• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cats; the new blood.

Mistyheart heard Petalstem's muffled angry mew across the camp. She hurried over to her with dread.
Not again!
Petalstem deposited Rockkit and a defiant Pebblekit in front of them.
"How many times do I have to tell you? Stay in camp!" Mistyheart hissed, cuffing Pebblekit around the ears.
"Hey! Why don't you do it to him?!" Pebblekit demanded, flicking her tail towards Rockkit. He looked half-asleep.
Mistyheart let out a sigh.
"If you do that again, I'll make sure you won't be apprenticed!" She growled. Then she glanced at Thorncloud and started to pad towards him.

Riverstar saw Rainpelt and he sighed , he started to walk over to her den he knocked on the ground " Hey Rainpelt doing fine?" he asked and he laid down in the trying to talk to his friend.

Frostwind sneezed as a piece of snow landed on her head and her nose. She didn't like being in the snow , she ran over to Thorncloud and she saw some of the fresh kill " Frozen is not fresh" she whispered

"Thorncloud! Any fresh-kill?" She called hopefully.
The kits tumbled over to them and started rough-housing each other near the pile.
"Can we be apprentices already?!" Pebblekit sat up and shook herself.
Mistyheart looked at Thorncloud, her eyes dull.
"Soon." She sighed.

"I'll go hunting after I'm done uncovering it," thorncloud sighed and looked at the two kits. He picked up pebblekit and placed her away from her brother, "calm down and I'll bring you back a present. Mistyheart, we have frozen prey but they can still be eaten".

"I'm good," Rainpelt purred as she started to groom her fur and curled her tail over her paws.

She shooed the kits away and they went to the nursery. Her eyes darkened as she turned to him.
"Spikestar isn't well. He's on his last life, and greencough is just draining him. I'm going to see him, will you come? You are a senior warrior."
She dipped her head, and didn't wait for an answer and padded away to the leader's den.

Frostwind looked at him and she began to help him Uncover it " I'm hungry and i'm not eating ice cold prey" she said and she helped him "do i need to stay here or can i go and help you " she asked.

Riverstar sighed and he smiled at her "Snow sucks huh?" he asked and he sneezed.

Thorncloud sighed and followed the she-cat, picking his paws up as he moved through the snow. He looked back at frostwind and shook his head, "stay here and keep an eye on the kits".

"Have you been sneezing a lot," Rainpelt asked as she looked at her leader very concerned. She then looked to her medicine stores and then back at him.

Frostwind nodded and she sighed happily "OK Thorncloud i'll stay here" she said and she looked at The kits and she smiled "hey who wants to help me finish getting rid of this snow on our food?" she asked.

Riverstar sighed and he shook his head " I've been " he said and he looked at her " This snow might have gave me a small cold but i should be find but i guess a check up wouldn't hurt" he said walking in her den and he laid down "wow its so warm in here" he said smiling , enjoying the warmth.

Spikestar was laying down, and Dewleaf was with him. He wheezed and coughed, and as they entered his eyes brightened.
"I've had 9 good lives." He rasped.
"Now I join StarClan. Take care of the clan. And do not forget about-"
His eyes clouded and his voice was different.
"The rushing new blood will save the clans." Then he went still.
"No!" Mistyheart choked out.
"What does that mean?" She asked, her eyes alight with pain.
Dewleaf answered,
"It is a prophecy. Now we must set off for the moonstone."
Mistyheart's eyes were wide.
"I- I'm not ready!" She ran out of the den.

"I'll get her," thorncloud sighed and padded after the she-cat before stopping at the entrance, looking back at Dewleaf. He gave her a sad look and looked down, "you should tell the clan and perhaps don't take mistyheart just yet, let her mourn".

"I put moss to keep it warm before the snow fell," the she-cat sighed mad went to her stores to find something to help him.
Rainpelt purred softly as she looked through her things.

Mistyheart was asleep in the nursery. The kits were playing outside in the snow.
"Hi!" Squeaked Pebblekit.
"Hello." Rockkit echoed.
"Mistyheart is inside. Is it true Spikestar is really dead?" Rockkit continued curiously.

