• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats

Medicine Cat Den,Day
Stillpaw walked shakily in the medicine cat den."I think I need you with me to persuade her the foxes just attacked."Stillpaw muttered to Gentlepaw.

Twoleg den, Day.

Flame was breathing, but laying in his bed. His owner was petting him, while talking into a Twoleg device. They pressed it and stopped talking

ThunderClan Medicine cat den, Day

Leopardheart turned to her apprentice and Gentlepaw. "Oh StarClan! What happened to you!?" Leopardheart asked. She licked Stillpaw, cleaning up some blood.

"Foxes wanted to turn us to crow-food."Stillpaw explained,looking at her half-torn ear."We didn't do anything to harm them until they started to harm us."Stillpaw added.

ThunderClan medicine cat den, Day.

Leopardheart muttered something inaudible under her breath. "Gentlepaw, fins a nest while I treat Stillpaw. And Stillpaw, go to your best while I grab some herbs," The she-cat ordered.

Twoleg den, Day.

The twoleg pet Angel. They grabbed Flame. They left the den and entered a monster.

Lopeardheart faced Stillpaw. "Go to your nest while I get herbs," Leopardheart said more seriously. Leopardheart turned back around. She walked to her herbs. She started looking for the appropriate herbs.

Leopardheart turned around. "I noticed. And there's nothing I can do about that, I'm afraid. It'll stay like that," She said. She grabbed a few herbs. "The more important thing is if any of your bones are broken."

"Alright,I can live with it."Stillpaw looked at her ear with dismay."It is what it is."She muttered to herself."Gentlepaw,any bad damages?"She turned her head to Gentlepaw.

Stillpaw turned her head to Leapordheart."Nope."Stillpaw shook her head,"And I think my ear just tore."She shrugged,the apprentice's looked at Gentlepaw's forearms,and started to lick them so the most of the blood could go away.

Stillpaw slowly took some cobweb that was on Leapordheart's right.She put some on Gentlepaw's forearms."That should help."Stillpaw muttered to herself and half to Gentlepaw.Stillpaw looked back at Leapordheart,"Could you check my ear to see if I actually broke any bones?"

Last edited:
"Ears don't have bones, Stillpaw," Leopardheart said. She chuckled. She used the remaining herbs to check on Gentlepaw. "You two will be alright. Just a few scratches. You can go Gentlpaw. And Stillpaw, you'll have to take easy. You can't leave camp, in case the foxes are still in our territory," Leopardheart said.

Stillpaw smiled as Gentlepaw left the medicine cat den.Greatful he was badly injured,"Thank Starclan he's fine."She murmured to herself,"Speaking of Starclan-"The tortoiseshell head turned to her mentor."We're going to the moonstone tonight?Correct?"Excitement flooded through Stillpaw.

Stillpaw nodded quickly,she started to mix herbs quietly.
"Leapordheart!"
Stillpaw scanned a weird-rotten herb...maybe it was?It looked mushed and rotten."Uhhh....what is this?"Stillpaw asked.

Stillpaw looked at the rotten thing in disgust."Of course...."She meowed,as she picked it up,and ran quickly out of camp and dropped in in the middle of a bush.Then ran back to camp and into the medicine cat den."Okay."

Forest near ThunderClan, Day Darkpaw sighed as she walked further into the forest. "I wonder if Flame is alright," she muttered as she looked at the ground. "Heh, I'm teaching him to be a great Warrior so far," she muttered with a small smile. She had walked quite far and she couldn't recognize the scent of the place she was in. She looked around cautiously before turning back around and trying to walk back.

ThunderClan medicine den, Evening.

Leopardheart looked at the sky, and it was getting late. She passed traveling herbs to Stillpaw. "Stillpaw, eat these. We'll go soon," She ordered.

Twoleg place, day

Angel walked outside and left his owners to care for Flame right now. He jumped over the fence and decided to walk into the forest.

Forest, evening

"I'm know Darkpaw said not to go in, but it's just for a little bit," he said as he walks, "I hope Flame will be alright."

Forest near ThunderClan, Evening
Darkpaw smelt something very familiar, though she couldn't quite name the scent. She hummed thoughtfully while looking around. That was when she saw red, gleaming fur in the fading sun. A fox! She thought, panic starting to rise in her. She tried her best to creep away but a twig snapped under her right paw and the fox threw its head to face her. She stayed still, frozen in place and hoping it wouldn't see her. Darkpaw stared fearfully into the fox' eyes while it stared into her eyes with alert.

Forest near ThunderClan, evening

Angel walked back to the spot where Darkpaw stopped him and went a bit further. Just then he picked up Darkpaw's scent, though it was faint, with another unfamiliar scent. He ran towards the scent. Eventually he arrived at the destination, and saw a fox ready to attack Darkpaw. His fur stood up and he immediately pounced towards the fox at full force.

Darkpaw's attention snapped to Angel as he pounced on the fox. "Angel, don't! Get away now!" She yelled as the fox started to snap at Angel. Darkpaw jumped onto the fox' muzzle to get it to stop snapping. "Angel, go," she ordered with tears and fear in her eyes, trembling all over her body.