• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cats; the new blood.

"Going for a walk," Rainpelt hummed and fluffed up her coat to stay warm. She looked at him and tilted her head, lifting her paws up so that they didn't drag to much. Her tail patted him on the head and she looked him in the eye, "how is that cold of yours"?

Riverstar smiled and he shook his head " ok i guess i had a nice sleep and then it felt better" he said and he chuckled a little " hehe so how are you feeling" he asked and he smiled at her as he walked with her

"Fine. Still don't like the snow," Rainpelt nodded and continued forward. She stopped at the stream bank and dung out a little place for her to sit. She pawed at the ice, smiling.

(OOC I missed a lot lol BIC)

Frosttalon stalked along the RiverClan border, hunting and clueless as to what had transpired at the ShadowClan camp. He was just about to pounce on a skinny-looking water vole that had wandered out of it's burrow but stopped when he smelled a scent. "RiverClan!" he growled. Frosttalon killed the water vole and buried it under some snow, making a mental note of where the catch was before following the RiverClan scent. The tom deduced that it was a young cat, maybe an apprentice, and that he was definitely RiverClan.

(If you need an update ever just ask the discussion)

Robinpaw hobbled over to her meeting place. Her wounds patched up and cobwebs laying over her shoulder wound. She called out softly to rockpaw, searching for her Riverclan friend. The shadowclan apprentice moving through the cattails and to the place.

(OOC I'm good, read through it all BIC)

Frosttalon stalked the RiverClan apprentice, wondering just what he was doing right on the ShadowClan/RiverClan border. The huge white tom was just about to emerge from his snowy hiding place when he scented another cat. Robinpaw! he thought. He looked around and saw the apprentice walk into the den of cattails, but he was confused at the fact there was nothing hostile in the way she walked. Frosttalon stealthily moved forward, staying low to the snow, creeping closer to the cattails.

"Rockpaw? There was a Riverclan attack on the camp today! Why did you rat us out," Robinpaw whined and flinched when she moved her shoulder the wrong way. Her tail wrapped around her paws as she looked at him.

Soulclaw went back to the Medical cat area and she shivered and landed on the moss , she looked beat and hurt and hungry " Hi " she said and she groaned "can you patch my wounds" she said with a smile and she groaned again.

Frostwind walked around and she shivered, she missed her clan and she wished to get in the clan again but without making a mistake " hug why did this happen" she cried

Jaggedjaw returned from yet another of his hunting trips, and deposited his prey on the fresh kill pile. The large cat grabbed a moderately-sized bird, and drug it over next to the Warrior's Den, where he began to tear in to the bird.

Thorncloud grumbled as he cleaned the fur around his wounds. The tom hissing in pain when he moved the wrong way and his tail lashed about angrily. The grey fur now patch in some areas.

Rockpaw was focused on something behind Robinpaw.
"ShadowClan." He squeaked, and turned tail to flee into RiverClan territory.

"Wait," Robinpaw ordered and chased after him. She tripped on some ice and gasped as she fell in the same hole he had. She whined and clawed at the ice as she tried to pull herself out.

Grey appeared at the entrance of the hole that Robinpaw was in, a rabbit in his mouth. "Need help?" He asked, long-rabbit like ears twitching in amusement.

Aspen was still laying in the barn, scanning the area from a high stack of hay.

Cloud exited the den after nodding at Thorncloud. She padded through the camp, a bit of RiverClan scent in her own.

"Yes please," Robinpaw yelped as she continued to try and pull herself from the stream. She whimpered softly and looked at him with slightly scared eyes.

Blossom slowly slid from the hay pile that she, her brother and their new friend were in. The barn thus were staying still slightly chilly from the air outside.

Frost wind saw cloud and she ran up to her "hi i'm frost wind...i'm the stupid cat who mad a mistake and is now rouge" she said and she sighed "hey can be apart of your group with your friends?" she asked.

Ember yawned and she shivered " is it morning yet?" she asked and she looked down at her paws

"I think so," Blossom purred as she started to groom herself, unaware of aspen. She sighed and flicked her tail back and forth before sniffing around for any mice or rats to eat, her nose twitching every so often.

Ember nodded and she shivered again, still not used to the cold and she began to lick her fur and groom herself. she looked down and she saw a small bunch of mice who was running to them "mice" she whispered and she ran over to them and she got two but the other got away and ran toward blossom.

Aspen watched the two cats silently, his nose and ears twitching every now and then.

Grey dropped the rabbit and bent down, grabbing Robinpaw by the scruff and heaving her up. He took multiple steps back until she was on all four paws again.

Frost saw Robinpaw and Grey , she ran over and she looked at Robinpaw"hey aren't you Soulclaw's apprentices " she asked and she shivered a little " Its not good to be on this ice..maybe we should get to land" she said smiling.

