• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cats; the new blood.

Mistystar let out a yowl.
"RiverClan! Let us gather between the Mossy Rock!" She didn't bother with the usual summons, she wanted everyone to come and listen.
"Today is a very important day!" She stated.

Frostwind woke up and she nuzzled Throncloud and she licked his nose "hey wake up we need to gather at the moss rock" she said smiling at her and she chuckled a little before she stood up and she smiled.

"Today we attack ShadowClan!" She announced.
"I have been smelling scents along our border, near the cattails. Dewleaf's eyes were cold.
"That's where I gather herbs!" She hissed.
Rockpaw wanted to sink into the ground. He knew who's scents they were. Robinpaw's.

Thorncloud grumbled but picked himself up to stumble into the clearing and look at his leader. When he heard of the attack, immediately his ears perked up and he rose up. He looked to Dewleaf and then up to his leader, "but it is leafbare? No herbs grow now".

Frost wind ran up as well "yeah no herbs even grow there during this season and those cattails are near the shadow clan border!" she called and she shivered, she had a old friend who liked to go near the cattails when she was young. "We can't attack them for messing with Cattails Mistystar!" she said worried.

"That isn't my point." She sad calmly.
"ShadowClan have been trespassing. We have caught them at a point of weakness. At the gathering, they looked thin. I am announcing my deputy. Under StarClan, I name Thorncloud deputy, do you accept?" She asked him.

Frostwind shivered and she looked at her "So what if they are thin we should be helping them instead of attacking!" she said and she turned around and she started to run off to the cattails and stopped , she growled and waited. Soulclaw walked up, she was still cold but she was find " Hey old friend" she said to her. after a while of talking . Soulclaw turned around and ran back to her clan, and Frostwind ran back to hers.

"That is not how warriors live. I understand the balance but will you let them stroll into our territory?" She hissed.
"Thorncloud, Pebblepaw, Iceclaw, Smokefoot, Tigerlily, and Stripefur, take a warning patrol. I will come in with a Second wave. I'll take Flametail, Lilystem, Echomist and Tom." She gestured to the kittypet mate of Echomist, who joined the clan when she was a new warrior.

(Someone claimed deputy of Riverclan)

Thorncloud sighed and lowered his head, ready to follow his leader into battle. He stood up and gathered the cats before leaving the camp and walking toward the shadowclan border.

Frost wind growled and she sighed "i will not allow them to but its still horrible way to get rid of shadow clan" she said and she growled. she looked at her leader and she sighed "but if this is what you wish fine" she said and she turned around and she left. Soulclaw stood alone at the border, today was her day to patrol , she waited for the patrol to come near her area, she was already weak, she had caught a small rabbit and was eating it right now,

(0h)

"Everyone. I don't know if you know this, but my mother was killed by the ShadowClan leader." She growled as gasps arose from the crowd.
"Remember Mousetail? She died to them too. As did Tigerwhisker." She said, calling the names of he cats who died many moons ago. As they neared the border, the ShadowClan cats did not see them, but they smelled their scents. She lashed her tail, signaling the first patrol to go first. She and her cats waited for Thorncloud to give the signal to attack.

Thorncloud led his group forward, staying low to the ground and prowling. As they found the camp and entered, shadowclan Warriors became alert to their presence.

Robinpaw woke up and peaked out from the apprentices den, stepping out and growling.

Soulclaw ran to Robinpaw and she looked at her and she nodded "cmon we have to protect ...this stupid why attack us...we haven't done anything to them" she said and she shivered looking around waiting for the cats to come out and attack them.

Frostwind sighed as she watched the cats go into the camp," this is the stupidest thing i've ever seen attacking someone for messing with cattails and for killing your mother years ago

"We have come to warn shadowclan that if they trespass on Riverclan territory ever again then we will not hold back," thorncloud meowed angrily. He held his head high, challenging anyone that dared to meet his eyes, his tail twitching.

Soulclaw walked forward and she stood up, her fur high and she looked at him " Alright understood ..." she said and she looked at him with cold eyes, she wanted to slash at him right now but she wasn't " now leave our clan or we will attack " she said showing her claws and looking at him with cold and angry eyes.

The grey tabby growled lowly and gave the signal, unsheathingn his claws as he lept forward and tried to tackle soulclaw.

Robinpaw blocked him by flanking him and tackling. She was easily thrown off but immediately got back up.

Soulclaw growled and she jumped on him and she pinned him down, she was weak from hunger and she wasn't gonna hurt him anyway "Leave now " she said slashing at his cheek and she jumped off and she growled "this is our camp Leave or we will all push you out" she said but then she fell on the ground, her hunger was getting to her "ug so hungry" she looked up at him, trying to look strong.

Thorncloud snarled and took a threatening step forward. He hissed and growled, fur standing on end as he arched. The grey tabby then lept at the shadowclan cat, claws out and teeth bared.

