• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cats; the new blood.

"Your mother is the leader," Robinpaw gasped as she looked at rockpaw and looked at him with confused eyes. She walked around him, looking him up and down, "but you look nothing like her! Also is good to know that we are friends. Do you want to play in the cattails"?

Robinpaw smiled and ran over to the cattails. She weaves in and out through them, giggling as snow fell off of them. She purred and laughed when a little bit of snow fell around her.

Soulclaw sighed and she went out in the snow to look for Robinpaw to say sorry at her for not listing to her while ago " Robinpaw?" she asked her and she shivered as she walked , fearing that she had got in trouble.

Thorncloud limped through the camp after laying in the snow and sighed as he went to the medicine cat den with a slight growl, tail held high as it bled a little.

Jaggedjaw returned to the Riverclan camp, a couple of scrawny mice in his mouth. He deposited them in the Fresh-kill pile, before letting out a sigh. The large tom scanned the camp, eyes flicking from den to den. "I suppose I'd better go back out, see if I can catch anything else." He grumbled to himself, making his way back out of camp.

Robinpaw meowed happily as she played through the cattails, the shadowclan apprentice not mind the darkness of the night. Her tail was up high and she bounced around in the tall objects.

Rainpelt sighed and turned to start walking back toward her camp through the snow. She grumbled at her hatred for leafbare and the cold substance club to her pelt.

Soulpaw shivered and she looked around and she saw Robinpaw "Robinpaw!" she said and she ran over to her and she shivered "Hey i'm sorry for not listen to you and be good" she said and she smiled at her.

Robinpaw danced through the cattails. She didn't hear her mentor as she played on the wrong side of the border with a happy purr, disappearing further into them, swaying between the tall maze.

"Thank you," Young Fang said, giving a nod and dashing of towards camp. 'I owe ya!" He called out, as he disappeared out of the line of sight.

The medicine cat just glowered more as she heard him, realizing that she would be soaking wet and cold when she made it back to camp. The grey shecat forcing herself forward as she was slowed down by the freezing weather.

Soulclaw growled and she ran into the Riverclan Border chasing after her Apprentice who she was now very worried about " Robinpaw!" she cried and she ran after her.

Robinpaw heard her mentor and looked at her with confused eyes. She tilted her head and looked at her, "what's going on? Why are you here"?

Her brown and white fur slightly covered in light snow. She tilted her head and tried to make sure her mentor didn't see the other Riverclan apprentice.

Soulclaw panted and she sighed " I wanted to stay i'm sorry for not listening to you while ago" she said and she turned around "see you later" she said and she walked out to the Shadowclan's border, letting Robin have her fun.

Cloudpelt walked out of the warriors' den. He walked up to Mistystar. "Mistystar? Would you like me to go hunting?" The deputy asked. He was itching to have something to do.

Last edited:
Robinpaw blinked before nodding and letting out a sigh of relief. She then turned and started to play in the reeds again, bouncing around happily.

Rainpelt groaned as she finally limped into her den and flopped down into her nest and curled up, falling asleep.

Frosttalon stalked an unsuspecting mouse at the ShadowClan border, his white fur blending with the newly fallen snow. He pounced at dispatched the mouse with a swift bite to the neck. The tom was just about to walk back when he saw Soulclaw crossing the border into their territory. Frosttalon walked up to her and asked, "Why were you across the border?"

Soulclaw looked at him and she shivered shaking off the water and she looked at him and she shivered " Nothing" she said and she shivered "That waters cold i should have went over their " she said and she blushed

Frostwind walked around the camp, she was looking For Thorn and she sighed " Where are you Thorn" she said looking around, she was looking for him so they could go on hunt.

Thorncloud grumbled from where he laid in his best, tryingto keep warm and not damage his sore flank from his battle earlier in the day. His tail laid over his muzzle, trying to hide himself.

Frostwind saw thorncloud and ran over , she sat down and she saw his sore flank "hey what happen was it that rouge?" she asked and laid beside him " Grr where is he i'm gonna hurt him...no-one hurts my clan mates and gets away with it" she said looking at him.

Aspen snarled softly "Cowards," He hissed as he slipped back into the river, swimming strongly and heaving himself up up on the other side of the bank. He climbed a tree and perched himself on a branch.

Goldenkit padded around camp, using her ears to direct her to the warriors den. "Thornclould?" She called.

