• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cats; the new blood.

Soulclaw smiled and she nuzzled her side again "cmon you get to hunt with me again today because you worried me" she said , lying because they need to hunt again because they were running out of food.

"Yes soulclaw," she smiled and padded off into the forest to hunt for food, tail being her high as she disappeared into the snow.

Thorncloud snarled and charged again, lashing out toward his back legs as he slid through the snow, kicking it up.

Soulclaw sighed and she ran after her and she smiled "ok during this time would be bunnies and deer and maybe some mouse...so be on the look out for Rabbits and Mice" she said as she followed her Apprentice

"Ok," Robinpaw smiled and scented the air. She slowed down and crouched down. She apprentice smiled and sighed happily, creeping through the snow as she looked for prey.

Aspen instantly had flashbacks of when he was being trained. "It's kill or be killed". He turned sharply and grabbed his own tail, stopping and standing tall. His eyes flashed with uncertainty but wisdom as well.

Soulclaw smiled as she followed her Apprentice and she sighed. The warrior walked with her Apprentice and she sighed " see anything?" she asked as she walked with her, she was crouched as well.

Thorncloud hissed in anger and crouched low to the growled, glaring up at the larger tom. His fur stood on end and his eyes were sharp, bravery and anger flashing through them.

"Shh," Robinpaw rolled her eyes as she looked around and shot forward through the snow when she saw a rabbit, catching it by suprise before it could run away.

Soulclaw watched and she smiled happily before she snuck up behide a Raven and she cleanly killed it " good kill" she whispered and she ran over to Robin and she put down the Raven then sat down.

Young Fang wandered through the Thunderclan camp, bringining back a small rat from his hunt. It wasn't much, but it was food. He placed it with the others and wandered to join a group of Elders telling old stories to some of the kits.

"There we are. You're good to go," Cinderheart said, waving the warrior cat away. He gave he a thankful nod and left. Cinderheart gave a yawn, and exited her den to join the group of elders.

Mistystar growled.
"Smokefoot, lead a patrol to hunt. Take Frostwind, Cougarspots and Rockpaw. I'm going to lead a patrol to check the border with WindClan. I've been smelling scents around our territory. I want Stripefur, Tigerlily and Iceclaw and Pebblepaw to come with me."

Thorncloud growled darkly as he leapt at the bigger male. His fur spiked up and hissed darkly, tail lashing about as he growled.

Rainpelt walked into her warm den and looked at her supplies smiling happily at them and laying down in her nest.

Mistystar heard growling and shuffling movement. Then a yowl. She dashed through the ferns, Iceclaw and Pebblepaw bounding after her. Then they emerged into a clearing near the river to see Thorncloud and a rogue tussling on the grass.
Iceclaw began circling them.
"Stay back." She commanded. Iceclaw retreated.
Then, she timed the battle so that she could.. 1.. 2... 3!
She flew in between them, throwing them both back.
"You fools? What do you think you're doing?! You, Thorncloud get back to camp. Now. And you, rogue-" She sniffed him.
"Have you been swimming?" She questioned him.
Then she thrust her face closer.
"In my river?" She hissed.

Thorncloud backed off panting and looked down when his new leader showed up. The tom backing off with a bleeding flank, "he fell in and grew agitated when I asked him to leave".

Rainpelt smiled and stretched with a yawn, waiting for goldenkit to visit her to play. Tail swishing about.

"So. Thorncloud here saved you, and you ungratefully got angry with him? Typical rogue." She circled him with a slight lash of her tail. Everyone knew that when she was a warrior, she had never lost a battle.
"Go to camp with Iceclaw." She ordered Thorncloud.
"I'll take care of Pebblepaw." She swung her head angrily.
"My name is Mistystar, leader of Riverclan. Get off of my territory." Then she stalked off with Pebblepaw trailing behind.

Frostwind followed them and she sighed happily, she was glad she wasn't being attacked or having a Kit to take care of or anything of that matter. Frost wind sighed as she walked up to them and she sighed.

"Frostwind saved him," thorncloud called after his leader before limping back to camp with a bleeding flank and tail, head hung low in shame. He crawled into the den and laid down in the snow that covered the camp. Chilling his wounds.

She started to crouch. Pebblepaw purred with amusement.
"What are you do-" Mistystar silenced her with a flick of her tail.
"Copy me. Do you see that thrush?" Pebblepaw nodded.
"Stalk lightly, don't let your tail touch the ground. Stay out of it's sight. Go."
Pebblepaw darted forward. She flew into the air and slammed down on it. Then she delivered the killing bite.
"Yes!" She mewed.
"Let's go take it to camp."

Robinpaw walked back to camp and laid her rabbit down in the freshkill pile where a elder snatched it up. She then turned and went back to border on a patrol, playing in the frozen cattail plants that made up the border.

Soulclaw started to talk to a elder and she smiled when he started to offer her a rabbit but she politely turned it down and she walked along the Windclan borders and she smiled happily.