Riverstar sighed and he looked at rain and he sighed " Yeah i wished i would have been less protective over my clan and stopped patrolling around the camp" he said and he looked at her.

Frostwind sighed and she looked at him " At least some people aren't trying to date me" she said and she continued to clean the fresh pile.

Thorncloud looked down at the kits and pulled them to his side to keep the warm. He nuzzled their heads and purred softly, "he is. But everything will be ok. Why don't you go take a nap with your mother while I go out and find you a nice warm fish or mouse"?

"You have warriors to do that," Rainpelt sighed as she unburied some plants and put them infront of riverstar.

Riverstar sighed and he nodded "of course ..." he said and he looked at the plants and he started to feel better"ah thank you Rainpelt....i might stay here" he said and he sighed " You really do have a wonderful job you know...i wonder who's your be your Kit to train " he said and he stood up

She woke up to the sound of voices. She padded outside, sliding between the kits and walked up to Dewleaf. They soon set off.
+++++
"Mistyheart." She turned when she heard the voice.
"Bluestar?" She breathed. He nodded.
"I give you this life of courage. So you can be brave in battle and grief. Use it well." Then she was gone.
"I give you a life of humor. Use it in the hardest of situations to keep your clan happy." It was Crookedstar.
"Thank you." She croaked.
+++++
I am Mistystar of RiverClan!

"Eat the herbs," Rainpelt glowered at her leader as she blocked his way out. She liked between him and the plants and puffed up, "we don't need you getting sick any more. Talk to your deputy and warriors and stay off of your paws for a while ok"?

Thorncloud left the camp after mistyheart. He crept through the the sun and crouched as he scented. His ears checking for sounds as he looked for fresh food.

Owlheart was quietly sitting in the side of WindClan camp, watching Goldenkit practice her leaping skills. The blind kit was actually really good at the hunters crouch and attacking a small rock that he brought back for her.

Goldenkit sat up as her ears twitched. She listened around camp.

Aspen quickly bolted out from his hiding spot under some shrubbery and leaped into the river that bordered RiverClan camp. He swap up to the nearest rock and clung on tit for dear life.

Riverstar sighed and he ate the plants and he stood up"Ok i'll go to Owlheart "he said and he stood up " Ok can i go now...i need to go check on kill pile and go rest" he said and he waited for her to move.

Frostwind heard Aspen and she ran to the water and she gasped jumping in grabbing Aspen and she swam to the shore and she saved him " Kid what are you doing " she asked shivering.

"All cats old enough to swim gather beneath the Mossy Rock for a clan meeting!" Mistystar yowled.
All of the cats padded into the clearing.
"I have received my name and my 9 lives. I will hold 2 very important ceremonies today. First, come forward Pebblekit and Rockkit. Under Starclan, I name you Pebblepaw! Your mentor will be Iceclaw."
Pebblepaw and Iceclaw touched noses and they sat under the Mossy Rock.
"Rockkit! I name you Rockpaw. Your mentor will be Frostwind."
She paused.
"Where is Frostwind?!" She was nowhere to be seen.

Thorncloud heard the splash and rushed to the river. He saw the wet cats as he tired to help warm them up by fluffing up his fur. He growled and looke at them, "are you both insane! It's freezing out here"!

Rainpelt sighed before she walked out of her den and looked around, grooming her shoulder fur. Her amber eyes scanning over the clan.

Frost wind growled and she snapped at him "This kit jumped in the water i'm not gonna let it die!" she said and she pushed him off her fur and she walked to the clan meeting and she sighed. "i'm here" she said.

Riverstar sighed and he looked at her "sorry" he said and he walked past her and he went to owl heart "hey Owlheart" he said smiling.

Aspen snarled and puffed his fur up, becoming insanely already that these were clan cats. up His sides heaved as he tried collecting as much air as possible. "I'm no kid!" He snapped.

Owlheart's ears pricked and he stood up, staring around camp.

Goldenkit ran up to the deputy and hid under him.

"Calm down. I'm trying to keep you from dying," thorncloud growled before grabbing onto aspen's scruffle and dragging him toward the camp where he could be warmed properly.

