• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cats general RP

"I never said I hate it. I just said I prefer prey," Oak replied. "Plus you forest cats must work hard to catch prey. You shouldn't bring it to me, a cat who is fed without even having to try," Oak chuckled.

"I don't know. The kit would freak out if I wasn't anywhere. I don't want to leave again," Oak replied. "You could leave. Or you could stay." Oak smiled. He purred.

A sound echoed through the den. "That must be the older housefolk and-" Oak gulped,"-Brute," Oak jumped. As Brute started barking wildly. He ran out back. He was heading straight for Stillpaw.

Stillpaw raced out of the garden,she smelled like kittypet.So she rolled around in dirt.Got it off by sitting in a pond,and drying herself off completely.She smelled normally now and wasn't even a pinch wet so she walked back to camp.

Brute banged against the fence, shaking it. Oak raced inside the den. The kit was yelling at Brute. Oak sighed.

Leopardheart looked at Stillpaw. "Finally back, I see. What took you so long?" Leopardheart said. She had a slight smile.

Ghostpaw looked back to the kits. Then to Stillpaw. Sparkkit opened his eyes. He moaned, "I'm hungryyyy." Spottedkot woke, and rolled her eyes.

Oak was shaking at Brute. The kit pet him. Oak didn't purr or anything. He hissed. The kit withdrew it's paw.

"I'll get some fresh-kill for you two."Stillpaw turned to Sparkkit,she went to the fresh-kill pile and got two voles for Sparkkit and Spottedkit.And walked back to the medicine cat's den,"Are these kits old enough to have fresh-kill?"Stillpaw asked Leapordheart.

Leopardheart nodded. "They can have fresh-kill," She said. Ghostpaw chuckled.

Oak looked around. Brute had stopped barking and had gone inside. The kit was still crying. Oak ran out the back yard. He hopped over his fence. He ran into the forest. Not to join the clans, but to have some alone time.

"Okay,Sparkkit,Spottedkit.You can have these two voles,you can share if you want."Stillpaw explained to the kits as she dropped the fresh-kill.And walked away.

Sparkkit scarfed down his vile. Spottedkit wasn't eating. Sparkkit reached for her vole. "Keep you paws off my vile!" Spottedkit growled. Sparkkit coughed before saying, "If you aren't gonna eat it, give to me!" "I'm eating it later!" Spottedkit growled back.

The arguing went on for about a minute. "How about you share it?" Leopardheart suggested. "It won't be fair if he get a vole and one half, and I only get one half!" Spottedkit said. Sparkkit disagreed with her.

Stillpaw curled up in her nest,and looked at Ghostpaw.She smiled thoughtfully at him,"I think it's time for you to get back to training,you look healthy and strong."Stillpaw mewed.

Leopardheart turned to her and Ghostpaw. "Yes, I think you can start training again. To be safe, you will still sleep in here," Leopardheart said. "Why not go tell Honeyfeather?" Ghostpaw nodded. He stood up, and walked out of the den. He found Honeyfeather. "Honeyfeather?" He asked.

"Yes," Honeyfeather raised her head to see that her apprentice was feeling better. Her paws were hurting but she was happy to see his health the entire time.

"Leopardheart said I could continue training. But I still have to sleep in the medicine cat's den," Ghostpaw replied. He smiled weakly. "Can we hunt?" He asked.

"Yeah but you'll have to excuse my hurting paws," Honeyfeather heaved herself up onto her paws and nodded toward the entrance. She padded out of camp and into the territory.

Ghostpaw followed. He smiled. Ghostpaw coughed lightly. Ghostpaw scented the air. He smelt kittypet. "Honeyfeather. I smell kittypet," Ghostpaw said. He frowned.

Ghostpaw copied and followed. He saw a brown kittypet with a blue collar. "Ugh..." The kittypet mumbled.

"Sometimes I just..." Oak murmured. "I want to be left alone." Oak growled to himself. Oak shook his head. Tears swelled in his eyes. "I bet forest cats think being a cat owned by housefolk means everything is easy. But it's not!" Oak said to himself.

"That are you talking about kit," Honeyfeather remembered oak and stepped from her hiding place. Her tail flicking about as she looked oak over with calm and collected eyes, "what is wrong"?

Oak's vision dashed to Honeyfeather. His eyes filled with fear. He started to run. Oak wasn't looking where he was going. Oak knocked into a tree. He was dazed. "Oh! That looked like it hurt," Ghostpaw said, following Honeyfeather.

"His fault for running into it," Honeyfeather sighed and shook her head before walking closer to Oak. She sat beside him and looked down, "now don't run. Tell me what is wrong and why you feel upset".

Oak looked away, trying not to make eye contact. "Brute..." He murmured quietly. Oak sighed. He shivered in fear. Ghostpaw trotted up to them. He tilted his head.

"I'm not going to hurt you," the golden tabby and white she-cat smiled. She purred and laid down to rest her head on oaks stomach, "and what did brute do? Ghostpaw? This one is a friend".

"Can you fetch some Catmint?" Leopardheart asked. She smiled.

"Kit," Oak murmured. His vision dashed to a bush. Oak dashed off to the bush. Oak jumped into the bush. HE watched Honeyfeather and Ghostpaw with fear in his eyes.

"What do you mean he's a friend? Do you know him?" Ghostpaw asked Honeyfeather.

"Okay."Stillpaw agreed as she walked out of the medicine cat's den.She was near where Honeyfeather and Ghostpaw were hunting."Hi guys."Stillpaw greeted.

"Slightly. He hasn't been much of a threat. Usually just staying by his twoleg den and said hellos and watching when I hunt there. He enjoys wondering what being a warrior would be like I think," Honeyfeather shrugged and rolled around quickly in dirt before waving her tail and walking back into the territory, "we have hunting to do".

Ghostpaw nodded to her. "That kittypet over there is acting pretty strange. He said, 'Brute' and 'Kit'. Weird," He said. Ghostpaw turned to Honeyfeather. He nodded.