• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cats; the new blood.

Peatalfox lay down outside and licked her shoulder. She got hungry so she decided to hunt. Looking around she found a mouse. Peatalfox crouched down moving slowly towards the prey. She pounced on it crushing it was with a paw and killed with a bite. She ate the mouse.

Thorncloud stepped out of the warriors den and hissed in pain as he moved his injuries the wrong way. He grabbed a frozen mouse from the freshkill pile and growled darkly as he tore into it, tail lashing about.

Aspen hauled himself up from the tower of hay and winced as the cut in his ear got hooked by a straw, pulling him straight back down. He hissed softly.

Grey picked up his rabbit just as Cloud padded up to him, two rabbits in her mouth.

"Are you alright," blossom asked. She held a mouse in her jaws and walked over to help the large tom. Her tail swishing about as she was curious to why he was hurting.

Aspen hissed softly in pain "Yeah. Just a straw got hooked on the cut in my ear," He meowed, head bowed slightly. He tried standing up slowly, but froze when the price of straw started pulling on his ear.

"Lay back down," blossom ordered and climbed up onto the small hill to press her paws onto his back and help him with the most likely painful straw peice. Her tail swinging back and forth.

Mistystar yawned and stretched. Then she jumped with a start as she realized it was sunhigh. Her dreams had been troubled with visions of cats fighting.
"Smokefoot, please take a few cats hunting." She said, as she padded out of her den.
"Iceclaw, I need to speak with you privately." Mistystar called him over.

Soulclaw groaned as she had finally healed.....she wanted revenge on Riverclan....they had to be punished for attacking her clan " this is crazy" she said and she groaned rubbing her shoulder and she sighed

Thorncloud grumbled loudly as he hid his face with a his tail and fluffed up his fur to keep warm. The tom opened his eyes and grumbled once more before standing up.

Robinpaw was taking freshkill to the elders before cleaning their nests and chatting to them.

Soulclaw saw Robinpaw and she ran over and she waved "Hey Robin"she said and she smiled at her " How are you today.." she asked smiling. " wanna go hunting with me today?" she asked.

Frostwind walked out near the Riverclan border and she slowly walked along it and she chuckled "I will never forget this clan" she said and she ran after a rabbit that went into the river clan border.

"I'm still a little sore but sure," the apprentice nodded and a purr rumbled softly in her chest as she spoke to her mentor. The brown and white shecat started toward the entrance, wanting to stretch her paws.

"Cats of RiverClan! We must gather to witness a ceremony of old! Rockpaw, Pebblepaw. Come to the Mossy Rock. Iceclaw, is Pebblepaw ready?" Iceclaw nodded.
"And since Rockpaw is now my apprentice, I believe he is ready. They have trained for six moons. Pebblepaw, under StarClan, I name you Pebblestep. Rockpaw, I name you Rockheart."
"Rockheart!"
"Pebblestep!"

Frost wind watched the Ceremony , she was eating her rabbit and she smirked ..."hmm good " she said and she started to walk away after she rolled around in the grass to get her smell on the river clan soil "I think i might make my own clan" she smiled.

Aspen hissed softly, but obeyed Blossom's order and layed back down, his tail twitching irritably. Aspen's caught ear slowly moved back, making the straw pull and then ending with him hissing in pain once again.

"Don't move your ear," blossom scolded as she nipped his cheek in warning and raised a paw to hold his ear still and gently took the straw between her teeth, biting down and pulling slowly.

Mistystar shook herself. She couldn't help but feel she was being watched.
"Well, its nearing sunset. Stay awake during your vigil." She warned her children as she nuzzled them.
"Thorncloud, could you please take some cats to mark the scent marks near ShadowClan?" She asked.

"Yeah," thorncloud nodded and stood up. The tabby tom made up a small patrol then headed out to do a border patrol. He groomed his chest fur and checked for scents.

Riverstar went to the border of wind clan and he smiled and he grabbed a mouse and he ate it slowly and he groaned " Dang this winter is harsh" he said looking over when he saw Throncloud "hey ...don't come over here!" he said making sure they weren't coming to his land.

Rockheart followed Thorncloud and his patrol with a sigh. He didn't want to encounter Robinpaw, but he wanted to tell her about his ceremony! He avoided the border but left his scent. His mind whirled. Was she a warrior yet?
(Ooc: we are at shadowclan not windclan)

"Don't come on our land then," thorncloud chuckled and marked the border again. He stretched and pressed his ears back in a threat to the leader, "we don't want you rabbit eaters here and stealing our prey".