Rainpelt looked about her home and raised her head to the sky, taking a deep breath in before looking down. Her grey fur fluffed up to keep her warm.

Riverstar walked to OwlHeart and he smiled "hey hm Rainpelt said i need rest ...so i wanted to ask if you could Patrol around camp for me while i'm recovering from a small cold" he asked.

Aspen stood up and growled "I don't need help! I'm surviving fine by myself!" He hissed, lips curling back into a snarl. He ripped himself out of the cats grip.

Owlheart nodded "Will do. Get some rest now," He meowed with a slight bow.

Riverstar smiled and he nodded , walking past him and he went to his den and he laid down " ah this feels good" he said and he fell asleep on his moss. his grey fur moved in the wind looking quiet shiny.

Frost wind looked at Rockpaw and she smiled "Ok i guess your my Appetence" she asked and she smiled at him.

"Well you just fell in a river and it's freezing out here! You want to freeze to death then do that," thorncloud arched and hissed, hair standing on edge as he growled at the bigger cat.

Rainpelt padded through the snow to the dirt place, shivering at the chill the snow gave her.

Aspen bared his sharp teeth at the cat, fur bristling. He could see a fight brewing. His claws witch were made out of dogs teeth glistened as he flexed them.

Owlheart padded away to go and patrol around camp and chemical kit everything was okay.

Goldenkit ran about, accidentally running straight into Rainpelt.

"Oh! Hello little one," Rainpelt looked at the kitten with a friendly voice. She sat down and purred softly as she looked at goldenkit, "are you playing little one"?

Robinpaw padded through the shadowclan territory. She kept her ears swiveling and changed her course to the Riverclan border.

Thorncloud unsheathed his claws and growled darkly, taking a step forward, "leave or I'll make you".

Last edited:
Aspen held his ground "I was going to leave, but I'm in the mood for a bit of fighting now. Just to vent out the anger that you gave me," He snarled, stepping forward, his dog teeth for claws digging into the ground slightly.

Goldenkit's ear twitched "Yeah. But I can't hear where Owlheart is," She meowed sadly.

"How about we go find him," her heart aching at the kits sad voice and nudging her toward where she could see the deputy moving, "then you can come stay with me if you want".

"Try it and watch my clan rip you to shreds," thorncloud held his ground and bared his teeth in a snarl, tail lashing about.

Soulclaw walked around the border and she sighed, she didn't want Robinspot to be found, she knew she loved to be around the border " Robin?" she called out looking around wondering where she was.

Goldenkit shook her head "I don't want to disturb him..." She mewed, slipping under Rainpelt with a content mew.

Aspen hissed "As expected! You don't follow the rules!" He narrowed his eye.

Robinpaw looked around when she heard her name be called and sighed, ears lowering as her allow time was ruined. The apprentice sighed and started to look for her mentor.

Soulclaw sighed and she looked around for Robinpaw, 'i hope she ok" she said walking around the border and she saw her , she didn't run to her to make sure she was ok, she just sat down and waiting for Robinpaw to find her.

Robinpaw scented the air and padded over to soulclaw. She sat down infront of her mentor and tilted her head. Tail wrapping around her paws, "yes"?

"What rules," thorncloud snarled and his ears pressed against his skull as he snapped his teeth at the rouge.

"Well do you want me to play with you," Rainpelt asked as she purred gently and kicked between the kits ears and fluff the fur up.

"One cat fights another at a time! Don't you dumb clan cats have rules like that?!" Aspen hissed, lips curled back into a vicious snarl. His long rabbit-like ears twitched as the pinned themselves against his head.

Goldenkit purred softly "Yes please!" She mewed happily.

Soul claw sighed and she nuzzled her nose " Robinpaw lets make a deal after ever hunt i'll let you go do what ever you want" she smiled and she sighed happily "also don't leave me with out telling me it worries me that Riverclan will kill you" she said.

"Well let's go," thorncloud howled before launching himself forward, claws out and teeth bared. His tail wrapping around one of his back legs.

"I accept," the young apprentice's eyes lit up and she bounced around excitedly. Her tail held high as she let out a merrrrww of happiness.