Soulclaw looked at him, she was too weak to fight back and she looked at him "kill me if you wish its not like we are gonna die one day...we have no food and your own clan members have been coming on our lands and stealing from us....and you want to attack us..your nothing but a piece of crap if you want to kill us for something that our past mothers and father did " she said and she sighed, she couldn't move, her stomach was growling in hungry

Aspen leaped off the tree branch when he saw a patrol of RiverClan cats passing. He followed the cat he had battle awhile ago and realised that he might kill the thin she-cat if he didn't butt in. Aspen flung himself forward and knocked Soulclaw out of the way, crouching down afterwards and glaring at Thorncloud.

Thorncloud growled and glared at the tom from earlier. He raised his hackles and started to circle aspen like he had done in their earlier fight. Tail low and body rigid.

Robinpaw was growling and protecting the nursery from attackers as she snarled angrily.

Soulclaw nodded and she closed her eyes and she acted like she was dead and she whimpered, she was hit by the rouge and she whimpered, she was starving and need something to eat anything was fine just anything.

Aspen hissed at Thorncloud, "How disgusting! Attacking a weak and hungry cat! Do you not have honour?!" He meowed in fury, his dog teeth for claws sinking into the ground. 'One slash across the cats neck and it's over....' He thought, following the cat with his gaze as he circled him.

"They trespassed," thorncloud hissed and growled as he kept away from the deadly claws. He looked to see off the other patrol had followed them and then back to the cat he was fighting, "and what about your honor? Attacking cats that were trying to help you"!

"They're starving, cat. Of course they need food. Besides, I don't trust clan cats. They're unreliable. But fighting a weak cat, no matter if they're in a clan or not, is unacceptable. Now, swallow your pride and fight me like a true warrior would," He meowed calmly, standing from his hunched position and stalking towards Thorncloud.

Soulclaw stood up and she shivered , she knew the cat would probably attack her if she showed any sigh of strength so she ran over to the food while and saw a small mouse that would fill her up for the time being and she ate it slowly before she stood up.

Thorncloud snarled and lept forward, hissing and growling as he snapped and bit at the cars ears, clawing at his fur with a dark look in his eyes, tail wrapped around his back leg.

Frostwind had followed the group in and she saw thorn cloud and a cat fighting and she noticed the cat as the rogue "Grr " she whispered as she ran next to Thron and she waited to see who one.

Aspen flicked and yowled, raking his dog teeth claws across his flank, rearing up. The vine snapped and the leaf bandage fell to the ground. Aspen heard and smelt another cat, but kept his blind eye shut tight.

Thorncloud smirked and stayed on his sightless side, racking his claws down the other toms flank then leaping away with a dark growl. The grey tabby searching for any sign of weakness.

Mistystar realized what was going on and spat at a warrior who was trying to attack her.
"Go, second wave!" She yowled, running over to the rogue from before.
"Can't you go away? This is not your battle!!" She hissed, flinging him away.
"This is the same rogue from before?" She panted to Thorncloud.

Frost wind ran in front of Mistystar and she sighed
" Mistystar...this is there battle they have to settle something" she said and she looked at her.
she had fire in her eyes " I'm sorry but i won't allow you to attack a weak clan...i don't even care you kick me out" she said showing her claws , growling slightly. Soulclaw ran up to her, she was better now, she wanted to defend her clan.

Aspen didn't even flinch as Mistystar rammed into him, "This is not your concern, you dishonourable cat!". Aspen's ear twitched as his blind eye ached. He lowered himself to the ground and stared at Thorncloud with a look of hatred.

"Yes," thorncloud snarled before meeting aspens gaze with a matching glare. He surged forward at the tom, claws helping him with speed as they dug into the turf below him, "don't speak to my leader in such a way"!

Aspen stared up at Thorncloud with a calm look in his eyes. "If you find your honour, then I won't," He meowed, before he stood and started running over to a tree.

Thorncloud paced below the tree before returning to the battle. He snarled and ripped into Robinpaw who shreiked in pain and thrown away.

The little cat had attacked him for hurting her mentor, blood soaking the fur around her shoulder.

"Now Thorncloud, your patrol needs you." She told him. She then turned to Frostwind.
"Now since when did you turn so disloyal?!" She spat.
"You won't even fight for your own clan, and you call me fighting on behalf of my dead mother stupid?!" Her voice rose to a shriek.

Soulclaw growled and she ran at Thorncloud attacking him, cutting thru his shoulder making it bleed and she ran to Robinpaw , licking her wound and she ran to the dens and she laid her down with the medical cat.

Frostwind growled and she looked at her and she sighed " You told me to stay home...i wanted to fight for you but ever time i'm there i'm never call" she tackled her and she groaned " I don't wanna leave...i'm sorry Mistystar..please punish me" she whispered and she bowed before she drooped " I have been stupid...your attack is need " she said drooping.

Aspen turned and held his ground as two of his kind, from the same clan, appeared on either side of him. It was his best friends, Grey and Cloud. "We attack the ones that aren't thin, got it?" He meowed, making the two nod.

Thorncloud nodded and raced back to his point. He yowled in pain when he was attack before running to frostwind and tackling her with a snarl, growling darkly, "traitor"!

Robinpaw mewled in pain and curled up into a ball. She lapped at her wound to stop the bleeding and whined loudly.