• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cats; the new blood.

Frostwind sighed and she looked at him with a slightly nod and she looked at him "just kill me" she whispered and she cried out looking at him, she wanted to die, she had made a mistake and she knew she would never now get the one she loved or return to her clan.

"This isn't just about my mother, it's about the many cats who have died under the paws of ShadowClan Warriors. And this battle isn't about someone in the cattails, they crossed the river." She paused. "I caught another scent as well. RiverClan scent." She was thoughtful.
"If you don't understand that, then go home!" She hissed.
She ran over to Firstar, the ShadowClan leader.
"What is this about?" He hissed.
"I scented ShadowClan on our land!" She replied.
"And WE smelled a RiverClan cat on ours." He growled.
"EVERYONE STOP!!" She yowled.

(Shadowclan leader was also chosen. I updated the discussion)

Thorncloud growled and backed off of the traitor. He glared at aspen and his friends before trudging over to his clanmates, still hissing and snarling.

Frost wind looked at him and she stood up, she showed her claws and she put them to her neck and she began to cry " I'm a stupid cat....so i'm just gonna kill myself...." she cried and she pressed her claws close to her neck. "i shouldn't have don't this....I loved everyone and now i did this and now i'm nothing not even a rogue i'm just a dead cat" she cried and she looked at thorncloud and Mistystar"Please i'm sorry "she cried.

(OH lol)

"We have found that a RiverClan cat had been on ShadowClan land, and a ShadowClan cat was on our territory-" She gasped as she saw Frostwind.
"No! You made a simple mistake. Everyone does, don't do that!" She yelled across the clearing.

Thorncloud ignored her as he payed attention to his leader. His fur was standing on end and he growled under his breath.
He the went to the entrance and way from the camp, tail lashing about as he moved back to Riverclan.

Rainpelt purred gently as she got up for a new day. She groomed her chest fur and stepped into her camp, held raised high as the sun was nice.

Riverstar had gotten up and he sniffed the air and he sighed "todays the day i get back at the Riverclan" he said and he smirked walking up to rain pelt and he smiled "hey Rainpelt" he said.

Frostwind drooped and she shivered, she knew Throncloud would never forgive her and she shivered, she laid their in the mud and she shivered, she whispered "i hate myself" over and over, she was starting to cry.

Aspen walked up to Thorncloud, his two friends following. "Hey. Clan cat. Listen," He moewed, blind eye still tightly shut. His ear was bleeding and it was twitching viciously.

Cloud and Grey waited quietly behind Aspen.

"What," thorncloud snarled lowly and looked at them over his shoulder. He fur bristled and he looked over the larger cat, chuckling at the damage he had inflicted, "who are they"?

"Hello," Rainpelt nodded to her leader and started to unbury the freshkill pile from snow. Picking out a half frozen mouse.

"Friends. I just wanna say that I'm sorry for attacking you back at your riverside. You don't have to forgive me, you don't have to reply, but just so you know, I'm genuinely sorry," He meowed, no sarcasm in his voice.

Grey and Cloud looked at Aspen, shock written all over their faces.

Riverstar smiled at her and he chuckled a little "hey wanna help me with something today...i need to send food to shadow clan..." he said and he groaned "their leader as for peace in return for food" he said

Frost wind ran over and she slid beside them and she shivered "i'm sorry too" she said shivering "i'm no tratior i would never attack my leader and i didn't attack her" she cried , she had tears coming out her eyes.

"They live across the lake. It could be dangerous to go," Rainpelt meowed and groomed her chest fur after finishing her mouse. She looked at him and tilted her head, "we also don't have much prey to give them".

"Just don't ever step on river clan territory again and we'll be fine," thorncloud grimmanced as he felt a peice of his ear that was shredded fall off.

"Their scents were mixed. That means that two cats have been meeting on our territories, one from ShadowClan and the other from RiverClan." Her gaze swept the clearing.
"Would anyone know who these cats are?" She hissed.

Riverstar groaned "But Riverclan does" he said and he sighed and he looked down "all they do is keep it to their selfs...i say we go and steal it and punish them for not helping them " he said growling.

Frostwind noticed it and she went up to him and she nibbled on his ear to stop the bleeding and she looked at him " I made a mistake and i know i can't return but please let me and you get to know each other more even thought i can't be your clanmate anymore" she drooped and she began to shed some tears

Aspen bowed his head at Thorncloud before looking over at his two friends "C'mon. We need to find a place to rest and heal up. It won't come to us," He meowed at them.

Cloud nodded before casting at curious glance at Thorncloud. Her long rabbit-like ears twitched. Grey yawned slightly "Let's just get out of here before another fight brews".

"Frostwind. I am sorry. After today, you can no longer be RiverClan." Mistystar's face was truly sorrowful. She jerked her head up.
"Does anyone have an idea of who these cats are?" She called out, her voice echoing around the clearing.

Frostwind nodded and she shivered "Ok thats fine...i'll just hang out with the Rouge group" she said looking at them and she drooped "or do something" she said whimpering...she was now sad

"Don't touch me," thorncloud hissed at frostwind before marching back to Riverclan and the Warriors den. He curled up in it and ignored his wounds. The tom lashed his tail about, growing angrier.