Rockpaw's POV: He dashed off in search of food, towards the ShadowClan border. He tried to bat at the ice to get a few minnows, but to no prevail. He saw a young she-cat who smelled of the moor. He crossed the ice only a few pawsteps across.... and he fell!
"Gah! HELP!" He yelped, gurgling as he went under.

Last edited:
After the Elders finished their story, Young Fang decided to wander around. He lifted his nose to te wind and sniffed it. He then walked into the wilderness, just walking, ignoring the Thunderclan border. After a while of walking, with his eyes shut, he opened them to learn he was lost, no longer in the Thunderclan.
"Hello," he called out.

Robinpaw rushed after him, diving into the water and grasping his scruffle as she struggled to carry them both up onto the shore. Her inexperience not helping but her strong legs were.

Rockpaw gasped and scrambled to shore.
"Thank you-" He gasped.
"You're ShadowClan!" Then he blushed and shuffled his feet.
"I mean.. thanks.. but ShadowClan cats swim?!" He stuttered.

"Not really but you were in danger. I thought Riverclan could swim but you looked like a drowning mouse," Robinstar let out a breathy laugh as she shivered, trying to stay warm as she groomed herself frantically. She looked at him and nodded, "my name is Robinpaw".

"My name is Rockpaw. I was apprenticed this morning." He dipped his head.
"I don't know how to swim yet." His tail drooped.
"Pretty embarrassing I know. So um.. want to meet tonight at moonrise?" He smacked himself internally. What is wrong with me?! I can't do that!

"Sure? Can I ask why," Robinpaw giggled as she continued to groom herself. Her usually flat fur fluffed up and helping her warm as she looked at him and started to groom him so he wouldn't freeze.

He bristled with embarrassment as she groomed his pelt.
"Just as a thank you?" He squeaked.
He started to purr, comforted by the rasp of her tongue on his fur.

"You'll freeze if you don't get this water off you," Robinpaw mewled as sh groomed his shoulders and fluffed up her fur to trap warm air close to herself before pulling away and looking back at her territory, "I have to go! Bye".

"W-wait!" Rockpaw jumped up.
"Don't go." He sighed, and rolled in some ferns to disguise her scent. Then he padded towards camp.
I hope she comes tonight.
The sun was setting and he quickly found a shrew to bring to camp.
"I was hunting." He explained to Blizzardwing, who was guarding the camp entrance.

Soulclaw walked around, she sighed, she didn't know many people who would take her as a mate or anything and she was starting to feel lonely.
Soulclaw went to her den and she laid down and she sighed.

Robinpaw walked up to her mentor and smiled. She had disguised her friends scent and padded into the camp with another prey item to help, "soulclaw. What are we doing tomorrow"?
(@Tsu )

Rainpelt walked through the camp and outside. She saw a tom in the distance and ran over, "excuse me! But what are you doing on windclan territory"!
(@Ry_Burst )

"I'm sorry. I'm a warrior from the Thunderclan. I'm just a little lost," Young Fang said sheepishly. Is there any way you can lead me back into Thunderclan territory? I'm sorry for the inconvenience."

"It's fine," Rainpelt glared before the grey shecat started trekking through the snow toward thunderclan. She looked at him over her shoulder and waved her tail, "well come on. We don't have all the time, I have to get back to my clan".

"You smell funny." Pebblepaw remarked. Rockpaw tried not to shake.
"Off to bed with you two." It was Mistystar. She padded off.
"I can't wait for tomorrow! I wonder if I'll battle train, or hunt..." Pebblepaw's mew trailed off as she fell asleep.
Perfect! Now I can go. He thought as he stepped carefully over his sister. He hurried into the night, back to the spot where he met Robinpaw.

Robinpaw snuck out of the apprentice den and into the forest. She ran though the snow in a funny pattern, taking longer then usual to get there. Her fur clinging to her as it got wet.

Young Fang nodded and followed the she-cat. "Thanks," he said giving a grin. A snowflake landed on Young Fang's nose, and he gave a sneeze. He shook his head, and noticed that the she-cat was walking ahead. He ran closer and walked beside her.

Rockpaw was sitting by the ice, catching and eating minnows. He saved a pile for Robinpaw. Though she wasn't there.
Great. She's not coming. I knew it.
Suddenly he saw her. He leaped up happily, trying not to look like a kit having it's first time outside the nursery.

"Sorry I took so long," Robinpaw smiled and padded up to meet him. She stayed on one side of the stream for a bit and checked the ice as for weak points before making it over to his side, "how are you"?

Rainpelt sighed and looked at him, ears flickering about and tail being held high as she stopped at the small frozen stream that bordered the two clans, "there you go. Try not to get lost again because it might not be me that finds you".

"I'm fine. My sister almost scented you. But I think she didn't really suspect anything. I was mostly worried my mother, Mistystar would know."