"You seem pretty cold," Frosttalon murmured. The tom pressed his flank against Soulclaw's and murmured, "We should get back to camp and have Minnowpelt take a look at you." Frosttalon picked up his mouse and said, "Let's go!"

"It's fine," thorncloud sighed and placed paws over his face. He grumbled and started to fall asleep, grumbling darkly.

Rainpelt saw goldenkit and picked her up, leading her to the windclan nursery for the night, "time for bed little one".

Soulclaw and she nodded following him and she sneezed " that was not fun" she said following him and she sighed following him and she smiled at him "thank you for taking me back" she said as she could barely see because of being cold.

Frostwind nodded and she closed her eyes and laid beside him to see if it would him get warm.

Aspen looked over into the WindClan camp, his ears twitching in anger. Sure, he got a small scratch on his flank, but that's about it. But either way, he was going to plan his revenge for an unneeded fight.

Goldenkit whined slightly "But I don't wanna," She mewed.

"It's getting late little one," Rainpelt scolded and pushed her toward the queen that nursed her, purring gently at the kit. She the pulled away and started toward her den, tail swishing about.

Goldenkit mewed in frustration before curling up beside her mother, Leopardspots. She closed her eyes slightly, but had a plan to escape the nursery.

Aspen stood and leaped down from the tree. He swam back across the river and into RiverClan's camp.

Thorncloud snored softly in his sleep, sighing happily as he realized happily. The grey tabby rumbling softly in his chest as he purred.

Rainpelt sighed happily and curled into a tight ball, tail resting on his nose.

Frostwind sleep softly in his sleep, as she sleep beside him and she purred a little. she was glad she knew him as a friend. he was a really good friend.

Frosttalon purred and murmured, "You should go see Minnowpelt." Frosttalon guided Soulclaw over to the medicine cat's den and said, "If you need help getting to the Warrior's den, just ask Minnowpelt to come get me!" Frosttalon bounded over to the measly fresh-kill pile and dropped his mouse on.

Minnowpelt emerged from her den and saw Soulclaw shivering and wet. "You poor thing," Minnowpelt exclaimed. She told her to come into her den.

Soulclaw slowly walked inside and she laid down and she shivered "i feel in the river" she sneezed and she shivered "this sucks" she said and she shivered again "can i have some warmth?" she asked

"Lick your pelt until it dries, I'll give you some poppy seeds for the shock that'll be setting in any moment." Minnowpelt walked into her little cleft and pulled out a pair of poppy seeds. The medicine cat deposited them in front of Soulclaw, telling her to eat them up.

Owlheart slipped out of WindClan camp to go and take his nightly walk. His fur swayed as he padded across the WindClan border and silently crept along, sniffing for any prey nearby.

Aspen climbed the nearest tree and curled up, his nose twitching slightly in frustration.

Soulclaw nodded and she started to lick her fur that she could reach and when the poppy seeds were laid down in front of her, she sighed and ate them slowly before she smiled at her "thank you"

Robinpaw returned to her clan after a long while of playing in the reeds and talking to her new friend. She followed her trail and hid the scent of her friend before sneaking back into shadowclan camp. She slipped into her nest and purred softly, passing out.

Two rouges crept through the horse place, both keeping pace with eachother. The smaller of the two, pulled her brother into one of the stalls and to the hay, trying to keep warm for the night.

Ember shivered, she wasn't used to being in a sold night by herself. " So cold" she said as she walked in the snow to a near by horse stall and she laid inside on the hay and she shivered "its freezing" she whispered

Blossom raised her head and looked at the other shecat. She smiled and purred softly, trying to get her attention. The rouge shecat stood up and poked ember with a paw, "would you like to join us in our nest"?

Ember looked at them and she shivered, her head nodded slowly before she slowly walked over and she laid beside Blossom and she snuggled into her fur " Why does it have to be so cold tonight...ug thats what if get for living with humans for years..." she said looking down.
(OCC: just asking what do warriors cats call humans)

(Twolegs)
Blossom needed and curled up into a ball. Resting her tail over her nose as she passed out for the night.
Her brother, Lynx, woke up and mumbled under his breath before falling back asleep.

Ember smiled happily as she just laid their sleeping beside two warm cats. resting her tail over her ears as she passed out for the night.
ember smiled sleepy and she cuddled into them.