Ember smiled and she saw Aspen , she waved and she walked next to him "hey?" she asked looking at him "when did you get in here?" she asked and she sat down "i didn't see you come in?" she said

Robinpaw nodded and shivered. She was cold and the water didn't do anything to help that. She apprentice pressed close to the warmest thing that happened to be grey.

Blossom noticed the rouge and backed away a bit, tail moving between her legs and ears pressed back, "sorry if we are trespassing"!

Ember nodded and she shivered walking back and she shivered " Yeah sorry" she said and she smiled at her and she sat down, her tail went down between her legs and her ears pressed back.

Grey fluffed his fur up to try and warm Robinpaw. He didn't mind the water as it started soaking into his long, fluffy pelt. Grey looked down at Robinpaw, his one ear flopping over his eye.

Aspen sat up "No need to apologise. This barn isn't claimed by anyone, so all can pass through," He meowed, nodding at the two she-cats.

Frost sighed and she shivered before she sat on the beach and she watched the two before she yawned " thats nice" she whispered and she smiled to herself and she sighed.

Ember nodded and she smiled at him " I'm ember" she said sitting back on her butt, her long ears pressed agasint her back.

"Who are you then," blossom relaxed and sat down. Her ears straightened when she heard her brother fall out of he nest. The flame coloured tom swaying slightly as he tried to wake up.

Robinpaw shivered and purred gently as se groom herself, she looked up at her savior and nuzzled his side, "thank you"

Ember looked at Blossom's brother and she ran over petting his head "hey you ok" she asked and she smiled at him before she tried to help him up and she smiled happily before she sighed.

"My name is blossom and this is my brother Lynx," the rouge shecat purred gently and swayed her tail. She pressed her ear back and padded closer to him.

Robinpaw smiled and fluffed up her fur. She brushed against him before heading back towards shadowclan, "I'm Robinpaw"!

Ember looked at Lynx and she nuzzled his head "Hey Lynx ...you ok?" she asked and she shivered , she wanted to make sure he was ok and wasn't in pain and hurting. "don't want a friend to be on their eight life already" she chuckled.

Soulclaw walked out to the river and she took a drink and she groaned, Thorncloud had done some real damage to her.

Robinpaw saw her mentor and purred as she brushed against the older cat. She sat down and groomed her fur some more, "hello. You still aren't looking the best".

"Perfectly fine sweets," Lynx smirked and brushed against her as he wrapped his tail around hers, "how are you there"?

Soulclaw sighed and she nodded " Yeah that river clan cat slashed across my chest..i need to rest and water" she said and she groaned , "cmon lets go home Robinpaw" she said walking slowly beside her.

Ember smirked and she brushed against him " I'm perfectly fine i sleep good and i didn't fall out of my bed" she smiled at him.

Lynx chuckled and rolled his eyes. He brushed her head with his and purred loudly. He pulled away and left a fleeting touch with his tail to her shoulder. He then nodded to his sister and went hunting.

Robinpaw let her mentor lean on her and helped her walk.

Ember smiled and running after him and she sighed "Can i hunt with yal...i'm good at it" she said with a smile and she walked with them , she had a bad paw but she still hunt, when i mean bad i mean she's messing a few claws. but she is still good at hunting. her old owner had cut them off when she was young.

Soulclaw yawned and she followed her back to the den and she laid down.

"Sure," Lynx chuckled and led her away. She groomed herself as she waited for them to come back, purring gently. The shecat looked around for anything interesting and caught a mouse to eat.

Ember smiled and she looked at him "so what are we gonna hunt today...rabbits" she asked as she walked with him and she smiled happily, glad she could hunt and not be in a house with her two legs.

"Yeah," Lynx nodded as he scented the air and looked around. He kept walking and scenting, crouching when he saw one, the snowshoe unaware of their presence. He pressed his ears back and slowly crept forward.

Ember watched him before she smiled happily and she snuck up to him and she smiled happily as she walked beside him , she was another snowshoe not far from the other one.

Lynx raced forward and tackled the rabbit he saw. He faint see the second as he stood up with the prey on his mouth, flaunting it off. Tail curling around one paw.

Ember raced after the second Rabbit and she jumped on it, clawing its neck and she smiled happily, standing up with prey in her mouth and she walked over to Lynx "i did it" she smiled

"Good job now let's go home unless you want to hunt more," Lynx smiled and curled around her. He nuzzled her neck and smirked, lickig up his rabbit and heading toward the barn once again.

Ember blushed and she ran after him " yeah lets go home.." she said running up to him and she smiled at him" So do you always nuzzle other girls necks?" she laughed and she smiled at her.