflower glanced at the other two apprentices talking to each other and ducked out. She led the way to the training hollow.

RiverClan territory near Twoleg bridge, morning
The fox advanced. Stonepelt unsheathed his claws and tried to remember his fighting moves. He raked his claws down the fox's side. The fox ran away across the Twoleg bridge and into ThunderClan territory. Stonepelt sat down and watched it leave, shaken from the attack.

ThunderClan camp, Mourning

Shinepaw nodded and followed Mouseflower closely behind. He started to focus a bit on nature, hearing the birds sing and the wind breeze through his fur. This was his way of preparing his mind for training or battles.Shinepaw kept following his mentor

Darkpaw looked back up at Angel and Flame. "I didn't really mean anything. I can't invite you two to a Clan and I was just asking," she said with a smile. She jumped down from the fence and landed on all fours in their yard.