• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats

Stormwing nodded with a smile as he looked at the ShadowClan Leader. "She always does that to the new Leaders," he said with a sigh. He looked back up at Graystar with a smile on how well he did on explaining the death of the previous Leader. His eyes held happiness for Graystar and he flicked his tail in amusement.
Leafpaw nodded,"Yep."But her eyes were still fixed on Graystar,purring in amusement for him quietly.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Random reminder that adding a small location descriptor doesn't make your posts any less of a one-liner. PARAGRAPHS, PEOPLE. I'm not sure if you picked up this habit from the Warriors books or not, but end it. That is not how story-format RPing should work.

Also, Yippete's posts have been removed from this thread as I've received a report they butted into this thread without asking to join. For that matter, as it turns out Yippete was apparently a sockpuppet of CallCat - who had a vast amount of other sockpuppet accounts. So they've kinda been removed too. Apologies if that disrupts the RP too much.

Last edited:
Leafpaw nodded,"Yep."But her eyes were still fixed on Graystar,purring in amusement for him quietly.

Stormwing heard Leafpaw putting and smiled as he began to purr. "Do you think he was nervous? Or was he quite proud of himself?" He asked Leafpaw without looking at her, already knowing the answer. He kept his eyes on Graystar, happiness in his eyes and smile.

Stormwing nodded at the answer to his question as he looked at the Leaders of the other Clans. "It seems we don't have any problems so far," he noted as he looked around at the cats in the Gathering.

Stormwing glanced at Leafpaw, knowing that expression of hers. "I think everything will be fine," he said as he looked back to the Leaders. "As long as nothing between any of the cats happen," he added after a while.

Stormwing smiled sadly at a fond memory of the former Leader of WindClan, Hawkstar. They were at a Gathering when he was about Leafpaw's age and he wasn't too sure about going to the Gathering, but Hawkstar had made him feel safe and welcome there. And the Gathering had been a very good one, at least for Stormwing. He looked back up at Graystar with a knowing smile that he would most likely end up like the same Leader Hawkstar was. "He's going to act the same as Hawkstar," he muttered with a fond smile.

Leafpaw remembered her first gathering,the leaders had fought with each other.And so did some fellow warriors too,hopefully this gathering would be a smooth and peaceful gathering,and no truce would be broken.

Stormwing smiled at Graystar, glad that he had no problems with telling the story of the old leader. "Leafpaw, do you remember Hawkstar? He was a great leader," he said with a sad yet fond smile of the former leader of WindClan.

"Yes.Even though I was just a kit."Leafpaw meowed,to but honest,Leafpaw hardly knew Hawkstar.She was always forced to go back into the den even if she put a paw outside the nursery.

Stormwing nodded with his usual bright smile. "You know, I don't know why they didn't let you out of the Nursery. I was able to wonder the Camp as long as I didn't leave," he said with a glint of mischief in his eyes.

Stormwing smirked while looking at Leafpaw. "Ah, yes. I remember your mother asking me to watch over you, to tell her if you left the Nursery or not. I bet your mother didn't tell you that. All the Apprentices had to watch over you and the other kits," he said with a chuckle at the memory.

Stormwing chuckled at Leafpaw's remark. "Yes, I do, very much so. That was fun," he said with a smile as he looked at Leafpaw then he remembered they were at the Gathering. He noticed some cats becoming restless, waiting for a Leader to speak up. Most were talking among themselves, but they were restless, he could tell.

"Huh.When is a leader gonna speak?"Leafpaw complained,changing the subject."Anyway,I remember hardly doing anything to you one day.And threatening you as much as there are stars in silverpelt the other day."

Stormwing chuckled, looking at Silverpet. "Oh StarClan please have the Gathering go well," he mumbled as he closed his eyes, thinking of a nice Gathering. He opened his eyes, looking back up at the assortment of Leaders.

Mouseflower listened to the WindClan, RiverClan and ShadowClan leaders speak in interest. She vaguely remembered Hawkstar from previous Gatherings, and that he seemed like a good leader.
Mouseflower drifted off into her thoughts, and a few minutes later, snapped back into the present when she realized none of the leaders had spoken for a while.
She realized with a jolt that neither Briarstar or Dawnspots was present at the Gathering. She scooted over to where Leopardheart was sitting.
"Briarstar and Dawnspots are both back at camp," she whispered. "Who would have to talk on the Great Rock with them gone?"

((OOC- @DiamondPikachu ))