• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats

Darkpaw sighed through Flame's fur. "No, it's dangerous out here, especially for a kit like you. Angel, we are leaving the forest right now. We are in ThunderClan territory and this is dangerous, even for me," she said with urgency.

Darkpaw sighed and fixed her grip on Flame when he finished his squirming, prepared to have him squirm again. "No Angel, I'm not leaving you in ThunderClan territory unprotected. We are going to either leave or you can risk Flame's life if we stay here," she said with seriousness.

Flame started to squirm again. "Angel, make her let me go!" He whined loudly. Flame pleaded for the loner to let her go. He pouted and whined. He tried to swat Darkpaw with his tail.

Forest near ThunderClan, Day Darkpaw kept a firm but gentle grip on Flame. "Angel, don't wander off in the forest again, especially if you have to take care of Flame. You need to set an example for him as a Kittypet. Just don't go into the forest without a Clan cat with you, that goes for both of you," she said with seriousness. "Don't do it again or you might get killed by the Warriors in the forest, and none of us want that," she said.

Forest near ThunderClan, day

Angel rolled his eyes as he was being lectured. "Geez, sorry, how was I suppose to know he was behind me," he argued back, "I told him to stay with you. Also, it's not like it's my first time here in the forest." He thought to himself saying, 'Geez, she acts like Flame is her own kit.'

Forest near ThunderClan, Day.

"Angel! Make her put me down. Please!" Flame whined. He squirmed more. He tried to sway his tail in Darkpaw's face to make her drop him again.

Last edited:
Forest near ThunderClan, Day
Darkpaw was starting to get agitate at both Angel and Flame. "Fine, if you want to die you can go to the forest by yourself. If you met that ThunderClan cat in the forest you were quite lucky but you may run into a ShadowClan Warrior or an Apprentice that would have killed you. I know my Clan and I don't want either of to be killed so if you would stay out of the forest unless you have a Clan cat with you it would be fine but not on your own," she said.
Twoleg Dens, Day
Darkpaw placed Flame down gently by his Twoleg's fence when they got to the Twoleg's dens. "Now, don't be wondering off into the forest alone or with just Angel, it's not safe," she told Flame after she placed him down. "And Angel, don't go wondering off into the forest alone either. This isn't your typical forest, it has many dangers: Clans, hunting dogs, and many other dangers," she scolded Angel then put on a smile. "What should we do now?" She asked them.

Twoleg place, day

Zenix sighed and replied to Darkpaw by saying, "I understand." He then looked at her and went to nuzzle her. "I didn't know you care about us that much," the kitten said while nuzzling and purring.

Darkpaw nuzzled Angel back with a pur. "Well, I've got to keep my only friends safe," she said with a smile as she stopped nuzzling Angel and looked at Flame. "What would you like to play?" She asked him with a playful glint in her eyes.

Twoleg den, Day.

Flame had disappeared into the house. Flame searched for his owner. He couldn't find them, though. Flame saw that they put out the food for Angel and himself. Flame started to eat his pellets.

Darkpaw was surprised that Flame went inside and with a sigh she leaned against the fence. "You know, Angel, you would be a great Warrior," she said with a playful smile then she walked halfway to the forest and looked at Angel. "Attack me," she said with seriousness and a smile.

Darkpaw chuckled. "I've got my defense up and I've been in training before. Attack me," she said again with the same smile. What does it take for a Kittypet to attack me? Hopefully it won't take that long to attack me, she thought.

Flame curled up in his bed. He thought of plans to sneak into the forest. He knew he would have to wait until Darkpaw wasn't there. He would also have to distact Angel somehow.

Angel sighed. He may have had fights before with the other neighborhood cats but this was completely different. Angel reluctantly nodded and got into his battle stance. After bit, he proceeded to charge towards Darkpaw and then pounced.

Darkpaw noticed Angel's pounce and clicked her tongue disapprovingly.
"Have more jump in that pounce," she said before moving to the side to avoid the pounce. "Attack me like you mean it. I'll give you a sinerio. I'm a full ShadowClan Warrior and I want to kill you and Flame. Attack me again," she told Angel while looking him in the eyes.

Flame exited the house. He was in the backyard. He looked at Angel and Darkpaw. They were distracted. He hopped over the fence. But, he wasn't heading towards the forest. He was going farther into Twolegplace.

Angel turned to Darkpaw after his pounce and his eyes widened after the sinerio she just gave him. He imagined her having Flame pinned, biting him like there's no tomorrow as blood. After imagining that, Angel became angry. His back fur began to stand and his tail began to expand a bit. He charged at Darkpaw again and pounced with more jump.

Twolegplace, Day.

Flame looked around. There were den lined up. He smelt a foul smell. He was about to cross a Thunderpath when a monster zipped by. Flame jumped. He raced across. He was alomost hit, but escaped. He walked around.

Darkpaw smiled but moved away from the pounce. "Better, now lets see your crouch when you hunt you prepare a good pounce," she said then sniffed the air. She didn't smell Flame and she began to panic. "Where's Flame? I don't smell him, he could have wondered into the forest alone like I told him not to or he could have crossed the ThunderPath by accident, he can't go to the other side of the ThunderPath, they'll smell him in their territory," she said in a hurry as she searched around frantically.

Darkpaw calmed herself a bit and started to follow Flame's scent. She ended up at an alley with Flame crouching on the ground with three alley cats and their claws unsheathed. "Hey! Leave him alone!" She said as she rushed to Flame with her claws unsheathed and teeth bared at the alley cats.

Angel ran around the Twoleg neighborhood looking for Flame. As he passes by an alley, he sees Darkpaw defending Flame. "Back away from him!" he said as he unsheathed his claws too.

A growl erupted from Darkpaw's throat. "In the name of StarClan you will stay away from him or I will teach you a lesson!" She yelled at the three cats. "Angel, take Flame and get out of here," she told Angel before she picked Flame by the scruff of the neck and tossed him to Angel.

"FLAME!!" Angel yelled as he towards his brother. He saw the claw mark on Flame's side and it just fueled Angel in rage. He couldn't believe that his brother was hurt under his watch. He slowly looked up to the leader with teeth bared, claws unsheathed and the back of his fur standing like crazy. He immediately pounced on the leader very violently.

Darkpaw ran to Flame with worry. "Angel, I'll let you take care of him but if your not back soon I'm coming back. I'm going to get Flame some help," she said hurriedly, picked Flame up by the scruff, and started o run towards a Twoleg den. When she got to the door of the den she set Flame down and started to meow very loudly.