• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats

Darkpaw thought for a bit if Flame was ready to be learning to hunt and protect himself. "Six moons but since I was in ShadowClan, I was taught at either four or five moons but it was too early all the same," she said then took another bite of the squirrel. "How old is Flame?" She asked with curiosity.

Darkpaw stopped mid-bite and looked at Angel with surprise. "Me too! I'll have to teach you to hunt and protect yourself and by the time I'm done teaching you what I know Flame will be old enough to learn too," she thought aloud with a smile.

Angel looked at Darkpaw with surprise as he found out she was the same age as him. "Wow, really?!" he said as his tail starts to move back and forth, "That's a great idea." He then smelled Flame's scent and turned to see him there, "Flame?"

Darkpaw looked at Flame and had a huge smile. "Flame! Your alright!" She exclaimed as she got up and nuzzled Flame. "You should rest," she said as she stopped nuzzling him to look at him. He's not in a very good state, she thought with a frown.

Twoleg's den, Night
Darkpaw nodded. "Angel is right. Angel, you should take Flame into your Twoleg's den to rest. I'll wait here if you would like me to," she said as she looked at Angel.

Darkpaw sat down on the grass and looked at the moon. Today was the day for Medicne Cats and Apprentices to go to Highstone. I wonder if they made it there, she thought with a faint smile.

Darkpaw kept looking at the moon as Angel came outside and went to where she was. "Looking at the moon. The moon has always been surrounded by StarClan Warriors and Medicine Cats and I always feel connected to them when I look at the moon," she said with a small smile.

Angel looked at the moon and then back at Darkpaw. He watched as the moonlight hit her, which left him in awe and blushes a little. 'Wow, she looks beautiful in the moonlight,' he thought.

Darkpaw glanced at Angel, noticing his blush, and smiled. She saw the way the moonlight hit his white and black fur and blushed also. He's kinda cute, she thought with her blush. She stopped glancing at Angel and turned her attention back to the moon, making her blush more noticeable.

Angel noticed that Darkpaw was glancing at him and instantly looked away with his blush growing. He looked down. "Umm, Darkpaw," he said, still looking down and blushing, "Have you considered.....h-having a.... mate?"

Darkpaw was shocked and surprised and looked at Angel, her blush growing. "I-uh-I've never r-really thought o-of it," she stuttered. "U-um, I g-guess I w-would have o-one when I'm o-older," she stuttered with her blood red blush.

Angel's blush grew deeper as well as Darkpaw answered his question. "I-I see," he stuttered, "S-sorry f-for asking that so r-randomly..." He still looked down as he said that.

Darkpaw nodded as she continued to look at the moon with the same blush. I wonder if he wants to become a Clan cat, she suddenly thought. "Would you like to be a Clan cat?" She suddenly asked as she stopped looking at the moon and looked at Angel with a lighter blush.

Angel's blush died down a bit and looked up at Darkpaw. "Well, I...don't know really," he said, "I mean....the though of living in the forest everyday, kinda makes my blood rush with excitement. But at the same time I can't.... I have to take care of Flame..."

Angel looks down and thinks to himself. He doesn't know if he would feel comfortable to the fact that a cat he doesn't know would be taking care of his little brother. Not only that, would he be willing to give up his comfortable life.

Flame shivered at the thought of entering the forest. Not only that, but living there? He felt as if the cats wouldn't except to house cats. He hopes Angel would refuse the offer.

Darkpaw noticed the look on Angel's face then looked back at the moon, as if for advice. "Well, I'm in no position to be offering this. I'm not in a Clan so I can't just ask a leader to accept you," she said and looked back at Angel.

Darkpaw purred and nuzzled Angel back. "You will, i know it," she said with a smile. "Your a pretty good hunter and Warrior," she said as she stopped nuzzling Angel. "It's alright Flame. Come here," she said with a smile when he came out.

Flame stepped back. He no longer wanted to be near Darkpaw. She was trying to get Angel to be a forest cat! Flame didn't want to be taken care of by a stranger. He wanted to be taken care of his brother!

Darkpaw was worried but she didn't want to scare Flame. "I'm going to go to my makeshift home in the forest. Goodnight Angel and Flame, see you tomorrow. Also, Flame, get a good rest," she said with a smile as she jumped the fence and landed on all fours on the other side. She walked into the forest with a sigh and worry for Flame.
Forest near ThunderClan, Night
Darkpaw walked around, smelling the area for her makeshift home. She finally found it and layed down on her moss and leaf bed. I hope Flame gets better, was her last thought before she fell asleep.

"Goodnight Darkpaw," Angel said as he watched her leave and then turned to Flame, "Now, let's go back inside." He picked up Flame and proceeded to go inside the house. He put Flame down on the bed.

Angel realized that Flame overheard the conversation between him and Darkpaw. "No, Flame," he said as he starts to nuzzle his brother, "I'm not going to become a forest cat."

"Okay. Thanks," Flame said. He closed his eyes. Even with Angel at his side, he couldn't fall asleep. What if he was lying? What if, while he was asleep, Angel ran away to become a forest cat?

Forest, Boundaries between thunderclan & riverclan, Night.
Losteye was strolling around the outer territory of thunderclan and riverclan. She flicked her tail and sniffed around for a tree to lay in, For some reason she felt more comfortable sleeping in trees. Losteye then caught scent of a tall and sturdy tree and ran up. She layed on a inner branch and pointed her head upon the midnight stars. "May starclan pless my dreams." She said and closed her eyes.