"And start a war! No," rainpelt grumbled and shot the leader a scolding glacé before standing up and walking towards the entrance, "you can't just attack people".

Frostwind sighed and she ran away from and she drooped , now i'm all along and everyone hates me" she cried and she whimpered , she knew she was never gonna get to have the one she wanted. or the clan.

Riverstar sighed and he nodded "sorry rain pelt" he said and he drooped "i understand...i guess they will have to survive without help"he said.

Aspen padded off, his two friends following. He didn't notice when Cloud slipped away, and neither did Grey. The two toms chatted until they came to a barn. They peeked in "Hello?" Grey called.

Cloud swan across the river and paused at the RiverClan camp entrance.

"Maybe we can send a little bit but you will have to work the Warriors double time," Rainpelt sighed and started on her daily walk, padding through the deep snow. Her ears swiveled as she listened to noises and mewled softly.

Mistystar's eyes brimmed with sympathy. But she turned away.
"If anyone knows who the cats are, let your leader know and tell me at the gathering tomorrow. She padded back to the camp, when Pebblepaw started to hiss.
"Intruder!" She mewled, tasting the air.
"It's Cloud?" Mistystar said quizzically, and let her into the camp.

The two cats entered the barn and looked around before they curled up in a stack of hay.

Cloud slipped into RiverClan camp and followed the scent of Thorncloud before she came to the warriors entrance. She padded in and spotted him.

Riverstar nodded and he ran over to her and he nuzzled her side " Wait i was also gonna ask if ....hmm if we could hang out more...i wanted to get to know you..." he said blushing.

Frostwind sighed as she walked up to the river clan water and she drink some of it before she walked in the river clan camp after her stuff and she grabbed her Raven that she had saved for Thorn and she carried it back to shadow clan and she sighed, she hated being in this clan

"Well you can come on my walk if you want," Rainpelt purred in amusement and continued to padded along toward the closest frozen stream. She stopped and licked up some snow to drink.

Thorncloud looked at the shecat that had walked in and growled lowly at cloud. His tail swished back and forth and his hair stood o end.

Cloud padded up to Thorncloud and sat in front of him. "Calm down. I'm not here to fight. Her cute smile appeared as her long rabbit-like ear twitched. Her blueish nose twitched.

"Then why are you here. Rouges arnt allowed in camp," thorncloud growled but let his fur lay flat. He sighed and looked at her, licking his shoulder wound.

"One of the shadowclan cars and your friend," thorncloud let her near him and forced himself to relax, carefully watching her movements before laying down and letting her near, "you may".

Cloud cautiously crept towards Thorncloud and started placing cobwebs in his wounds. "Jeez. Aspen must really favour you if be managed to swallow his pride and apologise to you," She meowed calmly.

Pebblepaw's POV:
Pebblepaw stumbled past the cats clustered in groups and ran to the elders den.
"Rockpaw, Rockpaw! Frostwind was banished! And we fought, and two cats have been meeting on the territories! Who do you think they are?" Rockpaw's face was one of pure rage and horror.
"Rockpaw? Are you alright?!" He pushed past her, out of camp.
She shrugged and padded to her den for a nap.
Rockpaw's POV:
RobinPaw! She betrayed me! She better come to our spot.
Rockpaw ran to their secret place on ShadowClan territory. He knew it was wrong, but he needed to speak to her.
(@Stormursa )

"Favor me? What does that mean," thorncloud sighed and laid his head on his paws, tail still swishing around. He flinched a little but didn't say anything, "my clanmates show up and you are as good as prey so why look for me"?

Robinpaw snuck from camp and limped to the meeting place. She saw rockpaw and padded over, cobwebs covering her shoulder.

Cloud's ear twitched "Aspen has never apolgised and ment it in full sincerity. And why I come and look for you? Well, that question I don't have an answer for," She meowed, finishing up and stepping back. She fluffed up her fluffy fur slightly for warmth.

Mistystar called Cloud and Thorncloud over.
"Hello, what is your name? You were with Aspen weren't you?" She questioned cloud.
"Sorry to interrupt, " she continues sympathetically.
"I need you to lead a hunting patrol. And I have to talk to you about something important later." She told Thorncloud.

Cloud almost leaped out of her fur. She turned to Mistystar and nodded "Yes. I was with Aspen. But I came here to check if um...Thorncloud? was okay," She meowed, turning to look at the tom, then back at the leader.

"Understood," thorncloud nodded and went back to his nest. He looked at cloud and motioned for her to come closer with his tail, "where can I meet aspen. I would like to know about why he apologized to me and why he didn't kill me when he had the chance".

Cloud leaned a bit closer to Thorncloud "At the barn in the marshes. I'll get Grey away if needed," She meowed before standing straight up. Her nose twitched as she nodded slightly at. The tom before turning back to the leader, Mistystar.

Riverstar sighed and he began to follow her on her patrol. "Yeah so what are you doing" he asked as he walked with her, he wanted her to be ok and to make sure she was ok.

Frostwind walked around and she sighed as she looked at them and she shivered before running to the shadow clan and she blushed deeply before she chuckled before she laid down beside her.