He heard a rustle in the grass. Robinpaw! And her mentor. He straightened and tried not to look startled.
"ShadowClan!" He exclaimed, nonchalantly. He looked at Thorncloud.
(Does Robinpaw have warrior name yet?)

(OOC: you just said go patrol Windclan borders)....

Riverstar laughed "steal your prey...yeah right i know need to steal your prey its probably has sicknesses in them " he said smiling and he walked closer " And just to say what you did at Shadowclan...horrible....just horrible...you know what...your worse than Bloodclan" he said.

Soulclaw went to the border and she saw Rockheart, she went to the water that was in her clan borders and she took a sip " Kid leave or i will kill you" she said, not caring who he was.

(It says Shadowclan)

Rockheart shook with fear but he stood ground.
"Just setting the scent marks, don't get fluffed up." He hissed angrily. He left his scent and smelled mouse. Ignoring the ShadowClan cats, he snuck up on it and killed it.
"This is my side of the border." He pointed out, before any of them could say anything. When Soulclaw wasn't looking, he sent a glance to Robinpaw.
(Does she have warrior name???)

(no...)
Soulclaw looked at him and she smirked " Oh Ok so your the leaders kit huh" she asked walking forward and she stood right before his border and she smiled " ....Why are you along along our border?" she asked

(XD I typed ShadowClan lol maybe revisit the page or refresh or something.)

"I said, setting the scent marks!" He growled.
"Yes, Mistystar is my mother. But, what's it to you?" He asked with a frantic look to Robinpaw.

Soulclaw growled "it means i could kill you and we would be even.." she said
turning around and she walked back into her clan taking Robinpaw with her .

"Soulclaw. He's just doing a patrol," Robinpaw pressed agasint her mentor. She looked back at rockheart and waved with her tail before racing to catch up with her teacher.

He waves but let out a hiss of exasperation to Soulclaw. He turned and yelped as he crashed into Pebblestep. Pebblestep let out a squeak.
"ShadowClan!" She yowled, charging over to the border.
"No no no! Come back Pebblestep!" He groaned.

Soulclaw saw pebble step and she ran at her and she jumped on her and she growled "I see you wanna die young one...." she said and she picked her up by her nick fur and she growled "leave or i will kill you"

Pebblestep growled and flexed her claws.
"Why are you here?" She growled to Robinpaw. As Rockheart ran down the slope, he knew he couldn't help either. He stayed put, and watched with dismay as Soulclaw arrived.

Soulclaw growled "She's here because i came down here to get water because i'm still healing from your stupid attack" she said and she pushed Pebblestep away "no if you don't wanna die then get out !" she said

Rockheart jumped on Soulclaw, hissing.
"Let go of her!" He yelled.
Pebblestep was dropped and she looked at her brother with shock.
"Run!" He gasped. Instead of obeying, she charged at Robinpaw.
"No! Pebblestep LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE!!" He screeched, and all 3 cats stared at him, startled.

(OCC: you know your making my character stare at you....)
Soulclaw sighed and she bowed "sorry for acting childish Young warriors" she said.
"I must say you got some strength in you but i don't care...because if you don't leave now...i will kill you" she said walking closer.

"You said that already." He sighed.
"Come on, Pebblestep. We are going to camp, now." He stared at her in such a way that Pebblestep could tell something was wrong.
"What is it with you and ShadowClan?!" She asked, intrigued.
"Nothing." He growled.
"Oh please, you think I haven't seen you swooning over Robinpaw?!" She hissed. Rockheart stopped short.
"You know?" He breathed.
"Of course I do! I've seen you at gatherings!" She growled.
"I'm not blind. But I do love you, you're my brother. I won't tell anyone." She looked at him happily, and headed off for camp.

Robinpaw pressed up against her mentor's side and nudged her back toward camp with a sigh. She padded forward and twitched her tail as she tried to get away from the scene, "we should go. Hunting has to be done still".

Soulclaw nodded and she stopped "wait Robin...there something your not telling me...that Cat when she went to attack you ..the other one protected you...why is that..tell me" she said looking at her with worried eyes.

"There is nothing to tell you," Robinpaw kept walking like nothing was wrong and padded faster, wanting to hunt and get things done. Her tail swayed back and forth and she made it seem like there was nothing wrong.

Soulclaw drooped and she ran up to her and she nodded "Ok i was just making sure.." she said looking down before she walked over to her and she smiled at her and she chuckled. running into the deeper woods and she went to hunt with her

Robinpaw pushed forward with a bubbly laugh, bouncing through the snow before scenting the air and going after a snowbird that had landed only to miss. She shook her head off and kept hunting.